Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CIN] Cinder - page 3. (Read 36296 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
December 14, 2014, 05:47:24 PM
I there any way to accept cinder as method of payment?
Maybe creating a map of the people and stores accepting cinder payments.

Such as.
Cinder Accepted Here.

I actually sell plants and services
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
December 13, 2014, 02:58:31 AM
You can now send BTC to your Earth Assembly wallet and it will automatically convert to Cinder. The current exchange rate is 12 sats, so those of you familiar with exchanges (probably all of you reading this forum) should stick to buying it on Bittrex or LazyCoin. When the price and volume go up it will be much easier for me to use an exchange API to keep the price on EA more in line with exchange prices.

People new to Bitcoin will have to become familiar with Coinbase or ExpressCoin since, for now, I won't be implementing PayPal. Only Bitcoin and Cinder can be sent to the site, only Cinder can be stored on the site, and all Bitcoin is converted to Cinder upon arrival.
December 12, 2014, 03:14:41 PM
PayPal's chargebacks are a real issue. It's one thing when selling game credits, but when selling something that actually costs money to restock it's a problem. We need more than crypto-enthusiasts who understand how to use the exchanges. We need regular folks. I'll need to add the option to buy Cinder with Bitcoin directly on Earth Assembly.
December 10, 2014, 05:17:37 PM
I've come up with some new funds that will keep a roof over my head for a while longer, which means I've reconsidered my priorities. Earth Assembly will remain a simple social network for the time being while I focus on three main things:

1) Implementing PayPal into EA to provide a path for USD to Cinder.
2) Polishing Vikings.
3) Launching Thorns of War.

I'm thinking I'll skirt PayPal's issues with chargebacks by selling VIP memberships to Earth Assembly which just so happen to come with "free" Cinder. Has anyone seen another coin attempt to use PayPal to sell coins similar to this? I'd love to learn from their experiences.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
December 09, 2014, 02:13:50 PM
xxxxxx@xxxxxx-desktop ~/FlexLinux $ sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev
[sudo] password for xxxxxxx:
Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
Creando árbol de dependencias      
Leyendo la información de estado... Hecho
libminiupnpc-dev ya está en su versión más reciente.
0 actualizados, 0 se instalarán, 0 para eliminar y 0 no actualizados.

~/FlexLinux $ ./Flexiblecoin-qt
./Flexiblecoin-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libminiupnpc.so.8: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

jups Huh
Activity: 364
December 09, 2014, 02:03:04 PM
it seems perfect that you work to give a utility on the market,
Do you mean that almost no one will use the linux wallet?
I have over five million of their currencies expecting a linux portfolio if you already tells me not to use anyone, perfect

Are you saying you have 5 million coins and are waiting for a Linux wallet? I'm pretty sure the FLEX linux wallet will work.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oohl7msmplvss9v/FlexLinux.rar

thanks friend Wink

got the error

./Flexiblecoin-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libminiupnpc.so.8: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

I saw that someone else was happening the same error. I'm not very expert in linux . some brief answer? thank you

apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev
xxxxxx@xxxxx-desktop ~/FlexLinux $ apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev
E: No se pudo abrir el fichero de bloqueo «/var/lib/dpkg/lock» - open (13: Permiso denegado)
E: No se encontró un archivo de réplica «/var/lib/dpkg/»

Huh

sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
December 09, 2014, 02:00:59 PM
I have over five million of their currencies expecting a linux portfolio if you already tells me not to use anyone, perfect

Are you saying you have 5 million coins and are waiting for a Linux wallet? I'm pretty sure the FLEX linux wallet will work.

thanks friend Wink

got the error

I saw that someone else was happening the same error. I'm not very expert in linux . some brief answer? thank you

xxxxxx@xxxxx-desktop ~/FlexLinux $ apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev
E: No se pudo abrir el fichero de bloqueo «/var/lib/dpkg/lock» - open (13: Permiso denegado)
E: No se encontró un archivo de réplica «/var/lib/dpkg/»

Huh
December 09, 2014, 01:28:08 PM

thanks friend Wink

got the error

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
December 09, 2014, 01:26:00 PM

thanks friend Wink

got the error

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
December 09, 2014, 11:23:01 AM

thanks friend Wink
December 08, 2014, 11:45:38 PM
The web wallet is fully functional and Cinder can now be spent in Vikings. Tomorrow I'll be starting on shops, which users will be able to create in order to sell goods to other users. Be sure to register on Earth Assembly so that you can keep tabs on progress and help find bugs in the social networking features.

http://www.earthassembly.org
December 08, 2014, 06:38:23 PM

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
December 08, 2014, 03:53:15 PM
hope you serve to concentrate more on development.

My focus is on giving the coin value, not features few people care about. The feature I care about is having a fast digital currency, free of wasteful mining, that facilitates low-cost, frictionless commerce.

when the linux wallet?

When a wallet almost no one will use takes priority over the e-commerce applications I'm building for the coin.

regards
December 08, 2014, 02:47:34 PM
hope you serve to concentrate more on development.

My focus is on giving the coin value, not features few people care about. The feature I care about is having a fast digital currency, free of wasteful mining, that facilitates low-cost, frictionless commerce.

when the linux wallet?

When a wallet almost no one will use takes priority over the e-commerce applications I'm building for the coin.

hahaha and flashmine...

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 08, 2014, 12:01:15 PM
10% interest <-> 0% inflation

get lobotomy for free  Roll Eyes

brain amputation today 2 for the price of 1

hahaha and flashmine...
this going to be worth nothing soon
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
December 08, 2014, 11:40:31 AM
very calm this thing , hope you serve to concentrate more on development.
when the linux wallet? Thanks and good luck with the project
December 08, 2014, 01:36:22 AM
Got all the code in for payment processing, but I'll need to test it tomorrow. Everything is coming along nicely =)
December 06, 2014, 07:17:57 PM
VIKINGS UPDATE

I'm looking to move from Alpha to Beta, which means moving from adding the basic features to ironing out bugs.

Major bugs fixed:
Clan affiliation wasn't saving.
A defender's available húskarl count wasn't being set to zero when attacked.
Everyone's special resource was stone.

This weekend I'll be working on the web wallet to allow the purchasing of credits in the game. Most likely I'll sell the coin on Earth Assembly for a premium and then replenish them on the exchanges. This will create an arbitrage situation to boost the price. My goal is to get the price up to 0.01 USD per Cinder, which is about 2700 satoshis, but I'll most likely start selling them in the 25 to 100 satoshi range (undecided). Once more debugging has been done and the wallet is fully functional for micro-payments we can start some real promotion. I'd give that another week. I'll also be working on Earth Assembly's commerce features with the hope of getting more Cinder flowing by the end of the month.
December 06, 2014, 05:30:53 PM
So?
@ Bittrex
BTC VOL0.00000000
FLEX VOL0.00000000
Activity: 331
Merit: 252
December 03, 2014, 02:27:22 AM
The lack of sell pressure is really pretty amazing. Thanks to everyone for holding and staking.

Right now I'm aiming to have Vikings running smoothly by the end of the week and Cinder payments fully functional by the beginning of next. That's a tight goal, but I'm going to shoot for it.

After that I'll focus a little more on Earth Assembly to flesh out its social networking and assembly features. If work goes smoothly perhaps I'll also be able to get some basic functionality done for goods trading. It would be nice to have EA in a usable state by the end of the month so promotion can begin in earnest and I can start the work needed to bring Thorns of War online.

Awesome news... Staking away with somewhere near 100 minted today.
Pages:
Jump to: