Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 135. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I love cinni so cheap much profit to be made in the coming weeks

Got my plot bought on the moon for my new mansion

ATTENTION

This post is sign of phase when troll bought cheap CINNI and now
 is acting like a super fun CINNI by spreading good word.

This is also the proof what really trolling is.
Invested when it was 30K a while ago and lost 50% profit of it because of the dip so now down at 0.1btc. I feel screwed, yeah thats my problem. Not gonna spread fud or anything. But this feels bad

Well, sorry to hear that BUT buying at 30k was weak trading sign.
Very weak.. buying at peak...

That's why everyone now here is:

1. buying and holding

2. waiting for buy, because of think that maybe price will be lower

3. spreading cheap FUD to cause the panic and buy Cinni cheaper.     /kids troll section/

4. spreading good word about cheap Cinni now

Loss at Cinni by buying at 30k is no sign that cinni's bad coin... It's just your fault that you buy on high, that's all.
But don't worry. Mistakes can teach us how to trade better  Wink

SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I love cinni so cheap much profit to be made in the coming weeks

Got my plot bought on the moon for my new mansion
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just so everyone is on the same page.

The devs were a little late with the last update, so some people whether weak handed or impatient dropped off CINNI.

They sold CINNI for cheap and we got in.

The devs are awesome, there is no doubt about that.

The devs have some amazing things planned for business infiltration. They will be reaching out to brick and mortars that will cause mainstream adoption. The businesses will essentially work as marketers by offering options for CINNI as payment at the Point of Sale. The customers will get wind of this "trend" and will advertise to new businesses. The cycle continues ad infinitum. News gets wind of this, the masses panic buy, and institutional investors get in. The low prices now are the calm before the storm. You'll be complaining about how the prices were so cheap just weaks before and will have wished that you put more BTC into buying. Another ace up CINNI's sleeve is the potential of a blitz marketing campaign that happens.And, advertising CINNI to the masses and the institutional investors. Look at the market depth, one single institutional investor will push the prices up to 100,000 satoshis in an instant.

Btw, the schedule may be sooner than you think:

Crindon,

Thanks for the reminder and the update!! ~darylluke.

EDIT: For those that are new here, Crindon is launching a marketing campaign("blitz") at the right time at his discretion(secret, please do NOT ask him when!).Like he syas, you'll regret NOT buying this cheap pretty soon....  Shocked
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
One question I have is on the Cinni to BTC wallet,   how does this differ from what VRC is doing with their coin?

VRC stole their code from another coin. its just a clone coin. so nothing much differ
Activity: 258
One question I have is on the Cinni to BTC wallet,   how does this differ from what VRC is doing with their coin?
Activity: 706
Invested when it was 30K a while ago and lost 50% profit of it because of the dip so now down at 0.1btc. I feel screwed, yeah thats my problem. Not gonna spread fud or anything. But this feels bad

sorry to hear that. I advise you to sell now. Bots held down the price for so long that any buyers got scared off long ago. im waiting for atleast 10 k to sell but ive been waiting for a while now.

It hit 10k a few days ago?

ya I missed that I was so busy. Sad next time it hits 10 k Im just gonna sell and never look back. I tried investing in crypto but it didn't go well. I think ill stick with my business and real-estate investments and stay clear from crypto

Start accepting Cinni at your place of business.. if you invest in a coin, believe in it, and help it grow.

+1

You don't loose unless you sell . . .

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

sorry to hear that. I advise you to sell now. Bots held down the price for so long that any buyers got scared off long ago. im waiting for atleast 10 k to sell but ive been waiting for a while now.

ya I missed that I was so busy. Sad next time it hits 10 k Im just gonna sell and never look back. I tried investing in crypto but it didn't go well. I think ill stick with my business and real-estate investments and stay clear from crypto

Start accepting Cinni at your place of business.. if you invest in a coin, believe in it, and help it grow.

So just hold and hope. Once the new features are released, we will be trading at double that.

SxC
Activity: 336
The bot we had is now on Super coin so nothing now to drag the price down only dumpers
CINNI alltime mintpal - price and vol:

Smiley

Yes sir, it's about that time  Grin
Can we delete this stupid troll,  jonathan993 from the thread already?  Huh

Just a tip that works for everything you do in life . . . you will have better luck doing positive things i.e. promoting the coin you like v.s. lying and TRYING to hurt another community. Your ways will get you nowhere fast . . .

There is no stopping the CINNI!  Cool
CINNI alltime mintpal - price and vol:

Smiley
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Everything looks good to me minus the volume which will rebound once the dumpers dump

How is it possible for dumpers to dump? This coin can't be more lower than what it is... unless you have a legion of bagholders that bought under 1k that still can dump this to oblivion or you have a unknown source selling this coin aka hidden premine?

goood question.. please answer Wink
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Everything looks good to me minus the volume which will rebound once the dumpers dump

How is it possible for dumpers to dump? This coin can't be more lower than what it is... unless you have a legion of bagholders that bought under 1k that still can dump this to oblivion or you have a unknown source selling this coin aka hidden premine?
Activity: 406
Hello all!!!

I wondered about whether it would be a good idea to organize a give@way in other forums about alternative cryptocurrencies. In this way, a broader group of people (maybe future investors) learned about Cinni
and about what it offers its users...
If each person from community can devote to it small amount of his own coins, I think that it is worth to do something like this...But in cooperation with dev team.
This is the question for dev team and community.
Do you think that it is possible to do something like this...Huh

Hello. Yes! Maybe everybody could offer at the end of the month the coins he's been staking for exemple. I'm ready to give away, but i think i'm gonna organize some Question Answer Games rewarded with CINNIs on twitter to get more adoption Smiley
Jump to: