Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 292. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Anyone have any suggestions for missing coins?  I followed advice here that it was safe to delete the debug.log file.   I closed the wallet, deleted the debug.log file, and restarted my wallet.  After that 2000+ Cinni are missing. 

So far this are things I have tried:

1.  Deleted all files from the cinni wallet directory except wallet.dat, got a new block chain that was posted here, and reopened my wallet. 
2.  Created a resync short cut to the cinni wallet .. reopned it.. nada
3.  Tried to restore an older copy of the wallet.dat .. same thing.. missing coins
4.  Tried a repairwallet after backing up wallet.dat - came back and said wallet was fine
5.  Someone suggested an uninstall and install the newer CC wallet (I have always used the old one) so I backed up the wallet.dat again... Deleted the cinni directory.. Downloaded the new wallet and it is syncing.. Well someone mentioned private keys so are those required or do I just let the new wallet sync and then past in the old wallet.dat?

Thanks!!!

Hi, not sure but maybe this could help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7090651

Thank you! I looked over that and it looked like that was going from the new wallet to the old wallet.  I am just using the old wallet and someone suggested trying the new wallet.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Anyone have any suggestions for missing coins?  I followed advice here that it was safe to delete the debug.log file.   I closed the wallet, deleted the debug.log file, and restarted my wallet.  After that 2000+ Cinni are missing. 

1.  Deleted all files from the cinni wallet directory except wallet.dat, got a new block chain that was posted here, and reopened my wallet. 
3.  Tried to restore an older copy of the wallet.dat .. same thing.. missing coins
4.  Tried a repairwallet after backing up wallet.dat - came back and said wallet was fine
5.  Someone suggested an uninstall and install the newer CC wallet (I have always used the old one) so I backed up the wallet.dat again... Deleted the cinni directory.. Downloaded the new wallet and it is syncing.. Well someone mentioned private keys so are those required or do I just let the new wallet sync and then past in the old wallet.dat?

Thanks!!!

Hi, not sure but maybe this could help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7090651
Activity: 55

Thanks!!!
Activity: 353
All these announcements of announcements about new features but not properly working wallet/POS for many weeks  Huh

Wake up and fix the wallet/ POS code first!

After that someone might even believe that you can bring the new features.

Barabas with a new account?  Cheesy

bug fix wallet was released days ago lol, talking about fud

here i can share you the link if youre not able to search: http://cinni-news.com/dev-updates/31-wallet-update-bug-fix-released

I am not any barabbas, and i am very able to search, thanks for doubting.

No fud, real problem. Installed and imported privkeys two times already.

Maybe you are not early adopter and dont have enough cinni/stakes to problem appear.

And im not alone with this problem, there are many others and more to come---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7088533

I Donated 5k cinni for this development to come. But still buggy wallet/POS, how can they make bigger features if even wallet/POS/transactions
doesnt work properly, this is pretty shady happening in here..

i am an early investor and all my stakes are working fine, sorry for the confusion there, but instead of asking for help it seemed you were trying to spread fud.

i already shared you the wallet bug update link, im using that wallet and all my stakes are working fine and have had no issue so far, you could try using the first wallet also, some people reported they fixed their issues with it. or you can send a pm to cinnidev, he has helped all the people that send him pm.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
All these announcements of announcements about new features but not properly working wallet/POS for many weeks  Huh

Barabas with a new account?  Cheesy

here i can share you the link if youre not able to search: http://cinni-news.com/dev-updates/31-wallet-update-bug-fix-released

Maybe you are not early adopter and dont have enough cinni/stakes to problem appear.

And im not alone with this problem, there are many others and more to come---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7088533

I Donated 5k cinni for this development to come. But still buggy wallet/POS, how can they make bigger features if even wallet/POS/transactions

Oh no, you must be me with a new account... or Iconic, I guess. You know "they" (they are exactly 2 altogether) don't like you because you, well you are FUD-ding. Which is to say whatever that doesn't correspond with all-optimist scam by the central command, no matter how true. Because, you know, it''s all a scam. ALL of it. These little angels all want to scam everyone and sell them absolutely nothing and take their money. So that requires discipline, to stick to the rehearsed script and to try and silence all those who see things for what they are. Get it? No one here is interested in ANYTHING other than STEALING from others.

So you think they are going to mince words or lies to try to discredit anyone that endangers they scam? Think again pal...

Activity: 56
All these announcements of announcements about new features but not properly working wallet/POS for many weeks  Huh

Activity: 182
so dev wasnt talking for 2 weeks price went down so badly just to announce he will do sth later (3 weeks) ? What does he do for time he wasnt here and that kinda suspiciuos he was so silent. Dont like that attitude,not investing in and u should dump ur cinnis when u make some profit

Oh but you have 2 choices, you know? Either stay or leave...

Funny, isn't it?

Not only that: The "announcement" is actually an "announcement of several announcements" that have already been made before and now are announced again to be announced at a later time.

But wait, some idiot here considers "Cinni", the name, an extraordinary asset. The single most stupid name in crypto this side of Caix...

It get's even better: The "announcement" practically said that they will make retailers an offer so attractive, they wouldn't be able to say not, kind of an offer they can't refuse... Of course that is weeks, months down the line, so meanwhile just pump up the price a bit so they can dump those hundreds of thousands of coins acquired under questionable circumstances. And no, they cannot be specifics, about the devs, about the features because... well, they'd be copied by others... you know the first place every coder or developer worth their salt checks in every day is the CINNI thread in bitcointalk.

For ideas and innovation, you know...

I am a Cinni supporter and a huge fan, however what barabbas says here is spot on with the whole announcement bullshit. Fudster or not, the man has a point. For the rest of you yelling FUD and SCAM, take an objective look at the picture, and you will see that he has a point.
Devs have to stop hyping, because if by any chance the 10-14 days is delayed, you will have more disappointed customers. I mean now they are hyping future announcements (not even future features)?? Trust me I have a lot riding on Cinni and I want to protect my assets too, but you can't tell me this shit needs to stop. For all of you Cinni investors and supporters who think this is cool, you guys are short term greedy profiteers. Veritas I suggest stop the announcements, let the fudders fud, talkers talk, haters hate, while you do your talking through action...release a product and shut them all up that way for good. Just my opinion.

no one is hyping anything lol, they just made an announcement as they have the full dev team working on it
the only people talking about fud, hype, bad this bad that are the trolls so is really hard to watch their points when they dont even know we have a cinni-news site where we ve been following the cinni work.

so yeah im a investor/supporter of cinni also, and is only natural the price rise after all the big innovation announcement, so far devs have delivered all within their timeframes, so is only natural that cinni has investors trust and price increase, after the wallet release then we will see the real cinni prices, meanwhile i find it cheap and im still filling some bids.

Well, to be completely honest, what they announced was the roadmap to the projected intention to extend a footprint of innovation and mainstream adoption which will be whimsically accomplished by this big team of anonymous developers whose identities will have to remain anonymous. A workplan, as it were which will make CINNI the reference point of all alt currencies and platforms which, of course, would have not provided any of such innovations by the time CINNI "communications managers" make the definitive announcement of the actual delivery or such footprint.

But don't say it out loud because the laughs could be heard too loud and too clear across the entire community... and then  you will be vilified by the usual trolling six idiotic individuals that cope 98% of what is posted in this absurd thread...

Iconic you're trolling is half the posts in the last 30 pages... Considering your claims that you already sold and that this coin is a scam, I'm literally BAFFLED that you're still here... We all don't like you, we all find you very annoying, we all know that the real reason you're tolling is because you sold before the rise (there's photo evidence of your post), and we all know YOU are a scamming piece of shit. YOU have already been exposed sir, and you are no longer welcome in the crypto world. I know you wont oblige (because you have nothing better to do then chase around people that hate you) but ill try anyway.. LEAVE ICONICHOMO, AND DONT COME BACK!!!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
I like how all the dumpers are now coming out of their holes after they sold < 7k. This is what you get if you have no patience.
Sorry if that sounds cynic, but I have no mercy here.

CINNI has a plan for the future which is thought very well. The devs are reliable and I'm sure they will realize it in more or less the given eta.

+1
so dev wasnt talking for 2 weeks price went down so badly just to announce he will do sth later (3 weeks) ? What does he do for time he wasnt here and that kinda suspiciuos he was so silent. Dont like that attitude,not investing in and u should dump ur cinnis when u make some profit

Funny, isn't it?

Not only that: The "announcement" is actually an "announcement of several announcements" that have already been made before and now are announced again to be announced at a later time.

But wait, some idiot here considers "Cinni", the name, an extraordinary asset. The single most stupid name in crypto this side of Caix...

It get's even better: The "announcement" practically said that they will make retailers an offer so attractive, they wouldn't be able to say not, kind of an offer they can't refuse... Of course that is weeks, months down the line, so meanwhile just pump up the price a bit so they can dump those hundreds of thousands of coins acquired under questionable circumstances. And no, they cannot be specifics, about the devs, about the features because... well, they'd be copied by others... you know the first place every coder or developer worth their salt checks in every day is the CINNI thread in bitcointalk.

I am a Cinni supporter and a huge fan, however what barabbas says here is spot on with the whole announcement bullshit. Fudster or not, the man has a point. For the rest of you yelling FUD and SCAM, take an objective look at the picture, and you will see that he has a point.
Devs have to stop hyping, because if by any chance the 10-14 days is delayed, you will have more disappointed customers. I mean now they are hyping future announcements (not even future features)?? Trust me I have a lot riding on Cinni and I want to protect my assets too, but you can't tell me this shit needs to stop. For all of you Cinni investors and supporters who think this is cool, you guys are short term greedy profiteers. Veritas I suggest stop the announcements, let the fudders fud, talkers talk, haters hate, while you do your talking through action...release a product and shut them all up that way for good. Just my opinion.

no one is hyping anything lol, they just made an announcement as they have the full dev team working on it
the only people talking about fud, hype, bad this bad that are the trolls so is really hard to watch their points when they dont even know we have a cinni-news site where we ve been following the cinni work.

so yeah im a investor/supporter of cinni also, and is only natural the price rise after all the big innovation announcement, so far devs have delivered all within their timeframes, so is only natural that cinni has investors trust and price increase, after the wallet release then we will see the real cinni prices, meanwhile i find it cheap and im still filling some bids.
legendary
Activity: 1162

Funny, isn't it?

Well, to be completely honest, what they announced was the roadmap to the projected intention to extend a footprint of innovation and mainstream adoption which will be whimsically accomplished by this big team of anonymous developers whose identities will have to remain anonymous. A workplan, as it were which will make CINNI the reference point of all alt currencies and platforms which, of course, would have not provided any of such innovations by the time CINNI "communications managers" make the definitive announcement of the actual delivery or such footprint.

But don't say it out loud because the laughs could be heard too loud and too clear across the entire community... and then  you will be vilified by the usual trolling six idiotic individuals that cope 98% of what is posted in this absurd thread...
Activity: 984
I like how all the dumpers are now coming out of their holes after they sold < 7k. This is what you get if you have no patience.
Sorry if that sounds cynic, but I have no mercy here.

CINNI has a plan for the future which is thought very well. The devs are reliable and I'm sure they will realize it in more or less the given eta.
Activity: 126
Activity: 122

Funny, isn't it?

It is a project update and roadmap for the future of cinni...we waited until we were confident of the timeline...thank you for your concern.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Funny, isn't it?

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

It's being worked on dude. First there is a announcement and after that the release.
Activity: 56

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The whales are starting to invest in it now  Cool
Jump to: