Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 118. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
support it
a new pos coin
tell me something about how to start it i just wanna to work out with it just with a give a way to me i will show it hard work thank you
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
I really don't know what's gonna happen but i'm kind of all in on this at 6k Smiley) I hope my feeling on this takes me to moneyland!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
my advice is to not worry about the price, just get out there get people talking about cinni educate them on what this coin brings to the table. it will bounce back, it was down in the 5000 before before rocketed up last time.

+1
I see lot of scared babies here, if you don't like current price just dump your coins and stop weeping about it.

well there is reason to be scared in cryptocurrency. Looking at fluttercoin dev is suddenly gone and price is ...(fud filter activated here).

Sure overhyping is not good, but staying silent is the total opposite

I want to see a commitment from the dev before putting in my precious btc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can the coin reach 1 million satoshi?

Can a horse walk?
off course it can this coin is one of most innovative coin in the crypto space 

There is great possibility that history will be the same like in DRK case. First quite long time very underestimated and from nowhere came shoot which left LTC behind. I think CINNI will overtake DRK.

This is a good point about the similarity with DRK, but I think the DRK dev (Evan Duffield) was a lot more communicative and engaged with the community. Seemed like a very friendly guy too. Plus his real name was out there - which I think enhanced his credibility when more of the market started paying attention.
Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
DEV Why do you keep silence?
When will the release be if it is going to be?

Because they are actually working, give them peace dammit.
By the way I really hope they will ninja-launch it, no overhyped announcements...
legendary
DARK is dumping. It is a big chance to Announce some progress of CINNI
cinni is not about hyping up the market with announcements. its about actually developing and release as it becomes ready and serviceable. please don't ask the devs to give out an announcement just because u want to make some quick money. investors who want to make quick money always end up losing the most.

+100
legendary
my advice is to not worry about the price, just get out there get people talking about cinni educate them on what this coin brings to the table. it will bounce back, it was down in the 5000 before before rocketed up last time.

+1
I see lot of scared babies here, if you don't like current price just dump your coins and stop weeping about it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

Can a horse walk?

There is great possibility that history will be the same like in DRK case. First quite long time very underestimated and from nowhere came shoot which left LTC behind. I think CINNI will overtake DRK.
Activity: 28

Can a horse walk?
Activity: 706
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
DEV Why do you keep silence?
When will the release be if it is going to be?
Activity: 59
Great time to pickup some CINNI and hold it. Looks very good if devs have not abandoned the project, hope anon comes soon.
Can I get a little buy support here (polo)?  Wink
The calm before the CINNI storm  Tongue

Activity: 72
cinni is not about hyping up the market with announcements. its about actually developing and release as it becomes ready and serviceable. please don't ask the devs to give out an announcement just because u want to make some quick money. investors who want to make quick money always end up losing the most.
Activity: 107
Activity: 72
was too lazy to withdraw from the bank, so I just took some cash out my till at my business. gonna hit up the bit coin exchange and buy more cinni while low prices last

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Devs are working hard, they can take as long as they want, they are working on DONATIONS. Please donate to them if you want to see more work.
Jump to: