Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 44. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Is codecaffeine = Ryno ?

PS.
with no transparency all altcoins gonna die very soon

Haven't heard from "codecaffeine" (who at one point claimed to have gotten in touch with rynomaster) in a while. What was notable was that codecaffeine posted almost exclusively to the CINNI thread after appearing out of nowhere in a newbie account to offer his help (which I have yet to see any concrete evidence of). Perhaps rynomaster felt guilty. Or, more likely, he created the alias to deflect FUD during the early stage launch period of Shadowcoin.

I also wonder who the hell Cinnicoin dev really is - in some ways, he has been the most damaging to this coin of all. He has thwarted all serious efforts made to bring this coin under new management and save it. Delisting from bittrex (and later Mintpal) is imminent.

Agreed! Who is the Cinnicoin dev, and what has he done lately?

All we here is about the "plan". Cinnicoin's use of the word "soon" is far too frequent in his limited posts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Is codecaffeine = Ryno ?

PS.

Haven't heard from "codecaffeine" (who at one point claimed to have gotten in touch with rynomaster) in a while. What was notable was that codecaffeine posted almost exclusively to the CINNI thread after appearing out of nowhere in a newbie account to offer his help (which I have yet to see any concrete evidence of). Perhaps rynomaster felt guilty. Or, more likely, he created the alias to deflect FUD during the early stage launch period of Shadowcoin.

I also wonder who the hell Cinnicoin dev really is - in some ways, he has been the most damaging to this coin of all. He has thwarted all serious efforts made to bring this coin under new management and save it. Delisting from bittrex (and later Mintpal) is imminent.
It's quite simple really. Anything Ryonmaster has to do with, people should avoid like the plague. Problem is though, he could just invent a new name a no one is any wiser.

There has to be accountability after all the scams people have been pulling. If the Alts have any chance of surviving, the Devs need to be known. Then people may be hesitant to scam people as they will lose their reputation.

The Wild West needs taming a little, and Ryonmaster needs to be kicked out, or pay for his sins by doing community service for the community.

It isn't just Ryonmaster - most of these altcoins are BTC vacuums built to separate the naive from their BTC. So much nonsense. No value-added.
It's any wonder the market as a whole is shrinking and we're seeing so many FUD fests in different coin threads as people fight over the scraps of a shrinking pie.
Activity: 490
It's quite simple really. Anything Ryonmaster has to do with, people should avoid like the plague. Problem is though, he could just invent a new name a no one is any wiser.

There has to be accountability after all the scams people have been pulling. If the Alts have any chance of surviving, the Devs need to be known. Then people may be hesitant to scam people as they will lose their reputation.

The Wild West needs taming a little, and Ryonmaster needs to be kicked out, or pay for his sins by doing community service for the community.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What's going on on Mintpal  Huh

Someone knows something or what  Huh

So big price jump, every ones buying again  Huh  Shocked

Probably update is ready  Cool

1.7 btc?  Cheesy people hoping for a dead cat bounce

It's not a hope any more m8 that's just 'know how' it works  Wink

They are players they know how to make money on us.

well i'm waiting for some explanations about this ^

Is Cinnicoin = Ryno?  either way the staking bug was not fixed so people going in ShadowCoin should be aware the SDC dev has been making false claims perhaps to boost confidence and encourage adoption of his coins.

Is codecaffeine = Ryno ?

PS.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
rynomster aka sdcdev is now claiming he fixed the staking bug for Cinni.  such lies  Angry

he didnt fix it, he ignored and then abandoned Cinnicoin and started shadowcoin.

Ryno has worked with Cinnicoin. He has stated that he fixed their staking bug, as well as helping to write the encrypted messaging framework. Ryno is the only one with access to the GitHub repository and has attached a screenshot of being logged in.

well i'm waiting for some explanations about this ^

Is Cinnicoin = Ryno?  either way the staking bug was not fixed so people going in ShadowCoin should be aware the SDC dev has been making false claims perhaps to boost confidence and encourage adoption of his coins.
What's going on on Mintpal  Huh

Someone knows something or what  Huh

So big price jump, every ones buying again  Huh  Shocked

Probably update is ready  Cool

1.7 btc?  Cheesy people hoping for a dead cat bounce

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

1.7 btc?  Cheesy people hoping for a dead cat bounce
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 196

That's good to hear, are you planning your next step? I am not a bagholder or a fudder, but you know something has to happen.
Yes I am.
I will make an announcement soon.
countdown??
what's the plan dev

+1

That's good to hear, are you planning your next step? I am not a bagholder or a fudder, but you know something has to happen.
Yes I am.
countdown??
what's the plan dev

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
Block 600523 Aug 20, 2014 16:12:27 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygogq6l7eqlh9m0/bootstrap.dat
or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Change interest to 10% gets my vote.

Make people want to stake there coins due to the improved interest rate. There will always be those that choose not to stake so I don't see it making a huge difference to coin supply.

Just my thoughts however
Activity: 144
wow amazing progress i'm surprised anon was able to be developed so quickly.. (especially from someone who is obviously modest about their abilities) -
10% sounds too high - the 3.5% stake is something that attracted me to cinni, i would feel that 10% would devalue the coin with too much supply so my vote is that it stays the same, 3.5% is plenty incentive to stake.

looking forward to video

Thanks. Just to be clear there is still lots of testing to be done before public release. Video wont be super fancy. Just a short demonstration of how the system works.

I agree 10% is high and like the lower 3.5% personally too. I just don't understand why more people wont stake coins now (and use the EM system). I thought a higher interest rate would encourage more staking. After the Vericoin hack on Mintpal I still cant understand how many people leave such a large % of their coins in an online exchange. Do you think we should leave it at 3.5% and hope more people will stake as we add new features? Or should we look somewhere in the middle such at 5-7%?

codecaffeine how's are things coming along?

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Can i safely store my Cinni in the wallet? I now hold it on mintpal and cryptsy. Or should I wait until the next update (due to errors)

you can safely store your cinni in your addresses you owned. bugs are superficial and client side they have no effect on blockchain which is secure, coins don't get lost its the wallet.dat infomation on your addresses that can become incorrect after staking, and people get their coins stuck as wallet.dat attempts to spend coins/inputs that don't exist after PoS.  safe way to use the wallet if you stake your balance is to always use the repairwallet in console before spending cinni.  

You can disable staking/PoS by setting reservebalance in .conf to a higher number then your balance, so coins will never stake.  
if you dont plan on staking this is probably a good idea until the fixed wallet makes an appearance, good news is that you still keep coin age by disabling staking, so even if a new wallet that fixes PoS does not arrive for months, when you renable staking at that time you get the full interest you are entitled to on the balances you have kept from the date you withdrew to that address, which makes alot more sense then keeping them on mintpal for the same time waiting for price jump.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Can i safely store my Cinni in the wallet? I now hold it on mintpal and cryptsy. Or should I wait until the next update (due to errors)
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I wish I could successfully "unwatch" this topic but instead I keep reading about how you guys are losing money every day.

Yes, exactly.

It's astonishing how Cinnicoin keeps this going with nothing but "Please hold, something will happen"  since months

Grin 
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I wish I could successfully "unwatch" this topic but instead I keep reading about how you guys are losing money every day.
Activity: 620
rynomster aka sdcdev is now claiming he fixed the staking bug for Cinni.  such lies  Angry

he didnt fix it, he ignored and then abandoned Cinnicoin and started shadowcoin.

Ryno has worked with Cinnicoin. He has stated that he fixed their staking bug, as well as helping to write the encrypted messaging framework. Ryno is the only one with access to the GitHub repository and has attached a screenshot of being logged in.

Digits, maybe you could contact Rozu and solve this once!
Would have to prepare a reward but it sure ended with the problem (Fixed worse).
Activity: 168

Yes I am.
Just looked at Bittrex and there is a risk to get delisted. No pressure:)

really?   Shocked 62$/24h volume these are not good news...

Holy crap, I didn't check the price for a while.... Fucking hell....
Pages:
Jump to: