Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 273. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
VRC is just having a pump and slow dump for the weekend

hell even i played abit in it and got out with some profit trying to get back in Cinni now but hardly any1 selling now Sad

Hehe why sell if major update is few days away   Roll Eyes
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
VRC is just having a pump and slow dump for the weekend

hell even i played abit in it and got out with some profit trying to get back in Cinni now but hardly any1 selling now Sad
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
>Snip
So it would be like having a very nice roof for a home... but no walls whatsoever. None.
>Snip

So other coins such as DRK/XC is like having a house with very nice walls but no roof? Huh
Anyways, let's wait and see as that's all we can do really and see how it all pans out. Tongue

Those are, both, accurate statements, yes.

As it would be a third stating that VRC may very well have the whole house, walls and roof, ALREADY.
Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
>Snip
So it would be like having a very nice roof for a home... but no walls whatsoever. None.
>Snip

So other coins such as DRK/XC is like having a house with very nice walls but no roof? Huh
Anyways, let's wait and see as that's all we can do really and see how it all pans out. Tongue

Those are, both, accurate statements, yes.

As it would be a third stating that VRC may very well have the whole house, walls and roof, ALREADY.

Of particular interest, no doubt, is the fact that none of the deluded has paid any mind to the many holes in the "walls", from questionable pool practices, to non-functioning blockchail, non-existent rich-list or non-working current wallet.

Seems legit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
So whats the story with my missing cinni coins.... Please.

Are you able to compensate for this as we had 2 A2 miners both with 86mhs and one A2 mini with 30 mhs!

Some sort of compensation would be appreciated as we have been loyal miners on cinnipool.co and have had hash power there for many days!

Thanks

I really can't believe some of the messages I've been getting from miners expecting to get paid out for the potcoins that were on the wrong side of the fork.
We can't send you out 20k Cinni that you think you 'earned' because you took a screenshot of the earnings screen when the pool was malfunctioning and solving rounds of potcoin that didn't exist.
When you noticed that the pool had an estimated profitability of 0.02 BTC/MH/day, no wonder you guys took screenshots of your earnings screens - we can't pay that out to you though, and it's extremely unreasonable that you would expect us to be able to. I will attempt to calculate how much the payouts from that shift were off from 0.002 BTC/MH/day and I will consider topping up the workers to that payout (bringing the pool on par with what multipool.us had paid out that day).

Also, the average scrypt hashrate for that entire shift was only 150 MHs so you definitely didn't have 180 MH of miners pointed at the pool.  You really think that the pool owes you over a full bitcoin (you're asking for 12,000 CINNI!??) from your missing work that day? Pull your head out of the sand bro, you have to be kidding me.

Activity: 995
So whats the story with my missing cinni coins.... Please.

Are you able to compensate for this as we had 2 A2 miners both with 86mhs and one A2 mini with 30 mhs!

Some sort of compensation would be appreciated as we have been loyal miners on cinnipool.co and have had hash power there for many days!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
i've seen screenshots about encrypted messaging yes but nothing about anon transfers yet.
SxC
So ur sayin cinni team will release anon transfers final wallet in a few days when other anon coins are still struggling in alpha or beta for weeks/months ??

Hard to believe  Smiley Must be some super tech coming from deep cosmos  Smiley

the code was done from scratch,scroll a few pages back and there's some screenshots of it
legendary
So ur sayin cinni team will release anon transfers final wallet in a few days when other anon coins are still struggling in alpha or beta for weeks/months ??

Hard to believe  Smiley Must be some super tech coming from deep cosmos  Smiley
SxC
To anyone buying this...kudos, but I hope you know that cinnicoin is releasing a Wallet this weekend with anon encrypted messaging plus anon transfers, and it will be NON beta

What do u smoke man ? Only encrypted messaging is to be released. Not anon transfers.

it's anon EM and invoices and anon transfers

VRC is releasing sms wallet and anon transfers while cinni is releasing encrypted em + anon transfers?

Did I miss anything?

VRC is beta SMS only that is being released. Cinni is releasing BOTH anon encrypted messaging / invoicing AND anon transfers in a few days.

legendary
To anyone buying this...kudos, but I hope you know that cinnicoin is releasing a Wallet this weekend with anon encrypted messaging plus anon transfers, and it will be NON beta

What do u smoke man ? Only encrypted messaging is to be released. Not anon transfers.
Activity: 350
hey guys,
i have a question about staking
i appreciate if someone answer me
do i need to keep wallet open 24/7 for staking or just leaving it open for couple of hours a day is enough?
thanks in advance

No, its more than enough if you open it for few hours in once per month.
thanks for answer
actually i did the same, but all of my stakes get unconfirm after i synced the wallet
that's why i asked this question
Activity: 546
hey guys,
do i need to keep wallet open 24/7 for staking or just leaving it open for couple of hours a day is enough?
thanks in advance

No, its more than enough if you open it for few hours in once per month.
Activity: 350
hey guys,
thanks in advance
Activity: 490
Man this is gonna be the real deal! I'm excited  Grin
Activity: 588
With the upcoming wallet update in a few days expect the cinni price to go up at least 10 times.
Gotta give it up for the devs on cinni!

shhhhh don't tell anyone yet Tongue

They won't believe anyway lol  Grin

I took the plunge and invested some btc! I'm always quit sceptical, but now i turned into a believer  Grin

If the wallet is released and features are working, don't sell under 50K!!!

You took all the risk, don't let whales walk away with your profit. Hold like a pro
SxC
With the upcoming wallet update in a few days expect the cinni price to go up at least 10 times.

shhhhh don't tell anyone yet Tongue
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
cinni There are many innovations today will have a price.
SxC
no1 likes cinni coin on crapsty troll box Sad
Jump to: