Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 247. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I think the best coins at the moment to invest are Cinni and Blackcoin (BC for long-term)
That seems like FUD to me.

Both have a strong dev team and DK is now too expensive for many to invest. Many other coins are still developing at the beginning (takes a long time). BC has a good plan and PR team. Cinni has very strong dev team and new ideas and own developments (original).
Activity: 72
yui
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think the best coins at the moment to invest are Cinni and Blackcoin (BC for long-term)
Activity: 90
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The last dump is coming , after this one,  The wallet will be released to the Mass. and the HUGE pump will start,  we'll see 40K soon as the wallet is here, no doubt about. Blackcoin went from 20K to 90K with an update , so i think i don't have to say more.
yui
Activity: 182
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Cinni wont rise dat much, theres much sell walls on the way to 0.0002.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
.... Angry

In 10 min.. someone put BIG SELL WALL &*#$ again ;x
When it grows to 18500~ someone put BIG SELL WALL ;(
SxC
Activity: 336
The new wallet looks very promising, cant wait to see this thing.
And is the cinni pump finally coming? to the moon peeps!

we might get some action when wallet is released looks like it's heading down abit again

at the moment
Activity: 168
The new wallet looks very promising, cant wait to see this thing.
And is the cinni pump finally coming? to the moon peeps!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This new wallet look awesome !~
CINNI has big potential to grow in long term, but you should also look at this sell wall 8 BTC moar and we will have 19000 Tongue

IMO price will also grow when more shops and companies start using it, anon thing will be very nice but only when people start using it for buying something.
It's losing some usability when u exchange crypto with annon transactions for crypto w/o anon thing Tongue.
Activity: 224
Today's encrypted messaging news seems to be a dud for the markets - I dont see much excitement about that feature, or as someone else suggested, it's already priced in.

So when will the anon transfer feature be available for review? Looks like that's what a lot of people are waiting for.
Activity: 490
So new wallet is gonna be released tomorrow

Then why ain't we flying skywards yet ?!?!?!?!?!?

Most people buy when something actually comes out. Right now, to some, it is only talk.

If there is no growth, other oracles will shout the "news lies in present value")))))
SxC
Activity: 336
So new wallet is gonna be released tomorrow

Then why ain't we flying skywards yet ?!?!?!?!?!?
Activity: 732
I will wait CINNI to be at least 100k in the near future.
Activity: 252
pump this thing up ! The buy orders you see are mine   Kiss
Activity: 490
Notifications look cool! Anonymous chat, simplicity of operation, the future integration with social networks - all it will take to the masses. Peoples find it easier to come to the crypto world ...
Activity: 350
NEW VIDEO (Just made today by rynomster, 6/11):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGpxCcAWz4o&feature=youtu.be

***UPDATE***
Anon Encrypted Messaging

EM White-paper: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10793660/wp.pdf
EM Wallet Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjp6e7RDZo
(another video will be uploaded likely tomorrow going in greater detail)

Target Release Date: Thursday, June 12th

W0000t !!
Jump to: