Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 476. (Read 739170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Each day passes and each day I am less confident about Cinni. When I see that the community doesn't have cold blood and dump it in panic sell at the slightest drop, I'm scarried about the future of this coin...

It looks like Fluttercoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
NO POS..... where is the pos??? so much problem
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I cant seem to sync my wallet anymore.
Something wrong?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I think I am in the wrong place...
HE is obsessed with the dump and now crying here to get someone like him. Grin Grin Grin

Just look at the depth graph : more buyers than sellers!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Lol at those selling pennies. 0.02btc? 0.002btc? Why to even trade?

started to trade with 0.01 btc last week ... got 0.4 now Smiley everything has a start Smiley

So if you are so successful at trading to make x40 gain in one week, why not go bigger and invest at least 1btc?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
sixteendigits, u dumped and now spread FUD to get cheaper coins? FUCK U, if you don't trust the dev, why did you buy cinni? IMO you just wanna cheap coins

Nope, not spreading FUD, just truth.  Anyone who has been paying attention knows this is trash and the price rise is pure pump and dump manipulation.

It was a hell of a pump and dump though.  Hats off CINNI!  Please slowly die and fade into obscurity as is the destiny of all alts.

Every new coin starts out with a pump and dump and then there are those that stick around and it grows further.. Please tell me one coin that hasn't done this?

If you were happy that you sold off and 'weren't greedy' you wouldn't be in here spreading FUD lol. Nice try though
sixteendigits, u dumped and now spread FUD to get cheaper coins? FUCK U, if you don't trust the dev, why did you buy cinni? IMO you just wanna cheap coins

Nope, not spreading FUD, just truth.  Anyone who has been paying attention knows this is trash and the price rise is pure pump and dump manipulation.

It was a hell of a pump and dump though.  Hats off CINNI!  Please slowly die and fade into obscurity as is the destiny of all alts.

This is non-sense! Cinni is here to only rise........you dumper go find another coin and die and fade into the obscurity.
Activity: 518
One at 26600 nice bulk pickup though on offer there...
Activity: 462

Those who want to dump, dump now, and buyers who want to buy, buy now!  Let the rise begin now!
I spotted a scarecrow with 31btc sell at 27599sat, but now he's gone  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
come to mamma oh sweet cinni.... Roll Eyes
Back to 28 - 29 now in all probability, good shake out there..
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126

started to trade with 0.01 btc last week ... got 0.4 now Smiley everything has a start Smiley
A good needed correction is happening........
Get ready for the turn now..
Jump to: