Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 219. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Cinni supposed to be unlimited POS with 15 million pow, I think the code should be right
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
poloniex is going to reevaluate sc and cinni coin's code.

we have nothing to be afraid, correct?

Link?  Source?  But no -- there is nothing to worry about. 
Activity: 491
Merit: 100

I was wondering if the FUD would hit other forums...I see it did...LOL

Everyone relax...Polo staff was manipulating market for gains...
Activity: 84

Activity: 113
Hi battbot

read this topic, something about Cinni. what do you think?
The Cinni dev in the youtube video is South African right?

We have a bet going in the irc.  Cheesy

Whats the bet? Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi,i will post you tomorrow high class prweb marketing service
Activity: 560
I'm just an investor, so social networking and PR isn't my forte, but zedomax and darylluke have inspired me to promote! I'll be doing my best to promote this on twitter. I just made a new twitter account to do this. #BestAltCoins.

cryptoholic,

Community!! THAT is what it's all about. Everybody doing little things, and one by one it all ads up fast to expand awareness. Besides that, it is loads of FUN, isn't it?  Grin

Are we having fun yet?

~darylluke.

+1!
Activity: 196
I'm just an investor, so social networking and PR isn't my forte, but zedomax and darylluke have inspired me to promote! I'll be doing my best to promote this on twitter. I just made a new twitter account to do this. #BestAltCoins.

cryptoholic,

Community!! THAT is what it's all about. Everybody doing little things, and one by one it all ads up fast to expand awareness. Besides that, it is loads of FUN, isn't it?  Grin

Are we having fun yet?

~darylluke.
Activity: 560
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Cinnicoin Encrypted Messaging is HUGE, it's like one of those hackers sending encrypted messages on TV but anyone can easily do it!

This is going to replace e-mail one day and Cinnicoin is the foundation of it.  I would totally ignore the prices atm, just buy in for the long haul and hold until December, that's when you should sell everything anyways.

I made a video on it here on Cinnicoin and latest anon coins for noobs out there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5V-071LPtI

"Stay HIGH on COINS!"

That's amazing. CinniCoin has so many implications for society and communication. Snooping is a real problem. It's amazing you can get this from a cryptocurrency. Fantastic.

Thanks for the for video.

The prices are low right now because of movement into BTC then into fiat with the impending dump. Prices will rocket again in July, if not sooner. In the long-term, once CINNI goes much bigger, prices can rival LTC prices as CINNI gets more and more adoption. Yes, one million satoshis is not out of the question.
Activity: 224
I don't think I can recall another coin that took as many announcements of new features and as many thousands of BTC over as many weeks to go... absolutely nowhere.

We got encrypted messaging.

Well, yeah, true. CINNI has that at least, if nothing else at this point.
Activity: 490
Good time to buy, guys! I hope you know it))))
Activity: 196
SOLICITING DONATIONS TO OUR PROMOTION FUND

is something the whales do not like!

So, to me that says that we are on exactly the right track here, folks. (That is the gist of the anon message I received.) The bloke seemed to feel that I was extorting him personally. How could I do that if I have no idea who he is? I am just extremely PLEASED to have received such a solid confirmation that we are on the right track! GOOD! Maybe those VERMIN will leave, and the market can decide what the price should be for this coin. Common sense alone says this is a GREAT idea. So, maybe they are leaving now that this has gained traction now.

Shocked  Wooo-Hoooo!!  Shocked

This community is AWESOME!! (Now, how to just keep the trolls out...)

~darylluke.
Activity: 224
I don't think I can recall another coin that took as many announcements of new features and as many thousands of BTC over as many weeks to go... absolutely nowhere.
Activity: 686
Cinnicoin Encrypted Messaging is HUGE, it's like one of those hackers sending encrypted messages on TV but anyone can easily do it!

This is going to replace e-mail one day and Cinnicoin is the foundation of it.  I would totally ignore the prices atm, just buy in for the long haul and hold until December, that's when you should sell everything anyways.

I made a video on it here on Cinnicoin and latest anon coins for noobs out there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5V-071LPtI

"Stay HIGH on COINS!"

Thanks for making this video.  

Great work!
CINNI info starting at 4:20 in the video
Activity: 164
smsgStore is where we store the messages.
We are removing all the messages from the log, and we've fixed the fread error.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks for replying Smiley
All I want is to see Cinni become one of the best altcoins Smiley

I figured that smsgStore is for the messages, but why is it storing so many of those files?  Am i also being a node for messaging and storing others messages by keeping wallet open?

We store each bucket in its own file, that way we can just drop the file.
If we keep each message in the same DB, the database tends to grow, and doesn't shrink as you delete messages.
You'll notice the DBs get dropped after 48 hours, so there can only be a maximum of 288 files/dbs at a time.
The DBs also aren't connected persistently, but only when a node requests a certain time bucket.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
smsgStore is where we store the messages.
We are removing all the messages from the log, and we've fixed the fread error.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks for replying Smiley
All I want is to see Cinni become one of the best altcoins Smiley

I figured that smsgStore is for the messages, but why is it storing so many of those files?  Am i also being a node for messaging and storing others messages by keeping wallet open?
CinniMobile - Mobile Wallet for Cinni Coin

Hello Cinni Community!

I have developed a Cinni wallet for both android and iOS(pending approval).

CinniMobile allows you to quickly check balances, display your address for payment, and scan QR codes and send payments. CinniMobile uses the existing Cinni Wallet via the JSON-RPC so your keys and the blockchain live on your desktop, rather than your phone.

For a live demo, see https://app.io/hxTzpI

This is some further dev work I am looking to do to enable secure messaging and the eventual anon features into the wallet, so I am taking donations at JUmDwx5wje24mArgoiocxGgVmNv71Vq7NY

I have some additional cool services coming on the mobile front, so stay tuned.

I am available on ##Cinnicoin on IRC as binome, feel free to ask me any questions or if you want to get involved.

This has my approval.  Thanks for supporting Cinni.  Stuff like this is what Cinni needs to see more of -- community members stepping up and creating / contributing without being asked by the dev team first or requesting bounties.  Thank you for working on this, and thank you for asking for our approval.  Our dev team is sincerely grateful for your contribution!  However, because this is not a work of the official dev team, please use at your own discretion.

(Cinni dev team is also actively developing a mobile wallet -- ETA ~1-2 weeks)
Jump to: