Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHEAPCOIN [CHEAP] [GHOST BLOGGING] [COINEXCHANGE] - page 2. (Read 7951 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Ok guys are you ready for reviving this coin? Do we have developer who is interested in the working in this coin. Fuk the dev we gonna ban the mtfker
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Who wants to sell 18.5 m CHEAP at 3 satoshi ?  Grin
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
lol guys, you was warned so many times...
Buy your CHEAP lottery ticket Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
but it will be interesting if dev appear in future and this coin will reborn. and we see finished project

You don't really think that that is going to happen, do you?

i think that anything can happen and even events with zero Probability can happen and event with Probability=1 can not happen

Yes, but that is very seldom. Basically, any coin could go to the moon because somebody pumps it!
Activity: 12
but it will be interesting if dev appear in future and this coin will reborn. and we see finished project

You don't really think that that is going to happen, do you?

i think that anything can happen and even events with zero Probability can happen and event with Probability=1 can not happen
Really good scam, had some people going. The best part of this project was at the end when he made that shitty video with that girl promoting "Ghost Blogging" right before he dumped all his coins. Maybe someone can come along and takeover the project with the amazing "Ghost Blogging" protocol.  Cheesy
And after the big video he wrote here "Enjoy"  Grin With that "enjoy" I understood at 100% that was a scam.
This coin had two interesting things: the name and the 50 million supply. But he also had a big problem. : dev is dead after he dumped all his coins. I do not know if it is possible but the only chance to reborn for this coin is a new dev as I saw in other projects.

Can't find the richlist of this coin. Would be nice if someone willing to takeover and revive.
Can't guess the real coin supply without blockexplorer.

I doubt there could be a successful revival for this coin. Maybe yes, who knows.
Activity: 336
Really good scam, had some people going. The best part of this project was at the end when he made that shitty video with that girl promoting "Ghost Blogging" right before he dumped all his coins. Maybe someone can come along and takeover the project with the amazing "Ghost Blogging" protocol.  Cheesy
And after the big video he wrote here "Enjoy"  Grin With that "enjoy" I understood at 100% that was a scam.
This coin had two interesting things: the name and the 50 million supply. But he also had a big problem. : dev is dead after he dumped all his coins. I do not know if it is possible but the only chance to reborn for this coin is a new dev as I saw in other projects.

Can't find the richlist of this coin. Would be nice if someone willing to takeover and revive.
Can't guess the real coin supply without blockexplorer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
I guess this was quite a cheap scam though...
The Dev can return to do just a pump and dump. Why not making other money. The dev is a cheater.
Activity: 12
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
the dev became Ghost by the project itself. Maybe hes just busy doing another projects with a different name.  Roll Eyes

Yeah then he is probably gone. I think we need to get over it and jump on the next train!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
the dev became Ghost by the project itself. Maybe hes just busy doing another projects with a different name.  Roll Eyes
The dev is dead. This is the problem.

did you kill him or how do you know?
No, I'm not the killer. CHEAP was a nice business for the dev but the funeral of dev was CHEAP. Smiley Crypto world is full of cheaters. it's normal: it is very easy now to create a cryptocurrency, make money in two or three weeks and die. And then reborn with another cryptocurrency...

did you kill him or how do you know?
Activity: 336
it is the end of this coin?

I think it could definitely go on. Why not?

What happened to this project?
Cheapcoin became terribly cheap.
Waiting for 1 satoshi price, maybe can be cheaper.
it is the end of this coin?

I think it could definitely go on. Why not?
Pages:
Jump to: