Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Chopcoin.io - Interactive Bitcoin Faucet Game - page 3. (Read 3642 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Just tried this new faucet, and it's quite original and fun to play. My id on the site is Chris314
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!
Hi! I have an account on chopcoin.io from the Beta stage! woohoo!

account name: LewiesMan

Game on!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Change your recaptcha to typing or something. Nowadays it's very hard for me to login to almost all my accounts on all sites using recaptcha. Happens only on chrome though chrome is my number 1 browser. Anyways, this site is good. You can claim while having fun with other players. Time pass so fast when playing in this site.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This game is easy and your difficulty is twenty players of eat any cell in one round Cheesy

This sistem of deposit is good in 24 hours, your satoshi is deposited already for your used.

Easy site, Hard game, Money easy.

Username is:Dielop
Activity: 2
Nice and profitable time passer!

Expecting new stuff. Is there any coming soon?

ty gl fh

[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Used to play in mid 2016 a lot.

Add a clickable link.

Good luck

PS: Pass recovery is in plain text. Please change that.
Activity: 615
Merit: 253
there are several reasons why chopcoin.io is the best faucet out there. I hesitate to even call it a faucet, actually. most faucets consist of mindless link clicking, combined with an obscene amount of adds. if games are somehow incorporated into a faucet, it's done so as an afterthought. chopcoin.io, however, has developed an incredibly fun multiplayer game that will challenge your reaction time and tactical thinking skills. if you get good, you can win a significant sum of BTC. and unlike many other faucet sites, the minimum withdrawal amount is only 1000 satoshi. there isn't even a transaction fee! simply put, chopcoin.io operates with a level of integrity which has earned my respect.

couple of ideas..: it would be cool if the chat and spectating functions were combined, with the chat overlaid onto a live playground. the playgrounds are large squares which lack distinct boundaries. you often won't know a boundary is even there until you find yourself smashing up against an invisible barrier. if the playground existed on the surface of a sphere, there wouldn't have to be a boundary, yet the playground would remain finite.

username: steevreeves
Activity: 3
This game is addictive. Can't stop myself playing it!

My nick is Kanniball
Activity: 12
I'm following your project for quite some time and am impressed with your progress. Keep up the good work! Are you planing to add more games in the future? And I'm jealous of the guy who won 1.57 Bitcoin - the best player of all time I guess?  Shocked
Activity: 56

Dear community,

we are proud to announce that our faucet Chopcoin.io just underwent a major update and we feel confident you will like it.

What is Chopcoin.io?

Chopcoin is an interactive Bitcoin faucet, combining crypotocurrency with a competitive multiplayer game.
This means you can win some Bitcoin for free by playing with others.
Furthermore Chopcoin is a community of cryptocurrency enthusiast and you are rewarded for participating.
We aim to provide beginners with a challenging fun experience to learn about Bitcoin and own their first satoshis (smallest denomination of Bitcoin – 0.00000001 Bitcoin).

It's different than most faucets because you are rewarded for your skill and not just mindlessly clicking "claim" buttons on add-ridden websites.
Furthermore this allows for way higher winnings for the best players, last week the best player won more than 0.015 Bitcoin
(check out the statistics on our site yourself and have your mind blown by the winnings of the best players of all-time)

We offer three different ways of winning Bitcoin and a completely new user interface with great usability.
Furthermore we have a referral system so you can profit by bringing your friends.
There is more to explore so check out the new features and we hope to see you in the playgrounds and talk to you in chat.

Highlights:

- referral system with customized banners -
- vibrant community, chat with advanced features like private messages and tipping -
- no registration required -
- online since September 2015, no hacks, theft or scam -
- daily payout without transaction fee -
- advanced statistics to see the top earners and compare your personal winnings -
- addictive gameplay - easy to learn hard to master -
- Paid playground for substantive winnings -

Hope to see you in the playgrounds!  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: