Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Chaucha: Educational cryptocurrency for Latin America - page 7. (Read 7366 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
We need more hashing power in our official mining pool.
http://pool.chaucha.cl/

algo: Scrypt
port: 3008 / 3032

If you're mining in our pool please paste your Chaucha address here and i'm going to give you between 100 to 1000 CHA for helping the project.

Joining your pool:)

cWXVPKTn4Jiqxyk5Rw431ddHYYTogixLrL
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I'm mining in the main pool

Wallet: cgvdJ2fKh1xCWXUN3MmHb2JJS8aWcvTR5K

Thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SteamOctanePool.com has added Chaucha, only 1% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=CHAx as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 5 hours!

Example config below

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3433 -u cZKBSsLVHuHqpi4ofSEVQU9tpJokRB26uA -p c=CHAx

Donation Address: cZKBSsLVHuHqpi4ofSEVQU9tpJokRB26uA

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Mr set pool diff to 8 16 32 k  not 32 we can not connect to your pool.Perhaps somone mining with 1 to 10 mh/s then yes.

i'm new with the pool setups and stuff.

i need to setup in 32000 instead of 32? now it have variable difficulty from 32 to 5000.

yes

now pool.chaucha.cl have this conf:

port 3008: variable diff from 16 to 512
port 3032: variable diff from 16k to 128k

thanks for the help Cheesy
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Hey I'm making a pool for this coin now. 

SteamOctanePool.com
Mr set pool diff to 8 16 32 k  not 32 we can not connect to your pool.Perhaps somone mining with 1 to 10 mh/s then yes.

i'm new with the pool setups and stuff.

i need to setup in 32000 instead of 32? now it have variable difficulty from 32 to 5000.
Will you add the coin to any trader? (like yobit, poloniex, etc.)

for now i'm only focused in reaching people to adopt the chaucha project, and when i can verify that a lot of people use my cryptocurrency i'll begin the process of entering into exchanges.

we need people who wants to buy chauchas, people who wants to sell chauchas and a market, and for now we only have people who wants to sell it, so an exchange is useless for the purpose of this project.

maybe some small exchange will try to start trading chauchas only for speculation purposes, but i don't really care about it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 3
Will you add the coin to any trader? (like yobit, poloniex, etc.)
what's wrong with the chain? why i can't mine solo? It stop's like there is no job for next block. Huh Huh Huh

the network hashing power decreased from 700mh/s to 10mh/s, so it's still recalculating the mining difficulty. maybe if more people starts to mine or when the difficulty decrease it will resume it's normal working stage.

it's recovering slowly but it's still working.

and i recommend you using the official pool to mine, it's hosted in http://pool.chaucha.cl/ and only has 3% of tax. it's better to mine in the pool than alone.
Activity: 178
what's wrong with the chain? why i can't mine solo? It stop's like there is no job for next block. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
thanks , coin received
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
We need more hashing power in our official mining pool.
http://pool.chaucha.cl/

algo: Scrypt
port: 3008 / 3032

If you're mining in our pool please paste your Chaucha address here and i'm going to give you between 100 to 1000 CHA for helping the project.
Any way you can tell us the amount a worker has earned? What system does the official pool use? ie PPLNS or?

My address is cVVY4voB7bhQid2qWiiSYjQRNjWRUsjbku if you can tell me the pending amount, thanks.

Been mining for over an hour with 200-300kh/s so I expect to have more than the minimum payout but I see nothing in my wallet.

currently some guy is mining outside of the pool with like 250 mh/s, and it's gaining most of the chauchas created by the network. You can check the transactions in the block explorer.

this is a block mined by the official mining pool (fee 3%)
http://explorer.chaucha.cl/tx/361c4bab77097d5328adc1936323301d0eebd714c2f39be76619d527d75bb8f5

and this is a block mined by the weird (scam) pool (fee 50%)

you can follow the payments made by the official pool in this link:
(payments are in red)
http://explorer.chaucha.cl/address/cekkTNx9Aui3zzNKLbxh4Q4aDUoVymQ8dD

because of this problem the pool has some pending payments, and maybe in a few hours it will resume.

Even if that were the case, at 300k/hashes I should've mined at least 3-4CHA. I think you need to use pool software that is transparent about earnings and how it's payouts are distributed otherwise this coin doesn't even have a chance as a copy. I recieved payments for about 0.067 for like 3 hours of mining, network hashrate is 294769519 hashes right now so unless I calculated way off.. this is unacceptable.

I'm using UNOMP for the mining pool, and i think y put too much difficulty in the pool conf... now i'm trying to fix that, sorry.

I just send you some chauchas for the missing payments.
Activity: 98
Any way you can tell us the amount a worker has earned? What system does the official pool use? ie PPLNS or?

My address is cVVY4voB7bhQid2qWiiSYjQRNjWRUsjbku if you can tell me the pending amount, thanks.

Been mining for over an hour with 200-300kh/s so I expect to have more than the minimum payout but I see nothing in my wallet.

currently some guy is mining outside of the pool with like 250 mh/s, and it's gaining most of the chauchas created by the network. You can check the transactions in the block explorer.

http://explorer.chaucha.cl/tx/361c4bab77097d5328adc1936323301d0eebd714c2f39be76619d527d75bb8f5

(payments are in red)

because of this problem the pool has some pending payments, and maybe in a few hours it will resume.

Even if that were the case, at 300k/hashes I should've mined at least 3-4CHA. I think you need to use pool software that is transparent about earnings and how it's payouts are distributed otherwise this coin doesn't even have a chance as a copy. I recieved payments for about 0.067 for like 3 hours of mining, network hashrate is 294769519 hashes right now so unless I calculated way off.. this is unacceptable.

(payments are in red)

Activity: 2
Buenas hermano, suerte.
Activity: 98

Activity: 230
So here's the deal, there's someone mining with 73mh
he's getting all the block and we mortals are just getting whats left  Cry

I mean hes basically 99% of the network hash

i believe that try to interfere with that kind of behavior is something fishy for a dev perspective, because he's only taking advantage of mining a new coin and also he's helping us with that hashing power.

When more people starts to mine he will start to receive less coins, and the distribution will be more equal, but for now i can't and i will not do anything about it.

and btw i think he's a bot, so fuck him Cheesy

Yup, this honesty at hes highest level  Grin    # fuck him

i believe that try to interfere with that kind of behavior is something fishy for a dev perspective, because he's only taking advantage of mining a new coin and also he's helping us with that hashing power.

When more people starts to mine he will start to receive less coins, and the distribution will be more equal, but for now i can't and i will not do anything about it.

and btw i think he's a bot, so fuck him Cheesy
Activity: 230

Pages:
Jump to: