Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 9. (Read 321507 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
To clear things up a little: we have a major upgrade in the pipe. It is announced to be published on Jul. 4th. It will cover all features others (like Dash) are only dreaming about. Currently we are cooperating with mining pools to make sure they can actually  create all the blocks we are going to accept.

At a glimpse this means we are supporting of course everything that Bitcoin does like SegWit and additional features we ported from Dash like the governance system. The difference is, ALL functionality is based on scripting which allows conditional transactions on every layer of the network. Masternodes and proposals can all be paid out based on ANY script.

Chaincoin - just make things better.
If it's true, then this coin can to the moon, last year it went up by 5 orders, ofc it's not possible any more, but it might go by 2.

Well, last year had 'The Event' from which no one got any wiser. Also over the last year Chaincoin changed "developers" more often than a hooker changes underwear but fortunately the network did its job and persisted. Hopefully this time it will be different.

Can’t confirm nor deny. We have been jumping in after things went the way they did, to be honest we have been working from several code bases since last September and we decided to take our time, give a shit about the FUD all around and just do our thing. At least since half a year it’s all the same guys doing the coding. Lost a major portion of community, that being fact personally I don’t think that is a loss because they haven’t been thriving on tech like we do spend our days.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
To clear things up a little: we have a major upgrade in the pipe. It is announced to be published on Jul. 4th. It will cover all features others (like Dash) are only dreaming about. Currently we are cooperating with mining pools to make sure they can actually  create all the blocks we are going to accept.

At a glimpse this means we are supporting of course everything that Bitcoin does like SegWit and additional features we ported from Dash like the governance system. The difference is, ALL functionality is based on scripting which allows conditional transactions on every layer of the network. Masternodes and proposals can all be paid out based on ANY script.

If it's true, then this coin can to the moon, last year it went up by 5 orders, ofc it's not possible any more, but it might go by 2.

Well, last year had 'The Event' from which no one got any wiser. Also over the last year Chaincoin changed "developers" more often than a hooker changes underwear but fortunately the network did its job and persisted. Hopefully this time it will be different.

Another zombiecoin with low volume on Cryptopia. I would stay away. Let it go!
Activity: 617
Merit: 528

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
To clear things up a little: we have a major upgrade in the pipe. It is announced to be published on Jul. 4th. It will cover all features others (like Dash) are only dreaming about. Currently we are cooperating with mining pools to make sure they can actually  create all the blocks we are going to accept.

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Thsi coin has to have the worst dev team ever, now you rolling out updates instead of last year when you had huge comunity that you dumped on and ruined it all, please if you think about investing in this trash coin thing again.

Well, that is lacking proof. For personal view it might be right at a certain point in time like you say but certainly not now. What you are complaining about is that you as well as others have been jumping in on the concept of a single guy who wanted to prove you are wrong by telling you that you could be right.

The advantage of that situation is, in the aftermath some new people like myself stepped in and we’re able to scrap the past, take an almost virgin blockchain (in fact the only difference to Bitcoin were and still are 4 lines of code) and make something out of it. You could say something, we believe it’s a merge of the greatest innovations around and we have proven it to work first on a heavily participating test net and finally now in the main blockchain.

Look on the bright side of love.

I think the biggest problem here is the lack of genuine future development of the project.
Thsi coin has to have the worst dev team ever, now you rolling out updates instead of last year when you had huge comunity that you dumped on and ruined it all, please if you think about investing in this trash coin thing again.

Well, that is lacking proof. For personal view it might be right at a certain point in time like you say but certainly not now. What you are complaining about is that you as well as others have been jumping in on the concept of a single guy who wanted to prove you are wrong by telling you that you could be right.

The advantage of that situation is, in the aftermath some new people like myself stepped in and we’re able to scrap the past, take an almost virgin blockchain (in fact the only difference to Bitcoin were and still are 4 lines of code) and make something out of it. You could say something, we believe it’s a merge of the greatest innovations around and we have proven it to work first on a heavily participating test net and finally now in the main blockchain.

Look on the bright side of love.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
To clear things up a little: we have a major upgrade in the pipe. It is announced to be published on Jul. 4th. It will cover all features others (like Dash) are only dreaming about. Currently we are cooperating with mining pools to make sure they can actually  create all the blocks we are going to accept.

I think interesting with potential in theory. But it seems not much active development going on.

You might be looking at the wrong repo.
https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/tree/Chaincoin_0.16-dev
Activity: 25
 I think interesting with potential in theory. But it seems not much active development going on.
chain coin has so many masternodes but the price is too low!  why?  Why Dash price is out of this world?

dash is older
dash has active development
dash makes promotion
dash has active supporters
dash is a brand
dash is driven by smart guys

and now compare it with chaincoin

dash is running on an outdated codebase
dash is centralised
dash doesn't support script addresses
dash is forking on almost every block

what is remaining is the promotion... unfortunately for smart guys that alone doesn't make a coin great.
legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
chain coin has so many masternodes but the price is too low!  why?  Why Dash price is out of this world?

dash is older
dash has active development
dash makes promotion
dash has active supporters
dash is a brand
dash is driven by smart guys

and now compare it with chaincoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
Held this coin for long only to sell before the crazy rise last year. Bought again but then it has been dipping since, hopefully the miracle of last year will repeat

no chance
Activity: 92
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
Held this coin for long only to sell before the crazy rise last year. Bought again but then it has been dipping since, hopefully the miracle of last year will repeat
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
very good to see this coin active again , i remember it was easy to set up the masternode and a masternode cost almost nothing on the exchange's  , very curious to further development , watching
Activity: 10
"Announcing The New Telegram Group Is Open---Join Now!"

Click here--> https://t.me/worldofchaincoin

"Come make some noise for Telegram's 200 million active users to hear!"
Activity: 91
Wow, it sounds Interesting. Will watch  this coin. Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I am very sad that I was sold a year ago all coins, and very much a good investment would be, so I think may be buy back  Huh
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: