Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 425. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
its awful quiet in here, who's holdin who's folding? Tongue

Holding and staking.

I could never fold a coin like cinni. That would be madness.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Looking good, keep it up. Almost back to normal. up up & away!

Yesterday was either one very large holder exiting or whale manipulation at its finest. 
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Looking good, keep it up. Almost back to normal. up up & away!
Activity: 406
its awful quiet in here, who's holdin who's folding? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Quote from: Mandevil link=topicjavascript:void(0);=573232.msg6692482#msg6692482 date=1399917732
We are between 12-13  Grin

So.... Smiley

We're at 15.

Mmm. Correction we saw the true 13, back down to 10K probably but coming up
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
saw this on IRC. what does this mean? I had to share... lmao

that is what is called Whale Calligraphy.

they are mapping our their next whale strike.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Why does the cinni multipool suck so hard?
Did anyone see the last profitability posted?

.003 per 24hr per MH/s!

Well if it is any help.. I saw this message in IRC overnight, maybe the extra coins will help with profitablity:

[03:29] <@paraflux_zzz> i cant believe i'm still not in bed
[03:29] <@paraflux_zzz> restarting stratum for couple seconds to bring another 5 coins online

New update: 

[10:25] <@paraflux_atwork> btw guys, i realized that the new payment processor module that i've written hasn't been properly moving orphaned blocks (hence why there are so many outstanding noblecoin blocks after we mined it for like 3 1/2 days straight)
[10:25] <@paraflux_atwork> I am just fixing that now thoug, and the pool is hopping coin to coin to keep us as profitable as possible perfectly now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
we need someone to throw a 30k sell wall up at 17800 and we can really get this thing jumping, I'm not sell mine though lol

Go right ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Lol yep all the big developments launching towards end of month. Meanwhile getting ravaged by traders. Fun to watch. Like bambi being left in Jurassic park raptor pen.

Lol theres a mental image i'll be stuck with for awhile
Activity: 840
Lol I am happy I bought yesterday at 9k/10k sat Holding now for 50K Smiley

50k is still far to low. considering iam still holding from when cinni was 4k sat lol.

+1, I am also holding & my average is 4-5K, I never sold one, I only buy in CINNI
Now you'll finally be able to use your cinni to buy items.

Their official store is coming up. They teamed up with some local merchants to sell items.

"CinniCoin Merchandise Store
Launching on May 23rd, 2014"

http://www.cinnicoin.com/projects/

Sorry here's the correct link: http://www.cinnicoin.com/portfolio-item/cinnicoin-store/

I think the web address is: www.cinnicoinstore.com

hardware Computer store

need sponsor ^^ Nvidia or AmD
Lol yep all the big developments launching towards end of month. Meanwhile getting ravaged by traders. Fun to watch. Like bambi being left in Jurassic park raptor pen.

poor bambi
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I'm going to a work meeting.  I swear if when I come back this thing's at 10000 I'm gonna cry.
Activity: 78
yes, I'll reinstall the wallet
we need someone to throw a 30k sell wall up at 17800 and we can really get this thing jumping, I'm not sell mine though lol
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Why does the cinni multipool suck so hard?
Did anyone see the last profitability posted?

.003 per 24hr per MH/s!

Well if it is any help.. I saw this message in IRC overnight, maybe the extra coins will help with profitablity:

[03:29] <@paraflux_zzz> i cant believe i'm still not in bed
[03:29] <@paraflux_zzz> restarting stratum for couple seconds to bring another 5 coins online
Jump to: