Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 277. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 995
Merit: 500
What happens to cinnipool? I had a little more than 1000cinni, now I find myself 940 ... why?

are almost 48h I do not see a payment, and cinnichain.info temporarily offline.

Also had a lot of more coins even 12 hour ago and i am still mining.
Please send payout. Not received one the last 2 days.

I will send an email to the pool manager to look into it. Thanks

Thx a lot.. Please write here if you have news..
Activity: 616
What happens to cinnipool? I had a little more than 1000cinni, now I find myself 940 ... why?

I will send an email to the pool manager to look into it. Thanks

Activity: 609

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Looks awesome so far, when will the wallet be read to download?
5-7 days from now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Looks awesome so far, when will the wallet be read to download?
Activity: 546
There will need to be some discussions on when the code will be released to open source. When this is a finished product we will have invested 500+ man hours so we will naturally want to get a jump on those that would take an hour to copy it into another coin. I do not know the time frame as i will need to discuss with cinnidev.

From the sounds of it, its clear that it will be released as open source, but maybe the source won't be released immediately, so that cinni can bank on it for a while before others jump on the bus...

Yes, this is a double edged sword.
I do agree, that open sourced code would not give the original autors the glory what they deserve, but i would still want to have a look at the code before i can completely trust the coin.
Its a complicated issue and theres no perfect solution for that.

I'd suggest you to do the same as ryonmster wrote. Go with the open sourced code, but do not release it immediately after launch.
Activity: 616
There will need to be some discussions on when the code will be released to open source. When this is a finished product we will have invested 500+ man hours so we will naturally want to get a jump on those that would take an hour to copy it into another coin. I do not know the time frame as i will need to discuss with cinnidev.

From the sounds of it, its clear that it will be released as open source, but maybe the source won't be released immediately, so that cinni can bank on it for a while before others jump on the bus...

Yea, it will not be open source immediately. But we plan to move in that direction. We will update with a more clear direction and timeline on the day of the wallet release.
Activity: 164

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I think price is not increasing because this really sounds too good to be true.

If it's released and working correctly price will go nuts

My vote is for opensource, even if other coins copy it, the coin to develop it will get the respect of the community.

And cryptocurrency is about freedom and opensource

Yes, cryptocurrency is about freedom and opensource, but QORA is also close source Wink
Activity: 588
I think price is not increasing because this really sounds too good to be true.

If it's released and working correctly price will go nuts

My vote is for opensource, even if other coins copy it, the coin to develop it will get the respect of the community.

And cryptocurrency is about freedom and opensource
Activity: 546
OK, i cleared the way up to 12K sat. Now its up to you Smiley
Update: GUI is Complete!

I would like to introduce the new CINNI encrypted/anonymous wallet2wallet messaging user interface. Enjoy!

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

Overview:

Send:

Receive:

Encrypted Messaging:

Anonymous Messaging:

@veritasBS

Are there any plans for a technical whitepaper on the EM framework?
Also, is this EM unique to CINNI? (as in, is it a whole new code?)
The EM system is completely new code and is completely decentralized. We have 400+ man hours into developing the back-end and UI. There will need to be some discussions on when the code will be released to open source. When this is a finished product we will have invested 500+ man hours so we will naturally want to get a jump on those that would take an hour to copy it into another coin. I do not know the time frame as i will need to discuss with cinnidev.

I think close source should be better, like DRK, or other coins will copy us soon
Can you please make payout of cinnipool?
Waiting now for 1,5-2 days..
Also semms that current shift profit is wrong.
Thx a lot.
@veritasBS

The EM system is completely new code and is completely decentralized. We have 400+ man hours into developing the back-end and UI. There will need to be some discussions on when the code will be released to open source. When this is a finished product we will have invested 500+ man hours so we will naturally want to get a jump on those that would take an hour to copy it into another coin. I do not know the time frame as i will need to discuss with cinnidev.
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
@veritasBS

Think it was said abit back that it was a whole new code

but i could be wrong

Cmon lets get this news out there and lets see CINNI @ $1 in a day or 2
I'd say using the blockchain for messaging would bloat it, so I think it wouldn't be in there.

It is using the blockchain look at their Website

Encrypted Messaging
CinniCoin is currently working on adding a wallet-integrated encrypted messaging system. This will allow the transfer of messages directly through the blockchain.
The messages do not add size to the blockchain.

Awesome
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
@veritasBS

I'd say using the blockchain for messaging would bloat it, so I think it wouldn't be in there.

It is using the blockchain look at their Website

Encrypted Messaging
CinniCoin is currently working on adding a wallet-integrated encrypted messaging system. This will allow the transfer of messages directly through the blockchain.
The messages do not add size to the blockchain.
Jump to: