Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 171. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
POS wallet 1.1 does not work?

What do you mean? I have been staking fine for over a week.
Screen shots and txid's will help allot.

I don't understand people who have any problem with any wallet. I used every single version of wallet  and I never had any problem...  Roll Eyes

You can add in the next version of several different languages​​? Anonymous letters cool idea and running. Why the price drops???

I checked this in my wallet you must wait 3 days for staking( besides when I sent a couple of coins from wallet when he staking for a several days had wait next 3 days for new staking)Just wait 3 days..
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I think the community needs to pump this coin to at least 10k before it gets under the 8k sats... So other people will see a nice rise of the coin and they are going to want to invest in the coin so it is going to make it rise up to 50k.

I think the pump not far away!  Smiley
Activity: 406
I think the community needs to pump this coin to at least 10k before it gets under the 8k sats... So other people will see a nice rise of the coin and they are going to want to invest in the coin so it is going to make it rise up to 50k.
Activity: 107
dumpers are out of this amazing game!
Activity: 84

I don't understand people who have any problem with any wallet. I used every single version of wallet  and I never had any problem...  Roll Eyes

You can add in the next version of several different languages​​? Anonymous letters cool idea and running. Why the price drops???
I have wallet 1.1 with EM. What do I need to the for pos? I just transferred my balances to the wallet. Just let them sit in the wallet? or do I have to do anything to start the poss process?

If you have synchronized and unlocked wallet you do not need to do anything just wait...I don't remember how long you one must wait (two or three days or something like that...)
Activity: 164
I have wallet 1.1 with EM. What do I need to the for pos? I just transferred my balances to the wallet. Just let them sit in the wallet? or do I have to do anything to start the poss process?

You need to have the coins in your wallet for at least 3 days, afterwards it will start staking.
Your wallet needs to be open constantly in order to stake, as well as unlocked if it is encrypted.
Activity: 216

The end is near

And that is exactly what I meant by:

We need people to look out for us as well, as there is loads of trolling going on.

we have school children in our thread trolling, which is a bit unfortunate..

+1

Activity: 84
The end is near

And that is exactly what I meant by:

We need people to look out for us as well, as there is loads of trolling going on.

we have school children in our thread trolling, which is a bit unfortunate..
Activity: 101
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I couldn't help but hold onto 500 cinni, just in case cinni ever does reach the moon.

i am taking bids for the cinnipool domain name, by the way. 

May I assume that if the domain name is for sale, that you have sold the pool logic to someone already?

Man, this came as a surprise. I was working on a mobile app based on your pool...
I love that the community is getting involved.
This is after all open source. The quicker people realise that, the bigger it will get.
We are still working hard, trying to deliver our promise after a few failed attempts, due to unforeseen circumstances.

Thanks for stepping up guys Smiley
Activity: 62
If the CINNI devs keep their promises then CINNI can or will be at least 0.01 BTC by the end of summer.

But it wont happend in a weak or two. Look at DRK path before its take off. It took two months with the same patern.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3rbgoe2om9qu1d/Screenshot_2014-06-22-11-17-47.png
Im buying again big time.

Great, this is a good step towards even better community.
Activity: 68
If the CINNI devs keep their promises then CINNI can or will be at least 0.01 BTC by the end of summer.

But it wont happend in a week or two. Look at DRK path before its take off. It took two months with the same patern.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3rbgoe2om9qu1d/Screenshot_2014-06-22-11-17-47.png
Im buying again big time.
Jump to: