Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 455. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so when's the dump timed for, tm or 2-3 days?

lol u must have mistaken this for a BC thread?

dont worry you wont get locked out for speaking your mind.
On Cryptsy people are paying 24k to buy now...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is building I think

I know what u mean... but i had to do this.

But surely that is built Wink

Nope, the rest of the house u cannot see in the pic is under construction. The west LAMELLA will be ready soon.
Activity: 330
so when's the dump timed for, tm or 2-3 days?
This is building I think

But surely that is built Wink
This is building I think

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
o now it is trolling when we don't like it that someone who claimed to work for BC moves on to the next best clone, copying every single idea we had?
you guys should rather be worried how long it will take until he leaves CINNI for another clone after dumping on you.

I knew someone was going to make some very ignorant comments.

I actually haven't slept in like days helping out this community. My life is super packed with things to do and Ive put them on hold to help here. I'm not asking for donations, I've never mined any of these coins and all I have done is invested in them. I've bought coins in the markets at their regular prices. If anyone has a problem with me helping the community and or me investing in cinni then you got to check yourself. People can buy and hold any coin they want and they can also help people. Crypto is not about 1 coin is about advancing the entire ecosystem of crypto. This is the reason rat4 lend his hand to help cinni with their wallet. I really don't appreciate people spreading Fud not knowing with full details what is really going on.  I will help this community out  along as I can. I wish nothing but good on people in general and I hope people measure there words before saying any random things against people.
I have made some estimations by analysing timelines, but most importantly I have THE feeling in my stomach that something will happen soon. Do you feel it??  Kiss
Activity: 84
Cinni is going boom boom tonight  Cheesy Grin Wink
There is quite a bit im following it, here is one eg

@sge55 @BDBOn1 ITs just logic. They know everyone is on drk. So they wait. And when DRK pump settles then they start the cinni rally

Do some digging and you can find..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
More news that the trolls of twitter will be doing a Cinni pump. Not sure that they're talking about when. Not sure I believe it but who knows.

Proof or you never read that Smiley

Ya no proof. It's coming from a guy who's in a cryptocurrency group I'm part of on Facebook. He's saying that he's reading people talking about it on Twitter. Not sure if it's true though.
More news that the trolls of twitter will be doing a Cinni pump. Not sure that they're talking about when. Not sure I believe it but who knows.

Proof or you never read that Smiley
Activity: 700
o now it is trolling when we don't like it that someone who claimed to work for BC moves on to the next best clone, copying every single idea we had?
you guys should rather be worried how long it will take until he leaves CINNI for another clone after dumping on you.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 616
Dear Wizzfarm scammer, 3600 BTC isn't even remotely close to the BC volume in April, so stop talking about a new record.
And please stay away from anything BC related from now (beside copying all ideas, of course).

Did you also do the WC scam? Would not be surprised, to be honest.

Hello, I wrote the original announcement, not Wizfarm.  It was my mistake writing that 3600 BTC broke a record, and shortly after posting, the error was brought to my attention and I made the necessary corrections to the original post.  

Thanks
Activity: 700
Dear Wizzfarm scammer, 3600 BTC isn't even remotely close to the BC volume in April, so stop talking about a new record.
And please stay away from anything BC related from now (beside copying all ideas, of course).

Did you also do the WC scam? Would not be surprised, to be honest.
just got word from some pretty big investor/whales in silicon valley. tonight might get a little crazy  Wink

Im hoping they are looking to become new holders Wink
Activity: 101
Legendary
This market is crazy, I'm crazy because I still have some cinnis. But I always follow my rules
 Wink
Jump to: