Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 208. (Read 739163 times)

SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do you think we will reach 500,000 satoshis before August 31, 2014?

Be a miracle if it's @ 10k sats tbh
Activity: 434
Do you think we will reach 500,000 satoshis before August 31, 2014?

Activity: 406
here you can see when the announcement was made by CinniCoin; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7280909 # msg7280909

at: 11:43:20 PM

and the graph we can see that the ad makes the difference.

cinni is the best currency in the market. if you want to earn money safe to invest in this currency.

here is a smart investment on Cinnicoin.

Of course the announcement makes the difference, but what would be cool is to make them buy AFTER the announcement, and not before. Like this, the big players would either leave their BTC in CINNI, or just do their nasty stuff in other coins. It makes the accumulation phase harder for them, and even better, sharks don't like to have their BTC sleeping, they move from a pump to the others.

I'm definitely for this, the only announcement the devs should make is on what projects they are working, announce perhaps a fork between 1 and 7 days when they are almost done, and then really pick a random day and time to release it in the week ( i would do it sometimes on the 1st day, sometimes on the 4th, or on the 2nd, then on the 7th with really no rules and also at random hours of the day). Plus that would also be less stressful for them, than having a defined day and rushing for it.

CINNI is a top coin and deserve better than this pathetic scheme, and that way of making things would give back the power to the ones who are really interested in the coin.

SxC
Activity: 336
sorry but im tired of the manipulators and no real community support,
no one cared for the cinni-news.com site either so i hope you dont care i wrote my findings there.

if you never donated you cant say anything, at least i tried to make something for cinni, no one does nothing really aside of the devs, other than talking and trying to manipulate prices with words.

good luck, if you want the site offer, i really dont care anymore.

And another 1 leave's soon there will be just the dev's left

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

www.rockandpool.com need your hashes!

NEW PROMO FOR NEW MINERS
FROM 17/06/2014 TO 01/07/2014
All the miners in rockandpool.com
will receive x2 mined coins reward

Choose one of the stratum servers and let's rock the hashes!

URL (difficulty 8): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9211

URL (difficulty 16 ~32  vardiff): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9212

URL (difficulty 64): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9213

Username: your  wallet address
Password: anything

Let's hash lets rock!
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
sorry but im tired of the manipulators and no real community support,
no one cared for the cinni-news.com site either so i hope you dont care i wrote my findings there.

if you never donated you cant say anything, at least i tried to make something for cinni, no one does nothing really aside of the devs, other than talking and trying to manipulate prices with words.

good luck, if you want the site offer, i really dont care anymore.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OK, so after more than 3 days of no payout from Cinnipool, over 500 confirmed Cinni that were showing under my stats are now missing. They have not been deposited to my wallet, nor do the appear on the payouts screen. On the My Stats page, all stats are showing 0 for my Cinni address. WTF?

Is this just a scam? Did I just lose 3+ days of hashing at over 22Mh/s?

Just received my first mining payment!

How often do mining payments occur?

Have node / transaction fee payments started? If not, when do they payout and how often do they occur?

Dev, please let someone else answer this, I know your super busy Wink
Yo, sorry about the delay in the last payments going out.  payouts occur every night between 7-8PM PST, automatically.  The only time they require manual intervention is if for some reaon the pool thinks something is anamolous (in which case I end the payouts out ASAP as soon a I realize that they're jammed up for some reason).

The coins get sold on mintpal, cryptsy and poloniex and bought there throughout the day as well (wherever is cheapest)

So why no status on the disposition of the coins on the site? All stats for my address read '0', address missing in the 'payouts' screen. Nothing to indicate that they ever existed. Just gone. No payouts at all since I started mining. Not a good way to instill any level of confidence in people and make them want to start or stay mining in this pool. Very little information to begin with, and even the little bit that exists is of, apparently, little to no value, as it appears to not be up to date or accurate.

Did anyone else get missed in the last payout period?  I was worried I was on an incorrect chain, but I wasn't, I am still looking over the previous round's share logs to see how a single miner could have possibly been missed but it may have to wait until after I'm done work for the day to do the full share audit.

can you at least tell me which coins you saw the most of, on your miner report?  I don't care how many coins, just which ones in particular.

Received my payout at about 6am GMT+1 was delayed a few days but came as i was sure it would.
Activity: 98
Who is battbot?

I see him/her in the XC thread making announcements, but the signature says:

CinniCoin Dev & Community Manager (aka: aiyaaabatt)

Cinni - Personal Donations: JhPgbNMNhevdoBubAwa3CVgv6mcMahoMdd

he is just the other doubleplaying guy, wouldnt be surprissed if they keep supressing cinni price to try and pump their xc.

Activity: 434
Who is battbot?

I see him/her in the XC thread making announcements, but the signature says:

CinniCoin Dev & Community Manager (aka: aiyaaabatt)

Cinni - Personal Donations: JhPgbNMNhevdoBubAwa3CVgv6mcMahoMdd
This coin is as good as dead

2 many dumper's not enuf buyer's so slowly going to it's death

look at buy support, getting scary now, i'm out don't want to wake up with -50%+ loss

And OF COURSE, this kind of post are supposed to help?
need MOAR ETAs.

Can someone develop ETA-coin?  Cool

Yo, Crytpocoin is going up  Cool, buy buy buy buy, make some profit and then buy MOAR Cinni, to fap.  Cool

Great, another trash coin being promoted on cinni thread. is there any mods? (yes, any coin that have the need to come get promoted in this thread, is to trashy to get promoted on its own thread, so yeah trashcoins)

Why are you against making BTC to buy moar Cinni, i tought you are fapping coz of Cinni  Cool  Go, leave this thread if you are against Cinni, theres the door.

Nahh, we dont need trash coins in here, your wrong Smiley

And well if everyone wants it to go down so hard, lets add to the FUD and make it go down then , i want to buy cheaper too
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
need MOAR ETAs.

Yo, Crytpocoin is going up  Cool, buy buy buy buy, make some profit and then buy MOAR Cinni, to fap.  Cool

Great, another trash coin being promoted on cinni thread. is there any mods? (yes, any coin that have the need to come get promoted in this thread, is to trashy to get promoted on its own thread, so yeah trashcoins)

Why are you against making BTC to buy moar Cinni, i tought you are fapping coz of Cinni  Cool  Go, leave this thread if you are against Cinni, theres the door.

look at buy support, getting scary now, i'm out don't want to wake up with -50%+ loss

yeah, now everyone falls for this and sell for cheap to this greedy bastards  Grin
Activity: 588

need MOAR ETAs.

copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
need MOAR ETAs.

Can someone develop ETA-coin?  Cool

Yo, Crytpocoin is going up  Cool, buy buy buy buy, make some profit and then buy MOAR Cinni, to fap.  Cool
Activity: 609
here you can see when the announcement was made by CinniCoin; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7280909 # msg7280909

at: 11:43:20 PM

and the graph we can see that the ad makes the difference.

cinni is the best currency in the market. if you want to earn money safe to invest in this currency.

here is a smart investment on Cinnicoin.

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
OK, so after more than 3 days of no payout from Cinnipool, over 500 confirmed Cinni that were showing under my stats are now missing. They have not been deposited to my wallet, nor do the appear on the payouts screen. On the My Stats page, all stats are showing 0 for my Cinni address. WTF?

Is this just a scam? Did I just lose 3+ days of hashing at over 22Mh/s?

Just received my first mining payment!

How often do mining payments occur?

Have node / transaction fee payments started? If not, when do they payout and how often do they occur?

Dev, please let someone else answer this, I know your super busy Wink
Yo, sorry about the delay in the last payments going out.  payouts occur every night between 7-8PM PST, automatically.  The only time they require manual intervention is if for some reaon the pool thinks something is anamolous (in which case I end the payouts out ASAP as soon a I realize that they're jammed up for some reason).

The coins get sold on mintpal, cryptsy and poloniex and bought there throughout the day as well (wherever is cheapest)

So why no status on the disposition of the coins on the site? All stats for my address read '0', address missing in the 'payouts' screen. Nothing to indicate that they ever existed. Just gone. No payouts at all since I started mining. Not a good way to instill any level of confidence in people and make them want to start or stay mining in this pool. Very little information to begin with, and even the little bit that exists is of, apparently, little to no value, as it appears to not be up to date or accurate.

Did anyone else get missed in the last payout period?  I was worried I was on an incorrect chain, but I wasn't, I am still looking over the previous round's share logs to see how a single miner could have possibly been missed but it may have to wait until after I'm done work for the day to do the full share audit.

can you at least tell me which coins you saw the most of, on your miner report?  I don't care how many coins, just which ones in particular.
ETA = DOA ?  Undecided

Its a shame but I've always had the notion that too much of the community relies on regular (and daily no less) updates and "news" from the devs. Which is a bit ridiculous in my option. Announcements can be great... if you are actually releasing something.. etc. But major players use these dates to their advantage and take advantage of the buzz... as we all intend to do. People rely too much on "news" but I would agree its a hard altcoin world out there. scams-o-plenty. Haha, interesting little community here to say the least.

Well, i dunno, i'm on CINNI for the long term, so i don't really care so much about the price.
Nevertheless, that's true, ETA and announcement increase the pumps and dumps and too many people here complains about this.

Perhaps there is something to dig in here, and simply decide not to give precise date, but a week fork for the projects to come, so if people see potential in this, they just grow scared to cash out and live their BTC in CINNI.

Agreed, fuck the manipulators and the fudders like SxC i hope they get HIV soon and all their descendants. Smiley

Cinni keep on working and doing the good job, dont mind this clowns on the road.  Grin
ETA = DOA ?  Undecided

Its a shame but I've always had the notion that too much of the community relies on regular (and daily no less) updates and "news" from the devs. Which is a bit ridiculous in my option. Announcements can be great... if you are actually releasing something.. etc. But major players use these dates to their advantage and take advantage of the buzz... as we all intend to do. People rely too much on "news" but I would agree its a hard altcoin world out there. scams-o-plenty. Haha, interesting little community here to say the least.

Well, i dunno, i'm on CINNI for the long term, so i don't really care so much about the price.
Nevertheless, that's true, ETA and announcement increase the pumps and dumps and too many people here complains about this.

Perhaps there is something to dig in here, and simply decide not to give precise date, but a week fork for the projects to come, so if people see potential in this, they just grow scared to cash out and leave their BTC in CINNI.
Jump to: