Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 457. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
When all said and done though mate, we went from 8k > 38k pretty fast, that a lot of bag holders... Needs some good shaking... I think we must be almost done but who is to say for sure.. The problem is once you know its too late! Personally I see this coin at 30k plus in the not too distant.. As we have seen once it moves it goes like a train.. Its just in a downtrend at the moment, before it was in an uptrend, once it changes that will be that...

Look at DRK, hit 50k, drifted back down to 30k (ish) so roughly half way.. Now its just hit 60k

Cinni - hit 38k now hit 20k (roughly half)...

Lets see what happens next Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Looks like there might be a little bit of a dump on darkcoin? Seeing buy orders come into Cinni. Coincidence?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Super easy walkthrough on how to encrypt, unlock, and begin staking your CINNI: http://imgur.com/a/ykuIP
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Seems like every time cinni hits the bottom, the bottom keeps getting lower. I know a correction is needed but I think is a little much. If cinni goes down any further I'm not sure what the true bottom will be. I'll continue holding my cinni.

They need to get the website up. That may help alittle. They are a day late on getting it up already. When they finally put it up the shit better be the greatest alt coin website of all time if it is taking this long.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
I'm stuck at block 4889.. I've updated the wallet but still no change. Can someone help me out here.. I also tried repairing wallet through the console. Looking for a little guidance here folks

close cinni wallet if its running.
delete everything (incl conf file, as its not needed now) except the wallet.dat.
restart cinni wallet. blockchain will now sync correctly.
wait a while.....
done Smiley

leave wallet open to collect stake / mine PoS blocks with the cinni you have in wallet.

repairwallet is only used to check and correct an incorrect wallet balance to what blockchain says it should be.

This is what is happening.. my wallet says one amount and the block chain says another. I've deleted everything twice with no change to the issue. What now?

can you reply with your getinfo results

and your wallet will not show correct amounts until its completely synced to blockchain.  repairwallet will fix an incorrect wallet balance at that stage if it exists.
Activity: 24
I think people are waiting for the dust to settle then could easy fly 5k...

If that is the last of the dumpers could see a nice steady rise then.

Many people some of whom I watched with 4 btc bought in cinni at the floor of 20k~22k.
I hope them rise it up to at least 2 times.

Today's work coming to the end, I will go to bed.
I think people are waiting for the dust to settle then could easy fly 5k...

If that is the last of the dumpers could see a nice steady rise then.
Activity: 714
That would have been someone in top 20 exiting. Maybe early miner
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Wow, my buy order at 20100 was filled. Crazyyyyyyyyyy.  Cool

Thanks to retards dumpers Smiley
Mental to watch this, got a funny feeling this is the last "put down" before we will properly start going up again! Hope the multipool bought in that attack!
Activity: 532
Wow, my buy order at 20100 was filled. Crazyyyyyyyyyy.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Did anyone saw that we've already got an android CINNI ticker app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.wiskunde.cinni

lol ive been using it since cinni hit mintpal

i'm gonna give it a go, usually use this for coins but its a bit buggy on my new phone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.phauna.litecoinwidget

The BEST crypto app on Android is Bitcoin Checker by far.
No other app / widget compares for monitoring crypto prices IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I got a few coworkers to buy in.  Altogether about 130k coins have been removed from the market and are going offline/storage

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Did anyone saw that we've already got an android CINNI ticker app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.wiskunde.cinni

lol ive been using it since cinni hit mintpal

i'm gonna give it a go, usually use this for coins but its a bit buggy on my new phone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.phauna.litecoinwidget
现阶段貌似只有散户在玩,卖单一个比一个低。庄都撤了。
legendary
Activity: 927
I'm stuck at block 4889.. I've updated the wallet but still no change. Can someone help me out here.. I also tried repairing wallet through the console. Looking for a little guidance here folks

delete everything (incl conf file, as its not needed now) except the wallet.dat.
wait a while.....
done Smiley

leave wallet open to collect stake / mine PoS blocks with the cinni you have in wallet.

repairwallet is only used to check and correct an incorrect wallet balance to what blockchain says it should be.

This is what is happening.. my wallet says one amount and the block chain says another. I've deleted everything twice with no change to the issue. What now?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

wait a while.....
done Smiley

legendary
Activity: 927
Sent some BTC to Mintpal. I'm going to put a buy wall in the 24-25k ranges to help price grow. I think tonight we will be reaching 30K.

Do it. Grin

Maybe he had done, but the price only up to 25k.
You can see some big buy orders around 23k added there, and nobody would put their orders upon them.
Jump to: