Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 245. (Read 739165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I think the value for new wallet is already in price. So when it comes i do not expect significant rise

lol your a bit wrong my friend, everyone has been expecting the wallet to see if the devs deliver, thats why price has been slowly trending, if they do deliver before 24 hrs as they said, you will only miss the new highs as thats when the new wallet and technologies will start to kick in price.
Yup delivered promises rocks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Lets stay realistic. 50K sat will be good. 100K sat will be great. Everything above is awesome.
+1
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I think the value for new wallet is already in price. So when it comes i do not expect significant rise

lol your a bit wrong my friend, everyone has been expecting the wallet to see if the devs deliver, thats why price has been slowly trending, if they do deliver before 24 hrs as they said, you will only miss the new highs as thats when the new wallet and technologies will start to kick in price.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think price for today will be somewhere around 50k SAT. It will grow fast!
Activity: 546
Lets stay realistic. 50K sat will be good. 100K sat will be great. Everything above is awesome.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
okey, we have movement  Grin i think it's near a zero hour to release a wallet !!!!!!!!!1

LET'S START THE PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
pump or dump when the wallet released

Huge pump to 100k Cheesy

No. Massive pump to 500k sat, then dumped to 150k sat floor to be ready for the mobile wallet release.

Dreaming... Grin
everything will take its course, 500k does not take
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!

Huge pump to 100k Cheesy

No. Massive pump to 500k sat, then dumped to 150k sat floor to be ready for the mobile wallet release.

Dreaming... Grin

But yeah, current market cap for CINNI is only $1.7 mil.
I expect at least BC market cap (~$12 mil) in the short term. (~3 weeks)
So yeah, that translations into roughly 125k sat. But what do I know.. Cool
Activity: 592
Hey everyone -- just a little update:

We are 100% on track to release the wallet tomorrow.  All major testing has been done and we are ready to go live.  In fact, the wallet could be released tonight if we wanted, but we're just going to wait till tomorrow (mainly because cinnidev is currently offline and rynomster needs to get some sleep).  

Expect a big day tomorrow.

Fantastic news! Great work team.

There's gonna be a lot of interested buyers now. That new wallet with the encrypted messaging is a fantastic addition and you've beaten the other guys to the punch.

This would be the best innovation after the POS system, Encrypted Messages and Full Anon transactions (not copy paste coinjoin like drk, xc and all that semi anon list)   

Way to go Devs!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

We are 100% on track to release the wallet tomorrow.  All major testing has been done and we are ready to go live.  In fact, the wallet could be released tonight if we wanted, but we're just going to wait till tomorrow (mainly because cinnidev is currently offline and rynomster needs to get some sleep).  

what will be the version number for this wallet release?

Not sure at this moment.  Will know by tomorrow.

well please make sure it well tested, the amount of problems people were having was getting ridiculous.  imho i think it would have been better for devs to release a few betas first instead.   i assume the PoS/balance bugs are all fixed in this version?
Activity: 840
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Fantastic news! Great work team.

There's gonna be a lot of interested buyers now. That new wallet with the encrypted messaging is a fantastic addition and you've beaten the other guys to the punch.
Activity: 840

We are 100% on track to release the wallet tomorrow.  All major testing has been done and we are ready to go live.  In fact, the wallet could be released tonight if we wanted, but we're just going to wait till tomorrow (mainly because cinnidev is currently offline and rynomster needs to get some sleep). 

Grin Nice job
yui
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well, before, it was NY time, so probably same this time.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

We are 100% on track to release the wallet tomorrow.  All major testing has been done and we are ready to go live.  In fact, the wallet could be released tonight if we wanted, but we're just going to wait till tomorrow (mainly because cinnidev is currently offline and rynomster needs to get some sleep). 

Not sure at this moment.  Will know by tomorrow.

What tomorrow means? Here is 2 am?  Tongue
Activity: 616

Not sure at this moment.  Will know by tomorrow.
Activity: 490

Good job, guys!

PS! By the way! Suit Hancock similar in design of the CINNI)))))

Jump to: