Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 103. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Hi guys. I am in touch with cinnicoin. We are in the process of taking over the social media. We have a new member who will help with social media. He also have MBA and some experience. I am in the process of creating a teamwork on asana.com waiting the community movement volunteers to send me their email. THere are other ideas/projects coming soon. First we need to get social media going, so we can promote other stuff. second project is on updating the website. so all be relaxed. No need to panic. Battbot did some good work, but lately his focus shifted anyways.

Is rynomster still on the team? Is the anon and point-to-point retail system still being worked on or is this a completely fresh restart?

They've avoided talking about it, so my best guess would be it's nonexistent or nowhere near completion and/or suspended. Otherwise, they'd be talking about it.
CinniCoin dev, please feel free to correct me. We'd all love to hear from you.

Rynomstr was working on EM messaging and invoicing. He delivered what he promised. There will be updates with the status of PR and upcoming -improvements to the coin. So you all be relaxed and wait. Creating none-sense speculation is only hurting your investment. This coin already came so far. We will share the updates once everything in its place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hi guys. I am in touch with cinnicoin. We are in the process of taking over the social media. We have a new member who will help with social media. He also have MBA and some experience. I am in the process of creating a teamwork on asana.com waiting the community movement volunteers to send me their email. THere are other ideas/projects coming soon. First we need to get social media going, so we can promote other stuff. second project is on updating the website. so all be relaxed. No need to panic. Battbot did some good work, but lately his focus shifted anyways.

About time He was in touch with US.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Nice mini pump, finally I can see a big green bar on the chart, it won't last long though but still it's a nice pump after 3 hours stuck at 4,9k

Is rynomster still on the team? Is the anon and point-to-point retail system still being worked on or is this a completely fresh restart?

They've avoided talking about it, so my best guess would be it's not existent or very little progress has been made. Otherwise, they'd be talking about it.

I think rynomster is still part of the dev team, he was last seen to be online yesterday and his signature remains the same as it was
Activity: 224

They've avoided talking about it, so my best guess would be it's nonexistent or nowhere near completion and/or suspended. Otherwise, they'd be talking about it.
Activity: 560

Activity: 216

CinniCoin dev has not answered your questions in this forum. I assume he hasn't via PM.
Assume the worst - that there may be little or no progress on the anon solution and this might be why all the other devs have left.

I need to establish whether there's a community consensus on bringing in mindfox (could someone set up a poll?) and maybe bring mindfox into the thread conversation. Problem is, he's well-mannered and might see it as stepping on the CinniCoin dev's toes, so it would be good to establish what the community consensus is on this point.

- We are actively searching for some other devs. Perhaps the circumstance allows us to have even more than we had.

Excellent points - I'd add that if we can get big-name devs like mindfox involved, others will follow. Getting him would attract a lot of positive attention (from other devs and other investors) to CINNI.

Smiley

I Pm'd yesterday Cinnicoin, and he kindly answered me. I think he's working on something, he was connected during several hours.  From what i've heard (from someone else), he has some ressources for the coin and some time.

Now, the issue is that we need to hear something from him. The community needs to hear what's his up to. Cinnicoin loves Cinni, one can see he considers it as his baby. Cinnicoin is the one bringing his original vision to the coin. What he says about the coin gives me the sensation he's an extremely devoted dev, a bit like an artist coder, with his piece of art. Replacing it is a crazy idea, in my opinion.

Having others devs working with him, like Mindfox would be amazing, but only if they cooperate peacefully. The worse thing we need now is to have a division between the community between pro and cons. The ideal situation would be to have several good devs committed to the coin, working as a team, to get the work done faster!
Btw, Rynomster, told me he still holds CINNI and would be up to come back to give a hand if he has some time later.

I see many of you guys, who are investors, getting disappointed with the situation. I'm also a bit disappointed with the current situation obviously, but it's not that serious. It only means it takes a bit more time. They already provided a lot of work to get anon working, and maybe we are not so far away from getting it.

I don't have so much coins. 20k roughly. I understand it gets hard for the one who owns way much more, it's never pleasing to be at lost, and full of uncertainty.  But are the perspectives that bad? I'm not sure. Something awful would be to sell low. Many people buy high and sell too low, when they are full of fear. But i dunno, being honest, only you can decide, you have free will. I'm sure Cinnicoin won't abandon his coin, and soon or late if you are disappointed and decide you don't like CINNI anymore, i believe you'll have a better opportunity to get out than now.

Thanks for the update Schild!
Activity: 476
Cinni devs possibly coming to XC why would battbott offer 20k for a developer to come to XC.... fishy

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/486536030296997889

Batbot quit Cinni like many people have, I dont know if you were aware of that...No need to post that here

Yet another example of how battbot was hard at work, devoting his "time and energy" to XC while pretending to be a supportive "Community Manager" who believed in CINNI.

Batbott has been gone for a while. Who cares.  It's been probably 2-3 weeks which is an eternity in the crypto world.
Let's be grateful for what he has done before and move on. I think he's official departure is a good thing. Embarrassed
That's also why the coin had bad PR recently, and this is not affordable in the alt coins word..

Why dont you join cinni team for community manager?
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello Cinni Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Cinni investment.  I'm a Cinni investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal, Cryptsy, and Bittrex. Polo will be added soon.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696

Thanks to everyone that has supported our app.  Smiley Bittrex is now live on the newest update!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Cinni devs possibly coming to XC why would battbott offer 20k for a developer to come to XC.... fishy

Batbot quit Cinni like many people have, I dont know if you were aware of that...No need to post that here

Yet another example of how battbot was hard at work, devoting his "time and energy" to XC while pretending to be a supportive "Community Manager" who believed in CINNI.

Batbott has been gone for a while. Who cares.  It's been probably 2-3 weeks which is an eternity in the crypto world.
Let's be grateful for what he has done before and move on. I think he's official departure is a good thing. Embarrassed
That's also why the coin had bad PR recently, and this is not affordable in the alt coins word..

Activity: 560

Activity: 462

- We are actively searching for some other devs. Perhaps the circumstance allows us to have even more than we had.

Excellent points - I'd add that if we can get big-name devs like mindfox involved, others will follow. Getting him would attract a lot of positive attention (from other devs and other investors) to CINNI.

Smiley

I Pm'd yesterday Cinnicoin, and he kindly answered me. I think he's working on something, he was connected during several hours.  From what i've heard (from someone else), he has some ressources for the coin and some time.

Now, the issue is that we need to hear something from him. The community needs to hear what's his up to. Cinnicoin loves Cinni, one can see he considers it as his baby. Cinnicoin is the one bringing his original vision to the coin. What he says about the coin gives me the sensation he's an extremely devoted dev, a bit like an artist coder, with his piece of art. Replacing it is a crazy idea, in my opinion.

Having others devs working with him, like Mindfox would be amazing, but only if they cooperate peacefully. The worse thing we need now is to have a division between the community between pro and cons. The ideal situation would be to have several good devs committed to the coin, working as a team, to get the work done faster!
Btw, Rynomster, told me he still holds CINNI and would be up to come back to give a hand if he has some time later.

I see many of you guys, who are investors, getting disappointed with the situation. I'm also a bit disappointed with the current situation obviously, but it's not that serious. It only means it takes a bit more time. They already provided a lot of work to get anon working, and maybe we are not so far away from getting it.

I don't have so much coins. 20k roughly. I understand it gets hard for the one who owns way much more, it's never pleasing to be at lost, and full of uncertainty.  But are the perspectives that bad? I'm not sure. Something awful would be to sell low. Many people buy high and sell too low, when they are full of fear. But i dunno, being honest, only you can decide, you have free will. I'm sure Cinnicoin won't abandon his coin, and soon or late if you are disappointed and decide you don't like CINNI anymore, i believe you'll have a better opportunity to get out than now.

Thanks for the update Schild!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Smiley

I don't have so much coins. 20k roughly. I understand it gets hard for the one who owns way much more, it's never pleasing to be at lost, and full of uncertainty.  But are the perspectives that bad? I'm really not sure. It's just a little contretemps. Something awful would be to sell low. Many people buy high and sell too low, when they are full of fear. But i dunno, being honest, only you can decide, you have free will. I'm sure Cinnicoin won't abandon his coin, and soon or late if you are disappointed and decide you don't like CINNI anymore, i believe you'll have a better opportunity to get out than now.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Two outcomes. Coin price explode. Coin price fall

You forgot boring flatline dissapointing everybody Smiley

Cinnicoin, whatever time zone your in, I'm sure you've had time to read the forum as you were online several hours ago. No response can be seen as a concern, as in my past dealings any scammers go quiet, then post that they are busy coding and do not have time.

You need to say something, or get someone to do it on your behalf.

If I were you I'd be buying loads then work with Mindfox to make serious money and a great coin. Not sure what your intentions are, because your actions are confusing at best.

In the world of crypto as we've seen it the past few months, it's not always right/correct, but it tends to be the safest bet to assume the worst.
I think we should put up a poll to bring in mindfox. He is never this unresponsive and at the very least he'd help to sort out what has and hasnt been done.
Cinnicoin, whatever time zone your in, I'm sure you've had time to read the forum as you were online several hours ago. No response can be seen as a concern, as in my past dealings any scammers go quiet, then post that they are busy coding and do not have time.

You need to say something, or get someone to do it on your behalf.

If I were you I'd be buying loads then work with Mindfox to make serious money and a great coin. Not sure what your intentions are, because your actions are confusing at best.
Activity: 546
My patience is starting to run thin as well, and i am holding a huge amount compared to most in this thread.
Im not going to bother ryomster with PM, but i would like to read hes statement, what is going on with development?
Jump to: