Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 7. (Read 321507 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
First Name:-  Mylapalli

0xEA973653Ac6a3cd699364474e279b548BC4050ed
Activity: 10
HELP HELP anyone there willing to cooperate

I'm trying to get some info and dont know where else search, I just download the new wallet 0.16 and it doesnt get active connections to any it stay with  zero connections to the CHC network

Before this the old wallet was up and running... without problem!

Any suggestion with this matter??

I do really appreciate any comment

Thanks
Activity: 5

i am trying to compile chaincoin V16.1 on my raspberry pi 2 (debian Cool and got this error

-----
  CXX      libbitcoin_wallet_a-privatesend-client.o
privatesend-client.cpp: In member function ‘void CPrivateSendClient::ProcessMessage(CNode*, const string&, CDataStream&, CConnman*)’:
privatesend-client.cpp:57:51: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
         if(dsq.nInputCount < 0 || dsq.nInputCount > PRIVATESEND_ENTRY_MAX_SIZE) return;
                                                   ^
privatesend-client.cpp: In member function ‘bool CPrivateSendClient::PrepareDenominate(int, int, std::string&, std::vector&, std::vector&)’:
privatesend-client.cpp:1172:120: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
     if (CPrivateSend::GetDenominations(vecTxOutRet) != nSessionDenom || (nSessionInputCount != 0 && vecTxOutRet.size() != nSessionInputCount)) {
                                                                                                                        ^
privatesend-client.cpp: In member function ‘bool CPrivateSendClient::MakeCollateralAmounts(const CompactTallyItem&, bool, CConnman*)’:
privatesend-client.cpp:1226:15: error: no matching function for call to ‘CWalletTx::CWalletTx()’
     CWalletTx wtx;
               ^
privatesend-client.cpp:1226:15: note: candidates are:
In file included from ./privatesend-client.h:10:0,
                 from privatesend-client.cpp:4:
./wallet/wallet.h:379:5: note: CWalletTx::CWalletTx(const CWallet*, CTransactionRef)
     CWalletTx(const CWallet* pwalletIn, CTransactionRef arg) : CMerkleTx(std::move(arg))
     ^
./wallet/wallet.h:379:5: note:   candidate expects 2 arguments, 0 provided
./wallet/wallet.h:298:7: note: CWalletTx::CWalletTx(const CWalletTx&)
 class CWalletTx : public CMerkleTx
./wallet/wallet.h:298:7: note:   candidate expects 1 argument, 0 provided
./wallet/wallet.h:298:7: note: CWalletTx::CWalletTx(CWalletTx&&)
privatesend-client.cpp: In member function ‘bool CPrivateSendClient::CreateDenominated(const CompactTallyItem&, bool, CConnman*)’:
privatesend-client.cpp:1393:15: error: no matching function for call to ‘CWalletTx::CWalletTx()’
     CWalletTx wtx;
               ^
privatesend-client.cpp:1393:15: note: candidates are:
./wallet/wallet.h:379:5: note: CWalletTx::CWalletTx(const CWallet*, CTransactionRef)
     CWalletTx(const CWallet* pwalletIn, CTransactionRef arg) : CMerkleTx(std::move(arg))
./wallet/wallet.h:379:5: note:   candidate expects 2 arguments, 0 provided
       ^
Makefile:7757: recipe for target 'libbitcoin_wallet_a-privatesend-client.o' failed
make[2]: *** [libbitcoin_wallet_a-privatesend-client.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/zzz_coins/chaincoin/src'
Makefile:11120: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/zzz_coins/chaincoin/src'
Makefile:736: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

-----

any idea how to solve ?

I think you're trying compile the master branch, this is the development branch.

Use:

git clone https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin.git -b 0.16 --single-branch

instead
Activity: 5
Please give me advice! From about 4 to 5 months I have a working masternode under Windows. Since the new 16.1 wallet is installed, I can not run the masternode. If the masternode=0 in the chaincoin.conf file, the wallet is loaded and running normally, but if I put masternode=0, the wallet does not want to load and every time show this message  "You need to rebuild the database using -reindex to change -txindex." This is my full chaincoin.conf file.
-- chaincoin.conf --
rpcuser=*************
rpcpassword=******************
rpcport=11995
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
logtimestamps=1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1
mnconflock=0
externalip=***.***.***.***
bind=Local IP
maxconnections=256
masternodeaddr=External IP:11994
masternodeprivkey=*************************************
------
Note: I've already tested Sentinel for Windows from Innovacoin masternode and I think it will work well.
Any ideas where am I wrong?

Set at yout chaincoin.conf the txindex=1, in the first run you'll need rebuild the database so you need use reindex=1. (But you'll need remove the reindex=1 after the database be resynced.

Another approach is: set txindex=1 in you configuration file, and run the daemon with the flag -reindex

Remeber: you'll need stop your daemon (chaincoin-cli stop) first.
Activity: 25
Good project. So any bounty campain for it??
legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)

i am trying to compile chaincoin V16.1 on my raspberry pi 2 (debian Cool and got this error

-----
  CXX      libbitcoin_wallet_a-privatesend-client.o
privatesend-client.cpp: In member function ‘void CPrivateSendClient::ProcessMessage(CNode*, const string&, CDataStream&, CConnman*)’:
privatesend-client.cpp:57:51: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
         if(dsq.nInputCount < 0 || dsq.nInputCount > PRIVATESEND_ENTRY_MAX_SIZE) return;
                                                   ^
privatesend-client.cpp: In member function ‘bool CPrivateSendClient::PrepareDenominate(int, int, std::string&, std::vector&, std::vector&)’:
privatesend-client.cpp:1172:120: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
     if (CPrivateSend::GetDenominations(vecTxOutRet) != nSessionDenom || (nSessionInputCount != 0 && vecTxOutRet.size() != nSessionInputCount)) {
                                                                                                                        ^
privatesend-client.cpp: In member function ‘bool CPrivateSendClient::MakeCollateralAmounts(const CompactTallyItem&, bool, CConnman*)’:
privatesend-client.cpp:1226:15: error: no matching function for call to ‘CWalletTx::CWalletTx()’
     CWalletTx wtx;
               ^
privatesend-client.cpp:1226:15: note: candidates are:
     ^
./wallet/wallet.h:379:5: note:   candidate expects 2 arguments, 0 provided
./wallet/wallet.h:298:7: note:   candidate expects 1 argument, 0 provided
privatesend-client.cpp: In member function ‘bool CPrivateSendClient::CreateDenominated(const CompactTallyItem&, bool, CConnman*)’:
privatesend-client.cpp:1393:15: error: no matching function for call to ‘CWalletTx::CWalletTx()’
     CWalletTx wtx;
               ^
privatesend-client.cpp:1393:15: note: candidates are:
./wallet/wallet.h:379:5: note:   candidate expects 2 arguments, 0 provided
       ^
Makefile:7757: recipe for target 'libbitcoin_wallet_a-privatesend-client.o' failed
make[2]: *** [libbitcoin_wallet_a-privatesend-client.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/opt/zzz_coins/chaincoin/src'
Makefile:11120: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/zzz_coins/chaincoin/src'
Makefile:736: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

-----

any idea how to solve ?
Activity: 1
Please give me advice! From about 4 to 5 months I have a working masternode under Windows. Since the new 16.1 wallet is installed, I can not run the masternode. If the masternode=0 in the chaincoin.conf file, the wallet is loaded and running normally, but if I put masternode=0, the wallet does not want to load and every time show this message  "You need to rebuild the database using -reindex to change -txindex." This is my full chaincoin.conf file.
-- chaincoin.conf --
rpcuser=*************
rpcpassword=******************
rpcport=11995
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
logtimestamps=1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1
mnconflock=0
externalip=***.***.***.***
bind=Local IP
maxconnections=256
masternodeaddr=External IP:11994
masternodeprivkey=*************************************
------
Note: I've already tested Sentinel for Windows from Innovacoin masternode and I think it will work well.
Any ideas where am I wrong?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Is a wallet update from version 9.3.3. to version 16.1. obligatory? To what block or date?  Huh

To the first superblock mined, so gamble yourself.
Activity: 71
Is a wallet update from version 9.3.3. to version 16.1. obligatory? To what block or date?  Huh
Activity: 4
Does this masternode require sentinel now?

Because I started it on windows and it says that the sentinel ping has expired.

sigh. Roll Eyes

Hi , i had the same problem , by default it may use IPV6, to use IPV4 , add this line to your chaincoin.conf :

externalip=

have a good day Smiley

edit : always got this message but in "masternode tabs" i got active since X hours ....
Activity: 77
Does this masternode require sentinel now?

Because I started it on windows and it says that the sentinel ping has expired.

sigh. Roll Eyes
The new wallet is not building for me:

Code:
privatesend-client.cpp:1393:15: error: no matching function for call to 'CWalletTx::CWalletTx()'
     CWalletTx wtx;
               ^

Mate I know that you know what you are doing but I just want to make sure you know what will be required after SegWit activation. You did not reply on twatter so here again. Please make sure you are able to create coinbase transactions as P2SH - SegWit and native Bech32. A confirmation would let me sleep better.

Code:
privatesend-client.cpp:1393:15: error: no matching function for call to 'CWalletTx::CWalletTx()'
     CWalletTx wtx;
               ^

try get the 16.0 branch then compile it.

"git clone https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin -b 0.16"

i also had problem compiling with default branch atm.

btw i got a new chain mn masternode installer script if people here want to try it.

https://github.com/chaoabunga/chcnode

right, we are following Bitcoin repo structure and I left the master in non-compiling state on purpose because ppl need to get used to it. That way we want to prevent merchants to accidentally run on pre-release code.
Activity: 6

Code:
     CWalletTx wtx;
               ^

try get the 16.0 branch then compile it.

"git clone https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin -b 0.16"

i also had problem compiling with default branch atm.

btw i got a new chain mn masternode installer script if people here want to try it.

https://github.com/chaoabunga/chcnode
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Code:
     CWalletTx wtx;
               ^
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Roli passed along the access to his bitcointalk account, so we can now update the first post. I'm still gathering all of the important pieces of knowledge that we want to add to the announcement, as well as all of the exciting new features that the 16.1 code update is bringing us.

Most importantly, we need everyone (especially our miners) to update to the latest code asap.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Join us in discord: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/chaincointeam
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
tanx for this new wallet , it works flawless for me , i know i must have an old wallet.dat somewhere but i almost forgot about chaincoin, i'll keep searching for my .dat , always knew that this coin will have a comeback , and it has some features that you won't find a lot in crypto , like 11 hashing algorithms
Activity: 10
"ANNOUNCING...The Official Release Of
The ALL NEW Chaincoin v.16.1 Available NOW...
...On The Updated https://chaincoin.org!"

"Thanks To All The Community Members, New & Old,
Whom Joined Together To Make This Happen!"

"Each One Of You Have Our Heartfelt And Sincere Appreciation."
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Where is the pool list plz. thx  Smiley

EDIT: I keep getting error message on the chainstate. I close the wallet and open again and then it gets more blocks. After about 5 minutes it shows the error again.  Wallet ver. 0.9.3.3 on windows 8.1.

It finally synced up. Smiley

tomorrow you can get the new one. it syncs in less than 2 hours.
That was the new one..I believe. 0.9.3.3
Activity: 50
It seem like a good project but maybe not a good development road. Are Devs keeping go on with this project, right??? or Is it going to dead .
Pages:
Jump to: