Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 420. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Wow DRK is peaking hard. Looks like a toppy parabolic spike. Will either double again quickly or crash hard.

DRK looks like it peaked at .011 to me.  Should be some mini-pumps but will eventually fall back down now.  IMO.  Was exciting to watch though (especially the 140 btc buy wall @ .01 dumped to 0 in seconds), and congrats to DRK for their work and those who made a nice profit.  
Activity: 714
Wow DRK is peaking hard. Looks like a toppy parabolic spike. Will either double again quickly or crash hard.
Activity: 732
9-10k? I don't think so. I think that BC and Cinni is dropping... ...because of DRK - some whales sold bc and cinnis to get party on DRK.

yeah Smiley CINNI will rise after DRK stop.. not just whales, much ppl sell now CINNI and BC to buy DRK.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
9-10k? I don't think so. I think that BC and Cinni is dropping... ...because of DRK - some whales sold bc and cinnis to get party on DRK.

Yep, DRK's sucking the oxygen out of almost everything else - not as much money in the altcoin space as their used to be. Seems only three or so coins can sustain a serious rally at a time these days.
Activity: 560
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Idk if they're going to get that lower price though... This is very undervalued and is going upwards in the long term, I don't expect this dip to go as low as the last one.

Its gonna drop to 9-10k and will rise to 25k till saturday
Activity: 182
Idk if they're going to get that lower price though... This is very undervalued and is going upwards in the long term, I don't expect this dip to go as low as the last one.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Who are the idiots selling now?

Probably the whales are trying to make people panic and sell at such a low price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Who are the idiots selling now?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
whales are waiting for a low price  Grin
guys sell it'll double dip below 10K then go uppppp

why selling ? there are only low sell orders in the market ... but 11 btc buy order between 11k and 11,5k

Because he wants to buy cheap.  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
guys sell it'll double dip below 10K then go uppppp

why selling ? there are only low sell orders in the market ... but 11 btc buy order between 11k and 11,5k
Activity: 208
The official multipool needs some better search engine optimization, when you google cinni/cinnicoin multipool, http://www.cinnipool.co/ doesn't rank high, often not even first page, but the top entry is a dead pool!

Might help a bit if that can be fixed up Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I added 30 MH to the multipool for scrypt  Cool

Wahoohoohoo!! What type of setup are you running to push that?! Smiley  (Just curious)
Activity: 182
looks like it's going back to 10K before take off...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I added 30 MH to the multipool for scrypt  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I hope there is a dump.

My orders need some filling.

Cinni will rise, you'll see:)