Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 198. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Sorry for the delay.
There are some bugs we need to fix before we release the wallet.

Thats all we needed, thnx for the update.

Now, time to go score some more cheap cinni.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Sorry for the delay.
There are some bugs we need to fix before we release the wallet.
Activity: 406
developers should say a few words...

Smiley

Yop. Smiley We are like kids before Xmas.   Grin
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
developers should say a few words...

Smiley
Activity: 378
Let the show go on!
This is what cinni could look like in 10 days Shocked

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

2 bots fighting for top sell spot is whats dragging CINNI down,i placed a sell order at 11500 from 12k and they then started fighting below 11500

what did you mean when you said bots? 87% is on mintpal afaik mintpal doesn't has autosell feature

It has on api V2 beta (closed access)

*The current stable version of the API is v1, the new v2 is in private beta.*

well does this fuck implies some sort of elects Grin or those ones who already donated are able to get access?

Just watch the order log. Its very obvious that bots are trading the coin.
Activity: 560
Bought more Cinni at 10k. Thanks for cheap CINNI weak noobs hands.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

See ya at 20k, then you'll rebuy your Cinnis from me  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
hrt
Activity: 288

2 bots fighting for top sell spot is whats dragging CINNI down,i placed a sell order at 11500 from 12k and they then started fighting below 11500

what did you mean when you said bots? 87% is on mintpal afaik mintpal doesn't has autosell feature

*The current stable version of the API is v1, the new v2 is in private beta.*

well does this fuck implies some sort of elects Grin or those ones who already donated are able to get access?
Activity: 546

+1000
This creates clarity for investors undecided!!

Smart whales do not keep coins in the single wallet. Richlist = useless noob trap.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Also, if you want, i can take a leadership of promoting this coin. But its impossible without donations (i cant spend mine, just dont have money for that right now). So if some part of community can spent anything except words for our growing, i can start work at this friday.

I will make weekly reports on whats going on. Also there will be all info about hired personal, and how much money from donation pool was spent and where it was spent. Also i can offer remake/redesign bounty site.

What do you think about this? What are dev team think about this?

I put SXC on ignore. I dont even know what theyre saying, but it has to somewhat be amusing. Again for all the newcomers, be patient, there is a new release with new features coming out very soon...there are many new projects in the near future including a full anon implementation, BTC/Cinni point to point sale system, now a poker platform was announced and much more. This is a coin you are better off holding for the long run imho. Please do not listen to our thread troll SXC or any other member who continuously post fud.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

hrt
Activity: 288

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Poker would be awesome for CINNI but unfortunately confidence in the coin is lost  

Dude are you gonna STFU? you keep coming and fudding here. Scaring people around. Confidence is not lost.

We need words from devs, so idiots like this dont come and keep fudding.
Activity: 574
There is confidence in this coin. It is just whales playing around. They are trying to put price as low as possible and then boom, this coin will go to the moon.

Just keep your Cinnis guys, you will not regret it. Be patient, you will make profit eventually.
Activity: 490
So much red.. A lot of green will come soon, and it will shoot up very fast  Cheesy
SxC
Activity: 336
Poker would be awesome for CINNI but unfortunately confidence in the coin is lost  
@miner2857, fair enough, my apologies and looking forward to it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!

After hard work, im happy to present our project is near to release.
There is a Poker for cinnicoins. Simple multiplayer poker site with variable buy-in tables.

Some features:
- Texas Holdem poker;
- Automatic deposits (for start it will be using c-cex.io processor, after we have our own server ready that will be changed);
- Tournaments (for start we planning only one-table tournaments);
- Withdrawals will be manually checked by our admins (for security reasons), so there can be a delay in withdraws up to 48 hours (will be changed to automatic once we have our own server ready);
- Variable buy-ins and blinds tables so you can take table preffered for your pot.

We are going to start a closed beta next week (this week we need to finish all backtests and still have some bugs to fix, so preferly mid or end of next week). We have some spare tickets for closed beta, so if you want join, fill out a short resume and send me in a pm or just answer on forum.

We hope that we can check and fix all found bugs in a short time and we are aiming to release this month.

On forum you can find all info, resume for joining and some screenshots.

Sounds good. But I think releasing the wallet first that was promised this past weekend, before announcing other projects and giving out more ETAs would be better. Just a thought.

We are third-party team, and we have own projects for cinni. And i dont gave you ETAs, only our predictions, there still can be unexplained major bugs. We will give you all info about process and also beta-testers can say some words about it.
Activity: 490
Jump to: