Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io - page 12. (Read 28146 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Does anybody know when coin show up on exchange ? And wich exchange ? Any target price  ?
January 30, the price will depend only on demand ... the project is strong, the team is experienced, many partners ... I think 0.1-0.2 dollars for a coin, then the increase in the complexity of production and prices rise after the launch of the whole project ... but this is still thinking out loud)
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
https://deeponion.org
Does anybody know when coin show up on exchange ? And wich exchange ? Any target price  ?
CIF
Activity: 280
Business on the Blockchain
How many Coins i need for a Masternode ??

Why can't I stake in the Desktop Wallet?

The coin is PoW - masternode setup notes have not been released yet however it will be 100k.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
How many Coins i need for a Masternode ??

Why can't I stake in the Desktop Wallet?
CIF
looking forward to this greag project to evolve and much more improve in the near future. and i wish this project a big success. goodluck dev.

Thanks so much TIO!
CIF
Greetings, Dev!

Where can I find information about the coinswap? Why is this information not on the first page? It seems to me that this is abnormal.

Thank you for your clarification!

Hi Evro,

We emailed anyone who would have been sent coins during the first two phases of the ICO a few emails and a video on how to participate in the coin swap.
CIF
Gutted I missed out on the ICO and following phases. Will have to wait for exchange now.
What intitial floor price is estimated at start? What exchanges have been applied for or on the cards?

Coinexchange is guaranteed for the 30th.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Greetings, Dev!

Where can I find information about the coinswap? Why is this information not on the first page? It seems to me that this is abnormal.

Thank you for your clarification!
Activity: 13
looking forward to this greag project to evolve and much more improve in the near future. and i wish this project a big success. goodluck dev.
Activity: 3
Gutted I missed out on the ICO and following phases. Will have to wait for exchange now.
What intitial floor price is estimated at start? What exchanges have been applied for or on the cards?
CIF
Does CIF have a POS (Proof of Stake ) function? I can not find information on this issue  Huh

It does not. We have upgraded the coin for some more advanced features which will be implemented as the coin evolves. It's also all listed on our first page.
CIF
What was the ICO price per coin? because it has a big bounty and surely some will sell at a lower price that is to be expected.

CIF was based on total amount invested - as always, demand for the actual coin will be dictated by its utility and function.
Activity: 115
For every friend you invite from now on, you will get 68 IOST from our Airdrop event later. Stay tuned!

https://t.iost.io/?c=rwqfXtzI
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Does CIF have a POS (Proof of Stake ) function? I can not find information on this issue  Huh
Activity: 203
Merit: 15
I have a swap problem.. where is the cif-autobot link on discord?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
What was the ICO price per coin? because it has a big bounty and surely some will sell at a lower price that is to be expected.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

JOIN OUR CHANNELS , CIF TO THE MOON
CIF
So the masternodes are not active yet ... ? I see in current code in github in activatemasternode.cpp that MN collateral coin are 1000.
Code:
if(out.tx->vout[out.i].nValue == 1000*COIN) { //exactly
   filteredCoins.push_back(out);
}

Can i join your discord channel for more info and updates, will you send the invitation link ?

At this time - we are focusing on coin allocation and will be following up with Masternode information in the next few weeks.
CIF
So the masternodes are not active yet ... ? I see in current code in github in activatemasternode.cpp that MN collateral coin are 1000.
Code:
}

Can i join your discord channel for more info and updates, will you send the invitation link ?

We are not hosting a discord - only telegram.
CIF
Code:
}

That portion will be updated - our coin, like all masternode coins, are Dash forks.
Pages:
Jump to: