Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 295. (Read 739165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
so dev wasnt talking for 2 weeks price went down so badly just to announce he will do sth later (3 weeks) ? What does he do for time he wasnt here and that kinda suspiciuos he was so silent. Dont like that attitude,not investing in and u should dump ur cinnis when u make some profit

go cry somewhere else dude , omg

I had 68k cinnis, bought at ~7500-8000 yesterday(1/2 already dumped). Im just wondering and would like to get some answers

What don't you understand? Announcements = pump mechanism.

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Price goes sideways/upwards/downwards for a while
People are expecting price recovery
Downtrend
Dev buys
Dev announces new wallet client with "features"
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

If you get the mechanism and go by it you win along with the dev.

+1

I am done with Cinni.  I had a lot of hope for this, but after yesterdays pure and blatant manipulation it's bullshit.  I feel bad for all the people who bought into that.  I unloaded the rest of what I had this morning.

If you guys want to get your money back just wait 2 weeks and buy..im sure an update about the future wallet coming out in 22 weeks will get you some nice gains

This is not the case...try this.
Announcement of innovation - work begins
Market understands potential so price rises - work continues
People with no patience exit causing price to go down - work continues
People complain about "updates" and price goes down more - work continues
Announcement of progress and set launch date cause price increase - work continues
Release and price rises as coin becomes more valuable

Stop the FUD...hard work and real innovation has gone into the last couple months. Just because you are not a patient (two months) investor and missed an opportunity does not mean anything malicious is going on.

I never missed anything.  I was here when you were first listed on Mintpal.  I made good money on this, but as Alex pointed out there is a pattern here which anyone can see. 
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
so dev wasnt talking for 2 weeks price went down so badly just to announce he will do sth later (3 weeks) ? What does he do for time he wasnt here and that kinda suspiciuos he was so silent. Dont like that attitude,not investing in and u should dump ur cinnis when u make some profit

I had 68k cinnis, bought at ~7500-8000 yesterday(1/2 already dumped). Im just wondering and would like to get some answers

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Downtrend
Dev buys
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

+1

I am done with Cinni.  I had a lot of hope for this, but after yesterdays pure and blatant manipulation it's bullshit.  I feel bad for all the people who bought into that.  I unloaded the rest of what I had this morning.

If you guys want to get your money back just wait 2 weeks and buy..im sure an update about the future wallet coming out in 22 weeks will get you some nice gains

This is not the case...try this.
Announcement of innovation - work begins
Market understands potential so price rises - work continues
People with no patience exit causing price to go down - work continues
People complain about "updates" and price goes down more - work continues
Announcement of progress and set launch date cause price increase - work continues
Release and price rises as coin becomes more valuable

Stop the FUD...hard work and real innovation has gone into the last couple months. Just because you are not a patient (two months) investor and missed an opportunity does not mean anything malicious is going on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Downtrend
Dev buys
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

+1

I am done with Cinni.  I had a lot of hope for this, but after yesterdays pure and blatant manipulation it's bullshit.  I feel bad for all the people who bought into that.  I unloaded the rest of what I had this morning.

Poor little boy lost his coins ..  get a grip  , be a man, or go away ,  if you know nothing about trading, just  leave, this is not your type of making money obvious.

I never stated I lost coins ( i sold what I had which was purchased at 6k).  I'm just not going to be associated with shit like this. 

As far as i'm concerned this is in the same league as LibertyCoin now.

Libertycoin is scam , everyone knows this , just watch this coin grow and feel sad afterwards, Cinni has far more potential then every other coin on the crypto market, Dark is good, but will it last ? don't think so ... Cinni will have everything you need to be anonymous so it's defenitly more worth then Black or Dark.
legendary

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Downtrend
Dev buys
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

+1

I am done with Cinni.  I had a lot of hope for this, but after yesterdays pure and blatant manipulation it's bullshit.  I feel bad for all the people who bought into that.  I unloaded the rest of what I had this morning.

Poor little boy lost his coins ..  get a grip  , be a man, or go away ,  if you know nothing about trading, just  leave, this is not your type of making money obvious.

I never stated I lost coins ( i sold what I had which was purchased at 6k).  I'm just not going to be associated with shit like this. 

As far as i'm concerned this is in the same league as LibertyCoin now.

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Downtrend
Dev buys
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

+1

Will we ever hit 20k sat? Well, time will tell I guess.

give it 2 days  Cool wait till China awakes ..
legendary

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Downtrend
Dev buys
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

+1

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Will we ever hit 20k sat? Well, time will tell I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

Dev lets the price slide
Dev buys
Dev announces
Price rises
Dev dumps
Downtrend
Dev buys
Price rises
Dev dumps

Rinse and repeat
(Dev makes money)

Activity: 532

They wanted to keep the features under the radar until close to release so other coins wouldn't try to copy.

So it wont be open source Huh? Thats scary man Smiley
It will be open source...CINNI just need to be first to release...

Open source = I can make same program but for other coin if its the same as cinni (pos) in 1 day. So hidding info smells like insider information trayding  Undecided
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

They wanted to keep the features under the radar until close to release so other coins wouldn't try to copy.

It will be open source...CINNI just need to be first to release...

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
Good afternoon.

Transaction cancelled. How to return the coins on the wallet?
Activity: 490

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I have a file in the cinni roaming folder called "debug" and its getting very large, now at +30 GB. Why is this ? , not on other wallets I have, can I safely delete it ?

yes you can just delete it

Thanks for that advice.. My wallet is screwed now and I'm out 2K Cinni

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
I have a file in the cinni roaming folder called "debug" and its getting very large, now at +30 GB. Why is this ? , not on other wallets I have, can I safely delete it ?

yes you can just delete it

Ok, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Jump to: