Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 168. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I'm new to Bitcoin forums and to Cinnicoin, but not to bitcoin or alt cryptocurrency. I've been watching Cinni for the past few weeks and am invested at this point. This coin has too much to offer for it to be at this low a price. Many things have been suggested to help it grow as a coin, but I think the most effective thing for us to do as a community would be to increase public awareness. This entails telling friends about the applicability of Cinni, posting on other forums to offer competitive options to other coins, writing papers summarizing the phenomenal aspects of Cinni to be published on coin websites, even perhaps creating an external website apart from Cinni's page to create a sort of 'Cinni Central'. I've started doing these things myself, and am looking into an external website, but I'd like to know what you think. Keep the community great and involved.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Lots of big mouths and no action here. I ate 15 btc worth of cinny in last 2 days. Price still falling. Need to eat more. Looks like im the one of the very few who actually buys right now.

Why are you guys trying to pump the coin with air? People will start buying once the features and new wallets are released. The new PR team needs to focus on PR and marketing, not organizing a community pump on hype and air. This is a joke. You guys should take note of how the VRC team is approaching marketing and setting ETAs, theyre doing it right..and their twitter accounts are really active, retweeting their followers and creating rapport amongst old and new invetors.

This is a fair point - best to leave it to the market, but I think there's a reasonable compromise between these two positions that will help the coin.

Wait for the devs to come out with the really big feature -- the new anonymous transfer tech and focus on buying the coin around that time.

CINNI needs more exposure of its accomplishments. If you're going to buy, buy at a point where it most deserves the attention (and is, hopefully, likely to get it) -- when the market will already be paying greater attention and (hopefully) support the effort and magnify the "signal" to others who havent been paying close attention.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Lots of big mouths and no action here. I ate 15 btc worth of cinny in last 2 days. Price still falling. Need to eat more. Looks like im the one of the very few who actually buys right now.

Why are you guys trying to pump the coin with air? People will start buying once the features and new wallets are released. The new PR team needs to focus on PR and marketing, not organizing a community pump on hype and air. This is a joke

I don't know if the word pump is well chosen. I suspect them to create more of anti-massive sell wall coalition, to calm down the market when suddenly a huge fake sell wall pops. I might be wrong, it's just a guess but that's how i would do it.
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

Why are you guys trying to pump the coin with air? People will start buying once the features and new wallets are released. The new PR team needs to focus on PR and marketing, not organizing a community pump on hype and air. This is a joke.
+1
Please don't make a community pump.
It will only hurt cinni.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Why are you guys trying to pump the coin with air? People will start buying once the features and new wallets are released. The new PR team needs to focus on PR and marketing, not organizing a community pump on hype and air. This is a joke

I say do your homework. There are coins above cinni wich have market cap more than 3 times and 0 innovation.
Btw. Im not pumping. Im just minimizing the sell pressure and accumulating coins for the future.
Activity: 560

Why are you guys trying to pump the coin with air? People will start buying once the features and new wallets are released. The new PR team needs to focus on PR and marketing, not organizing a community pump on hype and air. This is a joke. You guys should take note of how the VRC team is approaching marketing and setting ETAs, theyre doing it right..and their twitter accounts are really active, retweeting their followers and creating rapport amongst old and new invetors.
Activity: 560
there will be no "community pump"
if you arrange a community pump i will not allow it to happen. because it will hurt cinni. i will make sell wall if you make a community pump to stop it. pump will hurt cinni. dont pump

+1 I was thinking about saying this. Thank God you said it before me. Why are we trying to pump the coin and creating a rep of another pump and dump coin. The price will fix itself once everything is implemented successfully and we get full exposure. Lets worry more about the features being developed/released successfully and then the marketing and PR, instead of a community pump for god sakes. Stop being greedy. If anybody wants to make a quick buck go trade the high volume high volatility shit coins.
hey guys

Something exciting has started happening, with your movement.
Few people have been PM'ing me, asking how they can help out.
I'm glad to say we have some more testers on board, which obviously can point out things that us Dev's don't think about.

Thanks for coming together, its really what we need Smiley

You should redirect them to turk-fx Smiley
Activity: 216
hey guys

I'm glad to say we have some more testers on board, which obviously can point out things that us Dev's don't think about.

Yes, we have big plans. But one step a time. First I need to complete the community Whale movement, then will follow with pump movement. I have few people on board, but we need more support.

sdersdf2 trying to brings investors on board which will definitely pump the price, but before that we have to stop the down trend and slowly push it up.
Activity: 164
hey guys

SxC
Activity: 336
I am trying to organize community Pump movement. I cant share the details here, but if you wanna help cinni and you have little bit spare btc that you will already planing to buy cinni with. PM me for details or find me in cinni troll box.

I hope it happens before CINNI hits 5k

cinni hasnt gone that low since before the pump. you are just a stupid troll. buy at 8k thats the lowest its gonna get, sell at 12. thats my plan

I'm all in that im gonna be with Cinni just want my get out price

Just no support at the moment 7 BTC dump and its @ 6k
Activity: 294
I am trying to organize community Pump movement. I cant share the details here, but if you wanna help cinni and you have little bit spare btc that you will already planing to buy cinni with. PM me for details or find me in cinni troll box.

cinni hasnt gone that low since before the pump. you are just a stupid troll. buy at 8k thats the lowest its gonna get, sell at 12. thats my plan
SxC
Activity: 336

Activity: 216
Activity: 294
hey guys just wanted to drop in and say,

i am not a huge cinni fan, i had a bunch of these a long time ago, bought at 8k, rode the pump all the way through without selling any, then let them go a few weeks later around 10. 20% profit when it could have been 400%, oh well.

anyway i did want to tell you guys i am playing with whales on mintpal right now and i just bought 10,000 cinni because even though i am not a huge fan, i have been watching cinni, i would bet anything in the world it will come back up shortly. 8k has been the absolute floor for cinni for a while, and we are there, buy buy buy! this is like buying bc at 16-18k, IMO. no way it isnt going to go up from here =)

peace
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
If we want to build some confidence in Cinni I suggest that we put a buy wall on 6500 to give the sellers a security feeling and a reason not to dump any more.
This whale is now full of Cinni but its getting even greedier.
Thats the way I see it.
Stop worrying about those "sellwals". We will eat them when the time is right.

The sell wall is huge BUY! All theses cheap Cinnis below 10k are on discount. I'm not worried at all, people will eventually understand that.  Cinni between 10-20-30k is still a good price to get in. CINNI should trade at least at 25k, and with anonymity.. 100k ..?
Activity: 170
WE NEED A COMMUNITY PUMP.

Grin Grin And we need cinnicoin believers no pessimists like sxc who needs to quote himself to get attention. Wink

Stop worrying about those "sellwals". We will eat them when the time is right.
Jump to: