Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 123. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
cinnipool.co is having troubles? Very slow loading (if loading at all) here and I am getting cloudflare messages.

Just checked, works for me from mid europe ...
Activity: 10
cinnipool.co is having troubles? Very slow loading (if loading at all) here and I am getting cloudflare messages.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

I don't know what is going on with your case. It should be crystal clear.
Maybe as newbie you need more posts to vote? No idea...

Maybe, I see only result and no option to vote. I'm not so lame to not find this option if it would be there Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

I don't know what is going on with your case. It should be crystal clear.
Maybe as newbie you need more posts to vote? No idea...
legendary
legendary
They say, research a coin before investing, which is good advice..  From what I have read and seen about Cinni, its a gold mine imo, You have Developers that dont run at the first problems that arise, instead they work hard to deliver.  They have a great vision for this coin, a direction if you will.  We already have EM, and now reciepts and more coming soon.  How can you go wrong I say.

I agree. At current price point its definately a steal.
CINNI market cap will easily go +500% and more when bots and whales have dumped and CINNI has spread enough.

Totaly agree. I just added CINNI to my monster anonymous coin poll on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-what-anonymous-coin-will-succed-568166

VOTE!

I think this coin have good potential to reach n.2 fast.
Just keep voting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Ok folks, lets get our miners over to http://www.cinnipool.co/ and support the cause, I know I just switched mine over today. Lets support CINNI!!

Redesign looks great, will support.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Is http://www.cinni-news.com/ down?

I could not access it yesterday either! Dev, please fix this before more people panic/sell
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Ok folks, lets get our miners over to http://www.cinnipool.co/ and support the cause, I know I just switched mine over today. Lets support CINNI!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
CINNI and XC are the only coins that i really trust the devs of.. Biggest test for the dev is to continue to support independant of the price of the coin which has been demonstrated here over and over agian by this brilliant team, well done to Cinni dev and team.

Once again please dont forget to donate to dev/ cinni team, they are working fully off donations (no pre-mine bs). Donation addresses are in the OP.
Can anyone send me working SGminer and bat file for cinnipool for my 2x R9 290s? I been trying to work it, but somehow I just get nothing in the miner window. It is just black in the window.

Sorry, I'm using bfgminer with gridseed ...

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
How much coins can i earn with 10mh/s in 24h?

In case you are talking about cinnipool.co: Started yesterday with 5.5 mh/s scrypt and got around 20 Cinnis today.

PS: If you hold cinnis and have mining equipment, mining on cinnipool.co is the easiest way of supporting cinnicoin,
because payout is in cinnies ..

Can anyone send me working SGminer and bat file for cinnipool for my 2x R9 290s? I been trying to work it, but somehow I just get nothing in the miner window. It is just black in the window.
How much coins can i earn with 10mh/s in 24h?

In case you are talking about cinnipool.co: Started yesterday with 5.5 mh/s scrypt and got around 20 Cinnis today.

PS: If you hold cinnis and have mining equipment, mining on cinnipool.co is the easiest way of supporting cinnicoin,
because payout is in cinnies ..

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
They say, research a coin before investing, which is good advice..  From what I have read and seen about Cinni, its a gold mine imo, You have Developers that dont run at the first problems that arise, instead they work hard to deliver.  They have a great vision for this coin, a direction if you will.  We already have EM, and now reciepts and more coming soon.  How can you go wrong I say.

CINNI market cap will easily go +500% and more when bots and whales have dumped and CINNI has spread enough.

Totaly agree. I just added CINNI to my monster anonymous coin poll on bitcointalk:

VOTE!

how to vote?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Indeed, our developers are hard working, awesome and SMART!

Just to remember you guys their address, if you feel like tipping Battbot and Rynomster a little something to show your love ( Cinnicoin asked people considering tipping him to report their tip on them few pages ago)

Donating to Rynomster who works hard to further the capabilites of the EM framework: JLfDTkmERgy1hkEVJxiBskr1h8DwxDbZgc

Donating to Battbot, also part of the dev team and a hard working community manager: JhPgbNMNhevdoBubAwa3CVgv6mcMahoMdd
legendary

VOTE!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I'm just gonna hold until cinni rises.
Jump to: