Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 215. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Just wanted to give an update:

Today we will be releasing a wallet update which will include (anon) EM invoicing + receipt features & will also include minor bug fixes.

The (anon) EM invoicing / receipt feature will be the first phase of our point-of-sale system which we are actively developing (see old ann for more details).  Greater detail will be provided soon.

Updated wallet w released HuhHuh?
Any reason for delay Huh??

Yea these delays are becoming painful. There has been massive dumping on Mintpal for the last hour...I'm assuming because of holders who got impatient after waiting all weekend for the release and other holders who dumped to get on the XC pump after they just released their wallet. In any case it is already Monday in most places around the world....where is the release??
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just wanted to give an update:

Today we will be releasing a wallet update which will include (anon) EM invoicing + receipt features & will also include minor bug fixes.

The (anon) EM invoicing / receipt feature will be the first phase of our point-of-sale system which we are actively developing (see old ann for more details).  Greater detail will be provided soon.

Updated wallet w released HuhHuh?
Any reason for delay Huh??
Activity: 714
Fuckmyluck bought a tonne at 23k now watching xc get pumped sad times
Activity: 54
i see too many weak hands.

almost all the weak hands are out. Just little longer. I think, t would start  to climb tomorrow, and we should see 18-19s before next weekend

Need way more volume. This coin was in the thousands on mintpal a few days ago now its barely a hundred. I think Tues and Wed are the high volume days for this coin.

If that whale who has bought hundreds of thousands of coin since friday doesn't sell then to pump, then I don't know when he will. Or she.  Grin
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
i see too many weak hands.

almost all the weak hands are out. Just little longer. I think, t would start  to climb tomorrow, and we should see 18-19s before next weekend
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 54
LOL dumpers.  Didn't look deeper down in the book, did you?

Good luck.

Unfotunately that asshat with tons of BTC is still placing huge buy orders at 12k down to 8k and the panic sellers are using him as an outlet. The price would be 14k by now if not for him.

I agree with what the other poster said. The sellers mostly sold already. But the few remaining are selling at 12k for some reason. Guess they don't read the boards.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
for

NATURAL BUFFALO JERKY SLAB STYLE PEPPERED

Buffalo Raised Without Added Hormones and Without Antibiotics
    No Preservatives
    No Added MSG
    NO Nitrite
    NO Erythorbate
    NO Artificial Ingredients
    Only Minimally Processed

Come and visit today and grab a bag of awesome jerky and support the cinni community at the same time!!

http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.auctivacommerce.com/Default.aspx
Activity: 420
LOL dumpers.  Didn't look deeper down in the book, did you?

Good luck.
Activity: 29
the longer this  manipulation is going on the fast cinni coin will die. but when the devs finally announce the release im sure the 1000+ volume will stop any  manipulation

Those people who wanted to sell and make money already sold own CINNI coins at the 23K-15K prices. This is the bottom. Only some noobs or some people who needs in BTC will sell now that's all. But they did not have any impact on the price falling. The whales will rebuy CINNI again. From this stage we will slowly grow up with pumping sometimes. 15 mil coins only

Yes, the dumpers should have finished dumping by now.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
the longer this  manipulation is going on the fast cinni coin will die. but when the devs finally announce the release im sure the 1000+ volume will stop any  manipulation

Those people who wanted to sell and make money already sold own CINNI coins at the 23K-15K prices. This is the bottom. Only some noobs or some people who needs in BTC will sell now that's all. But they did not have any impact on the price falling. The whales will rebuy CINNI again. From this stage we will slowly grow up with pumping sometimes. 15 mil coins only
Activity: 170
the longer this  manipulation is going on the fast cinni coin will die. but when the devs finally announce the release im sure the 1000+ volume will stop any  manipulation

As long as people can make money, their is manipulation. But make your own plan and decide for yourself if the coin has some value for you or some value for other. I think this coin has a great future so I will hold and buy a few each day no matter the price. Next year it might be major or nothing. We will see Cheesy
Activity: 72
the longer this  manipulation is going on the fast cinni coin will die. but when the devs finally announce the release im sure the 1000+ volume will stop any  manipulation
Activity: 98
you can use :
Hashcows
or
coinking.io and convert to cinni

or maybe best option is mine ur self and convert to cinni ..

good luck
SxC
Activity: 336
Why no multipool payouts since 12th June? Seems to me cinnipool.co is starting to get a bit sloppy which is a real shame...

DOes anyone else here actually use cinnipool.co?

Yeah i do, am not panicing though payments get delayed sometimes and always come in the end. So for now am just waiting.

Cool will keep going, I don't mind once every 48 hours but it's getting to 4 days, cinni devs should give them a kick

Think i read that the pool owner is having problems with his marriage
Activity: 518
Why no multipool payouts since 12th June? Seems to me cinnipool.co is starting to get a bit sloppy which is a real shame...

Yeah i do, am not panicing though payments get delayed sometimes and always come in the end. So for now am just waiting.

Cool will keep going, I don't mind once every 48 hours but it's getting to 4 days, cinni devs should give them a kick
Activity: 247

I'm using Hashcows, and never had any single problem...
Activity: 238

Activity: 518

Jump to: