Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 106. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi everyone,

As you may or may not have noticed, I have been fairly inactive lately -- my apologies for this.  There is really no easy way to say this, however, due to life circumstances, I am no longer able to act as community manager for CinniCoin (please remember that I was only a volunteer and not part of the original dev team).  CinniCoin (dev) is still working on projects for this coin.  However, I am no longer able to devote my time and energy to it.

If the community has or does find a replacement, I will be glad to hand over the twitter account.  Just send me a PM.

Thanks, and I wish CinniCoin all the best.

First of all the community would like to thank you for what you have done already.

Secondly nobody should be worried about his departure. Although battbot will be missed several people have already expressed an interest in taking more responsibility for marketing CINNI and have been communicating with the developer about it. Plan on more announcements soon with additional details.

In the meantime, everyone should feel free to be vocal about any ideas they may have to promote CINNI and how they or the community can help.

Remember, CINNI was not premined. We are all in this together. There is no reason why a small number of people should be left alone to do all the work. The more each of us can help, the better CINNI will do in the marketplace long term
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 324
Merit: 100

Schild_
  for community manager!!!!
Activity: 616
Hi everyone,

As you may or may not have noticed, I have been fairly inactive lately -- my apologies for this.  There is really no easy way to say this, however, due to life circumstances, I am no longer able to act as community manager for CinniCoin (please remember that I was only a volunteer and not part of the original dev team).  CinniCoin (dev) is still working on projects for this coin.  However, I am no longer able to devote my time and energy to it.

If the community has or does find a replacement, I will be glad to hand over the twitter account.  Just send me a PM.

Thanks, and I wish CinniCoin all the best.
Activity: 353
to prove that guy with personal issues against me wrong, ill leave this site open for cinni...... sight

http://cinni-news.com/

Very nice to see the site still running, it is a great piece of work. I think one of your main problems with donations is that people think the site is a official Cinni dev site and also the fact that the text for the donation address is to hidden at the bottom of the page and the color against the background makes it almost impossible to see unless you are looking for it. I would put a small article on the site that is kept permantly on top above any new updates, that explains the site is a free community project for Cinni and is not supplied by the devs and that donations would be appreciated to pay hosting costs and for your time.

Ty for your kind words, i will apply your suggestion soon, if you have updates for the site i miss just send a pm, thanks
Activity: 686
Have just topped up again... I think this is going to start moving soon chaps, these prices are mental

Same here Wink

Great time to buy!

I don't want to say too much yet but there are many developments coming on the marketing side. 

Social media, press releases, etc will be better utilized for all future releases.

For the moment lets all do something very simple. Update your signatures to mention CINNI!
Activity: 406
Have just topped up again... I think this is going to start moving soon chaps, these prices are mental

Same here Wink

The dev has been online several hours today. Good sign.
I'm probably purchasing more tomorrow... but first i need BTC.
Activity: 706

Same here Wink
Activity: 518
Latium coin. hmmm sounds quite ok...

http://latium.cc/?a_aid=53b87c5c83d1e

Watch out guys, if you are signing in, make sure the password you are using is brand new.

If you use the same password for an exchange or address email account, you might get a shock someday!
Some scam coins robbed people using this process.
Activity: 224
Activity: 588
I want to buy at the bottom, please tell me what it will be 5K? 4K or even 3K? you tell me
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Whether we will see any updates? Price still falling. Devs, where are You? Why are you silent?
CINNI-TIP, my twitter account is going to host a Lottery on twitter in order to gain some more adoption. To be eligible for the prize, one has to retweet the message, and then has to give his wallet address.

I pledge 100 CINNIs to start the fund. If anyone is interested in participating here's the address : JThXG8ekJ8aVVUrNExA8JxLbkQx4KtJyrP

I'm in sended Smiley

Thank you pawlo74. I got them. I wanna host the lottery as soon as we have a good climate for it. Cheesy
Activity: 336
CINNI-TIP, my twitter account is going to host a Lottery on twitter in order to gain some more adoption. To be eligible for the prize, one has to retweet the message, and then has to give his wallet address.

I pledge 100 CINNIs to start the fund. If anyone is interested in participating here's the address : JThXG8ekJ8aVVUrNExA8JxLbkQx4KtJyrP

I'm in sended Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto is the Future!
Crypto Analytics has reiterated its rated CINNI as a BUY!
for analyst opinion http://cryptoanalytics.trade/cinni/

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
OK, this free fall to the ground. I have to sell my 50k of CINNI. Maybe I will buy back at 3 or 4k. See you guys.

I don't think it's free falling? Try to sell it smart. Hope to see you back after.

EDIT: Some research are being made to find another dev in order to help our principal dev and creator Cinnicoin.
Don't be surprise if suddenly the price climbs again after an announcement. I hope no one will get burned.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
OK, this free fall to the ground. I have to sell my 50k of CINNI. Maybe I will buy back at 3 or 4k. See you guys.

Jump to: