Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 163. (Read 321638 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
fwiw, I have a Chaincoin block explorer on:

http://minkiz.co/abe/ (summary, # of coins)

http://minkiz.co/abe/chain/chaincoin (recently-mined blocks)

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Chaincoin Founder
Hi, Update available for Chaincoin.

New checkpoint and seed nodes added.

Windows download:

http://www.chaincoin.org/chaincoin-0-8-99-14.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!TpphlALB!XdMJSbcGFLBPSWAg3KLYfuj17mE9vu6yjEMV_dYmiLE

Please tweet your favourite exchanges and convince them to add ChainCoin Smiley

@cryptsy
@BittrexExchange

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
BTW CHAINCOIN IS ALIVE BOTH WALLET AND TRADE AT ALLCRYPT....!!! It's hard to find but you can link to it from the OP trade link here:

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=546

ANYONE HAVE ANY NEWS?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
RIP  Sad

Dev, where you gone?
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Some large buy orders have been recently filled at AllCrypt.......wonder if it is the same person stockpiling? If so for what? Smiley I think if we could get a P2pool up and running it would be nice.
Keep it alive.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
sorry for the confusion but on front page, i downloaded from that link and my anti virus stopped it and deleted it. but new like for wallet is very clean. thz again.  Smiley
legendary
any wallet without virus plz

Good luck with that - I've been mining straight to AllCrypt. Not chancing the damn wallet as it gets 13 hits at VirusTotal.  Undecided

i know and thz  Smiley
Activity: 114
¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH
Thanks for checking up on me... Not sure what happened with the VT scan - fluke-ey glitched upload to them, or download to me is all I can guess. I know it put me off though. Unnecessarily so it seems now. It's good to know that nothing's amiss, and I can mine with my mind at ease.  Smiley

No worries. If anything, I'm glad it put your mind at ease:)
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

I will accept that I am wrong. I downloaded the wallet that was in the OP at launch, and had 13 hits - don't know why. Why do you think someone was asking about a virus free wallet???

I'm not a troll - please check my post history if you doubt that. But leave that suggestion out of any posts until you have checked.

In the beginning of this thread someone explained the false positive could possibly be the built-in miner. Someone else then posted the results of their Virus Total scan of the file and there was no where close to 13 in their results. So when I see a discrepancy in numbers like that it is hard not to get that impression.  Although, as you suggested, I looked at your comment history and I agree, you don't come off as a troll, but when someone throws numbers out without any source it will always appear that way to some folks at first glance..

Thanks for checking up on me... Not sure what happened with the VT scan - fluke-ey glitched upload to them, or download to me is all I can guess. I know it put me off though. Unnecessarily so it seems now. It's good to know that nothing's amiss, and I can mine with my mind at ease.  Smiley
¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

I will accept that I am wrong. I downloaded the wallet that was in the OP at launch, and had 13 hits - don't know why. Why do you think someone was asking about a virus free wallet???

I'm not a troll - please check my post history if you doubt that. But leave that suggestion out of any posts until you have checked.

In the beginning of this thread someone explained the false positive could possibly be the built-in miner. Someone else then posted the results of their Virus Total scan of the file and there was no where close to 13 in their results. So when I see a discrepancy in numbers like that it is hard not to get that impression.  Although, as you suggested, I looked at your comment history and I agree, you don't come off as a troll, but when someone throws numbers out without any source it will always appear that way to some folks at first glance..

Almost every wallet will give you a false positive with NOD32. If you search Google with the virus name it will give you plenty of examples of this.
Also, it was detected by 1 scanner out of 50. Usually, this would be a good indication of a false positive..

Good luck with that - I've been mining straight to AllCrypt. Not chancing the damn wallet as it gets 13 hits at VirusTotal.  Undecided

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. It got 1 hit on virus total and I stick by my statement above about the false positive. I don't know where you got the 13 from, but you must of downloaded from another source or just trolling. The real results are posted below.. Also, every exchange tells you NOT to mine directly to their addresses..

https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/2661c4d1d077b5eb833452ca065690c3b9fc92fa435f5901e2e70a754f2e4c0f/analysis/1406745895/

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

Almost every wallet will give you a false positive with NOD32. If you search Google with the virus name it will give you plenty of examples of this.
Also, it was detected by 1 scanner out of 50. Usually, this would be a good indication of a false positive..

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. It got 1 hit on virus total and I stick by my statement above about the false positive. I don't know where you got the 13 from, but you must of downloaded from another source or just trolling. The real results are posted below.. Also, every exchange tells you NOT to mine directly to their addresses..

https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/2661c4d1d077b5eb833452ca065690c3b9fc92fa435f5901e2e70a754f2e4c0f/analysis/1406745895/

legendary
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
What the sense , I guess if you want to keep the electric companies fat you could mine this coin...

People mine this coin for the nostalgia - it's reminiscent of the days when we could hit btc blocks with a cpu...
Activity: 494
What the sense , I guess if you want to keep the electric companies fat you could mine this coin...
Jump to: