Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 479. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Impressive analysis. I assume you're a pro trader using highly sophisticated TA tools and algorithms

Sophisticated enough to know which way it's nose is pointed  Wink

Ok, you convinced me, I'm gonna sell all my Cinnis now. Because, you know, taking advice from people on BTC talk always is a very good and reliable strategy to get rich.
Thanks again four your precious help!  Grin

Don't listen to him, I always read Cryptsy chat box for best advice and they say CINNI is going to the moon  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Ok, you convinced me, I'm gonna sell all my Cinnis now. Because, you know, taking advice from people on BTC talk always is a very good and reliable strategy to get rich.

It was an observation, not a prediction.

I expect it go go up in the long term but not today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Impressive analysis. I assume you're a pro trader using highly sophisticated TA tools and algorithms

Thanks again four your precious help!  Grin
legendary

This mother's goin' down: 3...2...1....

Impressive analysis. I assume you're a pro trader using highly sophisticated TA tools and algorithms.
I'm sure you must make a killing with your sharp predictions  Grin Grin
legendary
This mother's goin' down: 3...2...1....
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Cinni rose yesterday is very fierce.
What's going on?
It's funny to see people panicking once the price rise doesn't continue as in the previous days.
A healthy correction is good, a coin cannot just go straight upwards, with no dips in between.

So if Cinni stays at the 20-30 level for a while before liftoff, it's not a bad thing, but a good thing Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
+1 - thats very similar to how I see it matey....
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
If I compare the rise of Cinni to the one of BC I see the following: BC rose: 1st day  from about 10k to 18k, 2nd day from 18k to 50k, 3rd day 50k to 90k. followed by crash to 14k within 3 days. There were practically no corrections within the 3 days rising period. Cinni on the other hand took a correction half of that way after rising near 40k for reloading and shaking of the weak hands. seems really good in terms of sustainable growth to me, even if it shld drop down further within the 20s first.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
涨到 0.01 btc 不是梦

It is not hopeful the price of the coin in some days later.

The price had risened up from 17k to 32k, then from 28k to 38k yesterday. Too many people who bought @ 38k would lost their many. Too see the trends of AURcoin, it had dumped with no responsibility to bound up.

Some guys said, cinni will rise up to nearly 100k. Be carefully.

你妹的昨天都涨到38了,还不出。我等都是接盘侠,高位套了很多人,每涨一点就有人砸。这种被拉过的币,回落后,吃点反弹就算了。估计不会再高了。现在才到28。

AUR is 50% premine scam, compare with no premine CINNI? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
He posted pictures of rockets before in this thread, so i can imagine that he in not satisfied    Roll Eyes

Yes I'm not satisfied... The price is starring at 26-27-28-29-30k sat. I want to go to da moon.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
涨到 0.01 btc 不是梦

It is not hopeful the price of the coin in some days later.

The price had risened up from 17k to 32k, then from 28k to 38k yesterday. Too many people who bought @ 38k would lost their many. Too see the trends of AURcoin, it had dumped with no responsibility to bound up.

Some guys said, cinni will rise up to nearly 100k. Be carefully.

你妹的昨天都涨到38了,还不出。我等都是接盘侠,高位套了很多人,每涨一点就有人砸。这种被拉过的币,回落后,吃点反弹就算了。估计不会再高了。现在才到28。
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
 Broken volume records mintpal. And hearing is expected on Friday. Its price is expected to rise significantly. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
He posted pictures of rockets before in this thread, so i can imagine that he in not satisfied    Roll Eyes
ITs called - panic people who bought above 30k into selling in the low 20's... I think its a game we will see a few times today. Humans get scared.. There will be a fair bit of fear which will drive dumping... I think this will be a lesson in that.... If you suffer you might be best off not watching the screen for a while!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Wtf is going on with the price Huh

Its up over 250% in 3 days, that's whats up! Pretty amazing, huh?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Wtf is going on with the price Huh
Agree, but that process could take a while.. As volume will come down a bit... There is a reason that patience is a virtue.... A few dumps to around 20k could actually speed up the rise to 40k.
Jump to: