Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 428. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Lol I am happy I bought yesterday at 9k/10k sat Holding now for 50K Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Oh happy day, bought mine yesterday at 10k and just now sold at 16k. This is why i like crypto uncertainy.

I also bought at 10k, but I wouldn't be that stupid to sell at 16  Cry I hope you buy them back now for 14 Smiley

Yeah, re-bought half at 14 just now. My other buy order is at a pretty low price. Can never go all in for now, we don't know whether the whale still have some more to dump.
Activity: 238
Oh happy day, bought mine yesterday at 10k and just now sold at 16k. This is why i like crypto uncertainy.

I also bought at 10k, but I wouldn't be that stupid to sell at 16  Cry I hope you buy them back now for 14 Smiley
Activity: 532
Activity: 518
3 days (max) to 20k IMO

no rush
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
cinni prices have been very stable, is simply a miracle.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Global Stats
scrypt
49 Miners
82.96 MH
x11
19 Miners
112.48 MH
sha256
19 Miners
1.41 TH

The official one is OK, not down.

ya trippin mate. website is offline and miners wont connect.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
C'mon guys get your buys in.. why should Cinni have any less of a marketcap than BC? This is a great coin.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
no words as children in a panic sell coins
Activity: 840
Global Stats
scrypt
49 Miners
82.96 MH
x11
19 Miners
112.48 MH
sha256
19 Miners
1.41 TH

The official one is OK, not down.
Yeah I saw site go down and have switched to another pool for now, probably just having some work done... Its amazing how quickly they got the pool up in the first place...

I was getting regular payments - decent as well so don't worry it won't be anything serious.
legendary
Activity: 882
whats up with the multipool? miners are down and the website is down...
Activity: 32
Don't sell under 20K. 24hr Volume will be back over 2000BTC soon. Price will follow.
Activity: 714
Look at the distribution list there are not many whales, just a few and a tonne of fear. Fear make these people rich. Cinni is a good coin. If the news is good, we will be on fire as more developers seek to be part of a good coin.
Activity: 574
Just passing through  Grin I have been following Cinni for a short period but people tend to ignore my posts Grin

There is currently a silver giveway happening at a recently launched decentralised Silver Bullion Exchange. Free silver tokens are being given away that are 100% backed by and represent a slice of a physical Silver reserve.

Anon136 is probably the most trusted escrow on this board so you should get comfort from knowing that he is the one setting up the exchange. And it is free so there isn't any risk anyway  Cheesy

PM me if you are interested or I can just post the link if people prefer.

Thanks  Grin
Activity: 32

Cinni looks interesting, but what worries me at this point isn't the whales - it's all the small fry who've been hammered and burned and are desperate to cut their losses - people ready to bail, sell and dump themselves at first sign of a serious uptick.

Maybe, but I think a lot of those people also feel that this could go much higher than 35K. The long-term prospects for this coin are fantastic, this is finally a clean, well distributed POS coin.

Looks like this train is just departing the station.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
i really like this, cute name and logo and lightening fast, dev roadmap is appealing, really hope to see a coinkit on this one !!! i'll follow closely this coin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so chat room + encrypted message in the pipeline

1 dev on each feature .

looks like good . wait n see

i m collecting some more coins before announcement

the blockchain design is unique here , i like

guys , slow your buys orders , its not a rush
I think we lost a hell of a lot in the fall from 38k mate... This is not far off the price pre start of the major move... People could have dumped yesterday at much higher prices than now..
Activity: 224

Cinni looks interesting, but what worries me at this point isn't the whales - it's all the small fry who've been hammered and burned and are desperate to cut their losses - people ready to bail, sell and dump themselves at first sign of a serious uptick.
Jump to: