Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 492. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
make bigger buy walls i need to unload 10%
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
http://cinnipool.co/

Ive had 4 payouts in last 4 days, no outages either, works a treat and stats are improving all the time

www.cinnipool.co is Cinni's only official multipool.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Its good to have these clearouts, this coin has not come that far yet (IMO)...  You just have to stay calm and believe. This coin is rerating and there will be ups and downs on the way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Shake out

This.

Lets see how many people come back crying later on this evening that they sold thinking it was a dump.

its done pump over here comes the massive dump

You bought in at 18k though?  Roll Eyes

yea i hope it turns around and keeps going up

time will tell

Surely you can see the big walls moving around? Players shaking the weak ones out.

You'll see.
SxC
Activity: 336
Shake out

This.

Lets see how many people come back crying later on this evening that they sold thinking it was a dump.

yea i hope it turns around and keeps going up

time will tell
Activity: 238
DON'T SELL NOW! That's just my opinion. I bought in at 15k so nothing to worry about plus I made +25% coins on waves earlier. It may booooom later, they just take the panic sellers off the game now Smiley
Activity: 518
http://cinnipool.co/

Ive had 4 payouts in last 4 days, no outages either, works a treat and stats are improving all the time
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
And the price is falling of course. What do you expect? It was obvious P&D from the start. But, it does show the potential of the coin.

The multipool is up and running, the development team continue to develop new stuff, and the publicity from the rise attract new follower.

I'm still holding btw since i bought mine at 14k, so not too worried about the dump..... for now.  Tongue
Shake out

This.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Bear trap Angry Stop panic sell
Exactly the same was with BC. Down to ~28k and then around 90k next day
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
we have lost some panic sellers
Look at the sell walls moving around the 30k mark. Someone is trying to keep the price sub 30k... For the time being Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 490
SxC
Activity: 336
Shake out

This.

Activity: 208
What is the official cinni multipool? I thought it was cinnimultipool.com but 3 days no payout, no reply to emails, can't be right? However it is at the top of google. Maybe pool operators need to learn some search engine optimization (or pay..whatever) because right now an apparent scam pool is the top listing!
Shake out

This.

Activity: 126
Jump to: