Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 415. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
People wants to cashout  ,  they just wait till they see that dark will  stabilize at some point ,  it always happen this way with every crypto.

And now please the fundamentals that it will be this weekend.
People are announcing crash @drk as from they reached 6-700 and look where it is now.....
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Dark will see a tremendous crash, wait untill the weekend begins , every one will dump , i exepect the price of dark will be left around 50k , so that means that most of them will buy Cinni, 'c ause cinni is to low for it's price.

We will see a huge pump at Cinni , i'm not saying in one time, but in a period of 3 days.

See

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
People wants to cashout  ,  they just wait till they see that dark will  stabilize at some point ,  it always happen this way with every crypto.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Dark will see a tremendous crash, wait untill the weekend begins , every one will dump , i exepect the price of dark will be left around 50k , so that means that most of them will buy Cinni, 'c ause cinni is to low for it's price.

We will see a huge pump at Cinni , i'm not saying in one time, but in a period of 3 days.

Please tell us the fundamentals for this crash, just announcing a crash is trolling

When every pump ends, there must be a crash, see BTC, LTC, DOGE, BC, CINNI, and so forth
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Please tell us the fundamentals for this crash, just announcing a crash is trolling
Activity: 252

Activity: 616
DRK is not breaking 0.012 so I don't know why people are rushing to earn an ROI of 5% at this point when the chance of crash is much greater.  But I do own a bit of DRK, so I'd happily be proven wrong.  Smiley
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
everytime you think its over its rising more - just like the last BC rally. well at some point it has to crash down anyway
DRK is crazy, only pump no dump Embarrassed When it goes down there are always huge buy orders to reverse the downtrend.
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
looks like everything has been sold out, only the ultra hardcore cinni holders left, so people throwing their last BC on DRK now. down sub 20k man thats crazy.
Activity: 301
Looks like everyone is leaving CINNI for DRK.... really 10K I don't know what to do now.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Huge BC dump, money flows into CINNI? Grin

Ill repost what I said in BC

darkcoin is sucking everything up.  people want masternodes and are taking coins off exchnge.

more liquidity in BC than cinni so makes sense to dump bc.  dumping cinni at this point isnt worth it
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I submitted a request to add CINNI to this site  http://www.coingecko.com/    Cool

Sweet!!  That will be cool if they put it up there.
 Angry Hold and don't dump you cheap coins to whale, guys
legendary
Activity: 1050
I submitted a request to add CINNI to this site  http://www.coingecko.com/    Cool
Activity: 616
Vote for Cinni in the 'Greatest altcoin of all poll' at Altcoin Herald. http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-polls/vote-greatest-altcoin/  Grin

voted  Grin

Wahoohoo voted as well! Cheesy

A vote for Cinni is a vote for truth.  Voted
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Jump to: