Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 24. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The short term roadmap/timeline:

• Add DPOS, aliases, stealth addresses to Cinni. Switching to DPOS would fix all transaction and staking problems. Also in my opinion DPOS is a lot better than normal POS. The alias system would allow people to send coins to aliases instead of addresses, the stealth addresses are for anonymity
  • Launch a beta so people can test on a test chain before the actual release
  • Since switching to a new DPOS chain would require a snapshot, a snapshot would happen before the DPOS update.
    Of course since this would cost the exchanges time, I will compensate them for the time they spend on participating in the snapshot from my own money. The snapshot will be very close to the release time of the DPOS update release so exchanges can stop the deposit/withdrawal from the old chain so people don't sell Cinni from the old chain on the market.
  • Release the DPOS update
  • Make a new website for Cinni since I do not have access to the current one.

• Make a website for the TimeBank DAC
  • Launch the TimeBank DAC beta for people to test it before launch
  • Make a snapshot of Cinni, Bitshares PTS, and Bitshares AGS for the distribution of the TimeBank DAC
  • Launch the TimeBank DAC
  • Make the betting system for TimeBank. The betting system is on time-based things. The longer the bet is, the more it would cost to make. So it will be sort of like a prediction market based on the time it takes for certain things to happen.
    Someone can make a bet on how long it takes btc to pass $500 on Bitstamp and it can use a feed to see if btc is $500.

Cinni has 2 more devs on the dev team. We are working as fast as we can and will make sure everything works well.
Thank you for supporting Cinni.

Great !
I like it. Nice plans, fingers crossed.
All the best for Cinni team and for all of us.
THANK YOU.
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
The short term roadmap/timeline:

• Add DPOS, aliases, stealth addresses to Cinni. Switching to DPOS would fix all transaction and staking problems. Also in my opinion DPOS is a lot better than normal POS. The alias system would allow people to send coins to aliases instead of addresses, the stealth addresses are for anonymity
  • Launch a beta so people can test on a test chain before the actual release
  • Since switching to a new DPOS chain would require a snapshot, a snapshot would happen before the DPOS update.
    Of course since this would cost the exchanges time, I will compensate them for the time they spend on participating in the snapshot from my own money. The snapshot will be very close to the release time of the DPOS update release so exchanges can stop the deposit/withdrawal from the old chain so people don't sell Cinni from the old chain on the market.
  • Release the DPOS update
  • Make a new website for Cinni since I do not have access to the current one.

• Make a website for the TimeBank DAC
  • Launch the TimeBank DAC beta for people to test it before launch
  • Make a snapshot of Cinni, Bitshares PTS, and Bitshares AGS for the distribution of the TimeBank DAC
  • Launch the TimeBank DAC
  • Make the betting system for TimeBank. The betting system is on time-based things. The longer the bet is, the more it would cost to make. So it will be sort of like a prediction market based on the time it takes for certain things to happen.
    Someone can make a bet on how long it takes btc to pass $500 on Bitstamp and it can use a feed to see if btc is $500.

Cinni has 2 more devs on the dev team. We are working as fast as we can and will make sure everything works well.
Thank you for supporting Cinni.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Must have been plenty of arguments against Mintpal de-listing a bunch of coins for V2. All coins are being carried over into in the v2 launch and wont be de-listed unless they meet the criteria.

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/

If you're not familiar with the Bitshare world, do yourself a favor and look into it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GvpBkvClRc
Activity: 7
Marketing is very important now ....I think than more update for new project now should be great
When new project was announced Cinni was pushed up to 7k in few minutes.
I think than the dev should use more twitter for marketing...
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
What has been the reply from the exchanges you contacted Cinnicoin?

I didn't receive a reply from mintpal and cryptsy.
I'll wait another day for them to see it and think about it maybe? Then I'll send another email if they still didn't reply.

they are waiting on you.  so whats happening?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Thought people would find this interesting.

Start at 54:35 to hear about the AGS/PTS split or "tip". Otherwise, over all this is a great conversation to listen to.

https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts/bitshares-community-and-developer-hangout-9-12-2014

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
Block 740780 Sep 15, 2014 13:01:57 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/irm958c3gdsdg1x/bootstrap.dat
or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
So should I keep my coins on Mintpal or send them to my wallet to receive TimeBank... or does it matter?

See previous post. Mintpal is delisting CINNI on Sept 17th:

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/
https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange
Activity: 44
So should I keep my coins on Mintpal or send them to my wallet to receive TimeBank... or does it matter?
I sent 20000 cinni to mintpal.com, has not been credited, the wallet has lost 20,000 deductible, how to get it back!

My address: JQmHraixwv34CSuCvuMhjib18D2NAW6ngx
mintpal Address: JdMkJpcjzWwWv4hWwGf9WVZNLgLLJYpY6t Smiley

hey
your address JQmHraixwv34CSuCvuMhjib18D2NAW6ngx still has all it's coins.
The transaction didn't work but the wallet thinks it did so it deducted 20,000 from your spendable balance. that information is saved in the wallet.dat.
you need to make a new wallet.dat and import the private key of JQmHraixwv34CSuCvuMhjib18D2NAW6ngx .

here are the steps.
first backup your current wallet.dat somewhere else.
then open your cinni wallet and open console and type dumpprivkey JQmHraixwv34CSuCvuMhjib18D2NAW6ngx
save that private key somewhere so you can copy paste it later in the next steps.
close your cinni wallet and open the cinni appdata roaming folder. copy paste that folder somwhere else then delete it from your appdata roaming folder.
then start the cinni wallet again and it should make a new folder in there and a new wallet.dat.
wait for it to sync, you can use bootstrap from bootstrap.cinniblock.com also to sync faster thanks to Cinblo.
then open console again and type importprivkey and then your private key next to it and press enter.

you can prevent this problem in the future by typing repairwallet in console after you stake or before you send coins.

Done according to your approach, 20000cinni did not come back
The new wallet address http://cinnichain.info no balance

I had no problems with my Cinni wallet but I was curious if it works so I did exactly the same with my wallet.

After that I had no balance, so I used Commad Prompt and CinniCoin-qt.exe -rescan

My balance is back now.

Try that please and let us know.

What kind of Commad Prompt?

Resynchronization wallet balance or wrong

Sorry I meant cmd (cmd.exe) in Windows
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I sent 20000 cinni to mintpal.com, has not been credited, the wallet has lost 20,000 deductible, how to get it back!

My address: JQmHraixwv34CSuCvuMhjib18D2NAW6ngx
mintpal Address: JdMkJpcjzWwWv4hWwGf9WVZNLgLLJYpY6t Smiley

hey
your address JQmHraixwv34CSuCvuMhjib18D2NAW6ngx still has all it's coins.
The transaction didn't work but the wallet thinks it did so it deducted 20,000 from your spendable balance. that information is saved in the wallet.dat.
you need to make a new wallet.dat and import the private key of JQmHraixwv34CSuCvuMhjib18D2NAW6ngx .

here are the steps.
first backup your current wallet.dat somewhere else.
then open your cinni wallet and open console and type dumpprivkey JQmHraixwv34CSuCvuMhjib18D2NAW6ngx
save that private key somewhere so you can copy paste it later in the next steps.
close your cinni wallet and open the cinni appdata roaming folder. copy paste that folder somwhere else then delete it from your appdata roaming folder.
then start the cinni wallet again and it should make a new folder in there and a new wallet.dat.
wait for it to sync, you can use bootstrap from bootstrap.cinniblock.com also to sync faster thanks to Cinblo.
then open console again and type importprivkey and then your private key next to it and press enter.

you can prevent this problem in the future by typing repairwallet in console after you stake or before you send coins.

Done according to your approach, 20000cinni did not come back
The new wallet address http://cinnichain.info no balance

I had no problems with my Cinni wallet but I was curious if it works so I did exactly the same with my wallet.

After that I had no balance, so I used Commad Prompt and CinniCoin-qt.exe -rescan

My balance is back now.

Try that please and let us know.

What kind of Commad Prompt?

Resynchronization wallet balance or wrong
Activity: 573
Whats up with the logo, first on page 1, its cut over in the middle ?
Hey, I don't see that. Maybe refresh the page?

yep, that did it, strange I had the same last time I came to page1.
Hey, I don't see that. Maybe refresh the page?
Activity: 573
What has been the reply from the exchanges you contacted Cinnicoin?

I didn't receive a reply from mintpal and cryptsy.
I'll wait another day for them to see it and think about it maybe? Then I'll send another email if they still didn't reply.
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Would you like a dice game created for Cinni?
Pages:
Jump to: