Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io - page 13. (Read 28146 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So the masternodes are not active yet ... ? I see in current code in github in activatemasternode.cpp that MN collateral coin are 1000.
Code:
if(out.tx->vout[out.i].nValue == 1000*COIN) { //exactly
   filteredCoins.push_back(out);
}

Can i join your discord channel for more info and updates, will you send the invitation link ?
CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
I still have not received payment from social media bounty campaign, maybe this will be gradual. hope to receive on this day

Please check the correct thread - this was posted.

Payouts will be commencing shortly. There are several hundred so please be patient. Payouts will continue well into the 21st, aiming to be completed by 01/21/2018 23:59 EST.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I still have not received payment from social media bounty campaign, maybe this will be gradual. hope to receive on this day
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
CIF
Can cif be mine in the present time ?

Yes - please see any of the mining pools listed at www.cryptoimprovementfund.io
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Can cif be mine in the present time ?
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
New chain sync OK here.
All coins have been received since the swap process.

I'd love some more infos about masternodes but since this is part of the upcoming infos i'll wait  Wink

Thanks for the good work devs!
Activity: 4
I received mine earlier for rd 3.
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
ICO Phase 3 Distribution  ⏳ Jan 20th
Bounty Campaign CIF Distribution  ⌛️ Jan 20th

CheERz  Cool

Stoked for this, can't wait to receive!
Activity: 4
Is there a Discord channel for CIF? If so, please send me the link.
ICO Phase 3 Distribution  ⏳ Jan 20th
Bounty Campaign CIF Distribution  ⌛️ Jan 20th

CheERz  Cool
Activity: 6

What was the Ico price of CIF?
CIF
Hi dev, is it possible to change my affiliate btc address??
The one I provided when I applied may not be valid again and I don't want to lose my affiliate btc
Thanks

Yes for sure - that will be tended to after we finish the coin allocation and listing. Could you PM mid next week with the updated address?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi dev, is it possible to change my affiliate btc address??
The one I provided when I applied may not be valid again and I don't want to lose my affiliate btc
Thanks
Activity: 37
CIF
When starts the bounty campaign?
20th?

Yes - everyone has until the 20th to confirm their numbers and then all payouts will begin on the 20th. After we start payouts - numbers cannot be altered.

dev, this campaing is for swapping coins or new bounty, can you post link how i can participate ?
i am new to CIF, mined some lately and i would be intereseted to get some bounties if avaliable.

Hey Boss,

All your coins are on the new chain so you don't have to worry about swapping. Bounties unfortunately closed, however thank you for the support!
Activity: 37
When starts the bounty campaign?
20th?

Yes - everyone has until the 20th to confirm their numbers and then all payouts will begin on the 20th. After we start payouts - numbers cannot be altered.

dev, this campaing is for swapping coins or new bounty, can you post link how i can participate ?
i am new to CIF, mined some lately and i would be intereseted to get some bounties if avaliable.
Activity: 167
The project is a fraud, I received the following letter for a completed application for a swap: "There was indication that some miners continued to mine after they were informed not to, and even continued to mine after we announced we were moving to a new chain. ll have to investigate each mining claim on a case by case basis.
Our first priority are individuals who actually participated in the ICO. I would suggest you participate in mining the proper chain.
Thanks. "
I would like to warn all those who are now engaged in the mining of these shit coins, you will also be deceived and offered to continue and continue from chain to chain and enrich developers with their work. Empty advertising without any action.

LOL this is not accurate at all.
Person is just mad that he made an error (by Not Paying Attention) and wants to blame it on anyone other than himself.
We've all done it...nonetheless - boo.
CIF
How could i get enough coins for Masternode. I have a D3 and i got only 1500 Coins and i think i could never get 100K

Hi Digger,

You can continue to mine them or purchase them when they're listed on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: