Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 325. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

Bedtime in my country
good night all

Good night man

Sorry to point out "the elephant in the room" again, but the distinctive features have yet to even be released. People are pronouncing death before birth. But of course, many of them want cheaper coins and are often the same person with multiple accounts.

yep, lol and they think we dont see it
yui
Activity: 182
Sorry to point out "the elephant in the room" again, but the distinctive features have yet to even be released. People are pronouncing death before birth. But of course, many of them want cheaper coins and are often the same person with multiple accounts.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500

Bedtime in my country
good night all
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
check the order depth on mintpal just no support whats so ever

Do not you worry about that, most of the time the media buying and selling only the walls serve to deceive
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I didnt say i follow his advice, thats why im still here, and i love the DEV
Maybe google translator confuses my words.
I do not sell at these prices or crazy!
I think in this currency, in their community and in their DEVs.

Also .... I have not rushed

i do believe in the community, currency and dev too, only crazy newbies would sold for this price  Cheesy lol
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
check the order depth on mintpal just no support whats so ever
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A friend of mine who has been trading for a very long time told me that as soon as you see "Good community" or "long term" in a coins thread, then run. run for your life and never look back.

Listen to him and get out!

dont post about it, just do it. i want more cinni

Buy my cinni (around 10btc) at 10.5 price. Please. You know cinni will go to da moon tomorrow or after tomorrow))
Maybe google translator confuses my words.
I do not sell at these prices or crazy!
I think in this currency, in their community and in their DEVs.

Also .... I have not rushed
SxC
A friend of mine who has been trading for a very long time told me that as soon as you see "Good community" or "long term" in a coins thread, then run. run for your life and never look back.

Then buy some plenty to get from sell side including mine

+1
Go big or go home.
Activity: 84

Activity: 84

I'm sorry to say this but i think this guy is right

a massive buy wall went up but instead of ppl buying they just dumped into it until it got pulled

only ppl really buying is the Multipool and me if any low orders pop up on sell side

She has been manipulated so many times that when they want to lower upload will not be able ...

who are you?
Activity: 61

great advice, when you know you are on a real coin, with no ipos and no premines, and a nice community, and devs working to bring new innovations, you dont worry that much as you invest for long term, day traders are the only ones getting their blood drained by selling this low, im comfortable and increasing my position and i support your post and cinnicoin.

a massive buy wall went up but instead of ppl buying they just dumped into it until it got pulled

only ppl really buying is the Multipool and me if any low orders pop up on sell side

She has been manipulated so many times that when they want to lower upload will not be able ...
SxC

Jump to: