Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 494. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
all this butthurt because bc is bleeding? Let's have the butthurt somewhere else, thanks.  Wink
you don't get it, eh?
no one wants to take anything away from you, every coin has at least the one big P&D.
I am just curious what makes you believe that this coin will do something that is unheard of in crypto history i.e. keep the absoulte peak in price after a massive pump.

Well, and of course why hasn't there been any dev activity aside rat4 fixing the mess after the initial release Wink

If you were actually curious you would just research the coin yourself. People are having fun making money here, you are just acting like a massive flame-baiting troll. Same bullshit every time a coin does this.
aye, ok, i would have been surprised if you could explain it.
now please explain one thing: how the f*** is asking such a question trolling? If people are that certain that this isn't just the "usual P&D" there must be some reason for that, or not? Some reason i will probably rather find here than when i go through the code or the 1st post here (which has basically nothing that wasn't copied from BC).

anyways, have a nice day, enjoy it while it lasts.

I think nobody is arguing it's not a P&D, just that the pumpers aren't ready to dump yet. Which frankly, nobody can possibly know except those doing the pumping and dumping.

well i initially replied to someone who seemingly denied that, and i did with an answer that didn't contain the slightest trolliing.
I think that people are starting to become paranoid on bitcointalk, if you post in 2 different coin threads you HAVE to be a troll as it seems.
Activity: 616
Good morning everyone!  As has already been suggested, I am here to confirm that several updates will be released by the end of this week.  One of these updates will be a Cinni Bounty page, of which we have already received 30,000 Cinni (roughly 10.2 BTC, or nearly $5,000 at current prices) from generous donors. This bounty fund will be used to pay bounties and further accelerate development of CinniCoin, as it helps direct and encourage the community to get more involved.

Please visit for more info: http://www.cinnicoinbounty.com/

A coin is nothing without a strong community - and we truly believe that.  So on behalf of the Cinni Team, we sincerely thank everyone who has supported Cinni thus far!  I speak on behalf of the entire Cinni team when I say that it is a pleasure to work for and develop CinniCoin simply because of it's wonderful community.  These are truly exciting times for Cinni.  

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
all this butthurt because bc is bleeding? Let's have the butthurt somewhere else, thanks.  Wink
you don't get it, eh?
no one wants to take anything away from you, every coin has at least the one big P&D.
I am just curious what makes you believe that this coin will do something that is unheard of in crypto history i.e. keep the absoulte peak in price after a massive pump.

Well, and of course why hasn't there been any dev activity aside rat4 fixing the mess after the initial release Wink

If you were actually curious you would just research the coin yourself. People are having fun making money here, you are just acting like a massive flame-baiting troll. Same bullshit every time a coin does this.
now please explain one thing: how the f*** is asking such a question trolling? If people are that certain that this isn't just the "usual P&D" there must be some reason for that, or not? Some reason i will probably rather find here than when i go through the code or the 1st post here (which has basically nothing that wasn't copied from BC).

I think nobody is arguing it's not a P&D, just that the pumpers aren't ready to dump yet. Which frankly, nobody can possibly know except those doing the pumping and dumping.

Edit: So it's your job as an "intelligent investor" to look at history of other coins, price action of this coin, etc. and decide for yourself whether you think it'll continue to rise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
you don't get it, eh?

Why are you trolling here. Just stick to the BC thread will you.

Which one? We have 4 threads now Cheesy
you don't get it, eh?

Activity: 196
you don't get it, eh?

Why are you trolling here. Just stick to the BC thread will you.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
The price increases when someone or some group buys all the sell orders then places a big wall. Then people rush in to place orders above that because they know the price will rise because it's a big wall. Then it repeats itself. This goes on for 3-5k price, then it takes a break while the people pushing the price accumulate coins at a more sane level. Then it increases again. This happened all day yesterday. I'm not saying it will happen again today, but that is the pattern.

Small buyers getting in are important, but they aren't driving the price. 2-3 BTC is quickly eaten up on either side. Then 10-20+ BTC come in to move the price. It really has nothing to do with the "community" thinking there's value in this coin beyond it's stats of low total coins, decent annual interest. That's pretty irrelevant. The same thing could be happening with any coin, except the flavor of the month is pure POS coins.

The price rise is a pump by big players, absolutely. The only question you have to ask yourself is this: How high they take it?

I'm not saying it'll crash back down to 8k when they're done. The price may stay high. But the meteoric rise will be over.

The same thing applies to every coin that has seen a large rise overnight. Don't take it personally. This has been happening for decades in the stock market.

+1

And I ask other participants who tend to speak overly emotional - let's be more mature, stay calm and try not to attack others just because they have different point of view. That looks childish.
Activity: 714
you don't get it, eh?

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The price increases when someone or some group buys all the sell orders then places a big wall. Then people rush in to place orders above that because they know the price will rise because it's a big wall. Then it repeats itself. This goes on for 3-5k price, then it takes a break while the people pushing the price accumulate coins at a more sane level. Then it increases again. This happened all day yesterday. I'm not saying it will happen again today, but that is the pattern.

Small buyers getting in are important, but they aren't driving the price. 2-3 BTC is quickly eaten up on either side. Then 10-20+ BTC come in to move the price. It really has nothing to do with the "community" thinking there's value in this coin beyond it's stats of low total coins, decent annual interest. That's pretty irrelevant. The same thing could be happening with any coin, except the flavor of the month is pure POS coins.

Edit: Oldest trick in the book is to pump the price around news to give people a reason to buy in at a higher price.

The price rise is a pump by big players, absolutely. The only question you have to ask yourself is this: How high they take it?

I'm not saying it'll crash back down to 8k when they're done. The price may stay high. But the meteoric rise will be over.

The same thing applies to every coin that has seen a large rise overnight. Don't take it personally. This has been happening for decades in the stock market.
Activity: 182
Anyone have any inkling at all of what this "big annoncement" will be for Cinni coming today or tomorrow?  The suspense is killing me! Cheesy

I think this is the news, but I'm not sure

http://cinnicoinbounty.com will launch TODAY. (Thursday 8th May at 8:30PM UTC.)

Anyone know what this is exactly?
Activity: 686
Cinni is going down to 20's.

no
Cinni is going up to 34K satosi now
don't panic!
Activity: 518
be careful
your big sell order may be eaten easily  Cool

Sold my Cinni's already.

The market is waiting for increase in price, but if it doesn't come quick enough people lose trust and sell.

it can go bac down to 20k and i wont lose trust. you sir sound like an annoying troll. where do you obtain your info "but if it doesn't come quick enough people lose trust and sell." ?

you definitely arent speaking for me.

I'm not trolling. I have trust in the CinniCoin, but you will get a big correction on this rapid price incease imo.

We'll see

Maybe go back to 365 coin and see if you can recover your losses there?
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Anyone have any inkling at all of what this "big annoncement" will be for Cinni coming today or tomorrow?  The suspense is killing me! Cheesy

I think this is the news, but I'm not sure

you don't get it, eh?

Activity: 868
be careful
your big sell order may be eaten easily  Cool

Sold my Cinni's already.

The market is waiting for increase in price, but if it doesn't come quick enough people lose trust and sell.

it can go bac down to 20k and i wont lose trust. you sir sound like an annoying troll. where do you obtain your info "but if it doesn't come quick enough people lose trust and sell." ?

you definitely arent speaking for me.

I'm not trolling. I have trust in the CinniCoin, but you will get a big correction on this rapid price incease imo.

We'll see
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Somone please ban this troiste guy
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Just read this on CinniCoin's Facebook page...

It's being launched when Mintpal does a scheduled maintenance. Very Smart!

Just like wall street, when sometimes a trade is halted during "news". lol.

+1 for delivering 1 day earlier. AWESOME!

Cool poster.

Source: https://i.imgur.com/fTTgaGn.png

Any details on what this is exactly?
Activity: 829
be careful
your big sell order may be eaten easily  Cool

Sold my Cinni's already.

cinni to th moon

I think the price wil still increase a lot, but after the price has dropped.

That is called wishful thinking Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just read this on CinniCoin's Facebook page...

It's being launched when Mintpal does a scheduled maintenance. Very Smart!

Just like wall street, when sometimes a trade is halted during "news". lol.

+1 for delivering 1 day earlier. AWESOME!

Cool poster.

Source: https://i.imgur.com/fTTgaGn.png

very clever *applauds*  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
can anyone shed any light on this, its from my debug file

>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: nTimeWeight = 8039
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: passed GetKernelStakeModifier
>>> bnCoinDayWeight = 193, bnTargetPerCoinDay=104085298158326826915700584743127988111947648644037313559087000336728064
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash - hashProofOfStake too much
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: nTimeWeight = 8039
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash: passed GetKernelStakeModifier
>>> bnCoinDayWeight = 193, bnTargetPerCoinDay=104085298158326826915700584743127988111947648644037313559087000336728064
>>> CheckStakeKernelHash - hashProofOfStake too much
received block f55fe45ce778c78e6744
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block f55fe45ce778c78e67449f9ee8eb145772a73af7bb93c277850c954c4cbdb3c0

keeps popping up and i get curious
Jump to: