Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CHEAPCOIN [CHEAP] [GHOST BLOGGING] [COINEXCHANGE] - page 4. (Read 7951 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Incoming dev (attempt) pump, bunch of sell orders at 70+ sats all the same on coinexchange.io going up, making at least 8.8 btc to get there. Nice. Search "42857143" on coinexchange page. Damn at least pepper up the sell orders to make it look less of a scam. Maybe this is FUD? Whatever, I'm out.

Tips to scam better: Actually make a website, not post a bunch of different ANN threads (just use one), lesser the premine (it provides more trust), continually make dev(s) in contact to the community, continue to offer long-term ignorant technology implementations that have no use in cryptocurrency, hard-face from exchange to exchange (more exchanges doesn't matter which gives you traction), hold longer to pretend coins are not available for sale. And oh, ummm, don't get caught.

Thanks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
Hello,
Within 24 hours more or less we will upload a stunning CHEAP VIDEO PRESENTATION to get more exposure.

Stay tuned!  Wink

Great Smiley

are there plans to getting a block explorer up?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hello,
Within 24 hours more or less we will upload a stunning CHEAP VIDEO PRESENTATION to get more exposure.

Stay tuned!  Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm holding until Saturday if no word from Dev I'm out.   Undecided
Activity: 24
If you have invested in cheapcoin you must be patient...  Cool
Activity: 170
dev where r u?
Maybe he's loading up while impatient people sell?
Activity: 39
dev where r u?
Activity: 123
I just researched the Ghost App. (Didn't know it already existed..)

https://ghost.org/

If this is what the Devs are talking about I might about to go all in. There's no way it couldn't be huge right? It looks good guys keep it up! Will continue to follow.

Ghost Platform exist for many years and this coin have no attribution to Ghost platform or Ghost Developers.
Still unsure what it is for? Ghost is free to use, what will offer $CHEAP ? Decentralized hosting for Ghost or what?
First image just describe what GHOST is it, that we all know already, we can read that on their website.

Ghost git - https://github.com/TryGhost/Ghost
Ghost off site - https://ghost.org/

So please, explain.

Ghost blogging application - already exists from 2013
Own cloud powerhouse platform - Huh This is what I wish to understand, what this will be, how it will work, a little information so we can get some hype  Grin
Activity: 24
Just bought some more. Mad cheap.  Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe when the coin gets more exposure, the dev might change the name.  Like Ubiq from Jumbucks.  Undecided
Change the name???  Huh Nooooo, Cheapcoin is a killer name... Cheapcoin is one of the best coin names Wink
if the dev will change the name, I will sell my coins  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Just bought some more. Mad cheap.  Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe when the coin gets more exposure, the dev might change the name.  Like Ubiq from Jumbucks.  Undecided
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
It's hard to say.  I think air drop coins are fun because of the fear factor.  I'm scared the airdrop isn't real, but I'm scared to miss out because this is ridiculously cheap.  This coin is actually a thrill to hold.

Airdrop is poor man's ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It's hard to say.  I think air drop coins are fun because of the fear factor.  I'm scared the airdrop isn't real, but I'm scared to miss out because this is ridiculously cheap.  This coin is actually a thrill to hold.

just leave this for 2 - 3 months and this coin will be playing at thousand satoshi range.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
what do you think about trading?
I can't have an idea. i see stavle price, sometimes it dump, sometimes it pump

but still on same range 40-60

What's is that? Acumulation or what?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1932016.60

Those are the 1000 CHEAPCOIN addresses who received shares

Airdrop is over
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Confirmed guys, no virus! according to the main thread, the airdrop is available for the first 1000 participants. The question is WHEN. Count me in.

Come and chat in our Unofficial Discord

https://discord.gg/9DXqR7T

Please create an official slack, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

i have received my bounty for mac wallet,
thank you Smiley
Activity: 10
I kinda miss the old slogan in the new announcement, really liked that. Made alot of sense in crypto.

"DO FEW THINGS AND DO THEM WELL"
Pages:
Jump to: