Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 469. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 251
where did the name CINNI come from anyway? admittedly when i first heard the name, it turned me off...doesn't have the best name imo
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Even if you are a scam coin, you are my favorite scam coin CINNI.  I haven't had this much fun trading in a long time!

Anyway, time to buy in case you aren't paying attention.

Hah, was going to post something similar. I don't think its a scam per-se. Whatever it is, it trades like a beauty. Also my favorite coin at the moment. The amount of ammunition people have is just INSANE!

My orders are sill lower. Missing some swings, but its a guessing game for low orders.  
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
bought @21 sell @28, rebought @23, think im good here :p
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the new website is for today or what ??

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
... constantly referring to the price growth as pumps. When people read this their mentality work in the same way as they think that after certain rise they have to dump this coin....

+1

Hold your Cinni
you may of course sell a few Cinni so other's may be fortunate enough to own some  Grin
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

I can't wait to trade alts in a bull bitcoin market.  It'll be like throwing darts at a wall and winning every time.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Activity: 210
As far as volume is increasing don't worry about the price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Well, that escalated quickly
After the recent volume of Cinni, people from blackoin are coming and trying to spread FUD here in this thread. They are constantly referring to the price growth as pumps. When people read this their mentality work in the same way as they think that after certain rise they have to dump this coin. If your true supporter of Cinni then please don't refer any price rise as pump and try to ignore trolls as everybody can't digest the success of its rival. Just a suggestion to the Cinni Community.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
its not important whats the CINNI price now.. the important thing is that CINNI will be over 50k soon. few features are not released yet and ppl are dumping their coins. crazy people Smiley
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
incoming pumps  Grin

Guys stop referring to the growth of Cinni as pumps. Only trolls are allowed to do that. Lol

That sounds right. Nobody talks about black coin being pumped now the prices have stayed high for a while. Cinni might go up and down a bit, but the price is likely to stay fairly high from now on.
Activity: 84
no buy orders its actually a pump , don't buy on this
Activity: 126
Activity: 98
right... if only i have more btc~ i mean cinni
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
oh noes, i'd better dump my cinni  Roll Eyes
as if
incoming pumps  Grin

Guys stop referring to the growth of Cinni as pumps. Only trolls are allowed to do that. Lol
Activity: 98
Jump to: