Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 324. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wake me up when my sell order at 10k will be finished. I need no profit. Just run with my money.
I believe that sentence was engineered by someone who wants you to overestimate the number of investors who just want out and will not wait for profit. But in reality, the author is probably trying to buy in lower.

Mнe пox
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wake me up when my sell order at 10k will be finished. I need no profit. Just run with my money.
I believe that sentence was engineered by someone who wants you to overestimate the number of investors who just want out and will not wait for profit. But in reality, the author is probably trying to buy in lower.

+1
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
comunity manager. dev ? someone to fix this with my missing coins it the wallet?
yui
Activity: 182
Activity: 353

Chart reference, the ones that can read it fine, if you cant please sell
+1 I agree
People who don't understand this should sell now.

+1

Chart reference, the ones that can read it fine, if you cant please sell
yui
You can tell that running down the price is harder work than running it up. Maybe tells you something about which direction it wants to go.
I didnt say i follow his advice, thats why im still here, and i love the DEV
im out guys  Lips sealed

kinda dumped but oh well, i lost about 200 USD, but oh well, i've made triple that in a day on other coins.

i tried to stick with the coin 7 days, and just constant disappointment.... its not even going up slowly so you cant even say its a long term coin....its just dropping... i dont mean to FUD, just voicing my opinion.

good luck guys i hope you make some money from it!!!!!!!! xx 

you just said you love the DEV 2 seconds ago. gtfo troll
Activity: 93
Well, Dev need to mention more on twitter and do announces
yui
im out guys  Lips sealed

kinda dumped but oh well, i lost about 200 USD, but oh well, i've made triple that in a day on other coins.

i tried to stick with the coin 7 days, and just constant disappointment.... its not even going up slowly so you cant even say its a long term coin....its just dropping... i dont mean to FUD, just voicing my opinion.

Passive aggression. If someone doesn't believe in the coin, they'll sell and move on, no announcement to the world necessary.  
Activity: 353

+1

I still need to try it. The news site is very professional-looking though.  Smiley

yes the news site is really a nice plus to remain informed of the advances http://cinni-news.com

i think another member was working on cinnitalk app, maybe we hear an update on that one soon Cheesy
Activity: 61
im out guys  Lips sealed

yui
I still need to try it. The news site is very professional-looking though.  Smiley
I thought cinni was supposed to go up to 14k today? i guess whale forgot hehe

if you are waiting for a whale, quit bitching and sell lol is so easy to detect you and your other accounts trying to make ppl sell to buy cheaper coins.

the market will give it the real price eventually, so if you dont have anything usefull to give to the community, better go walk to a park or make something usefull lol
Activity: 61
I thought cinni was supposed to go up to 14k today? i guess whale forgot hehe
Jump to: