Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 50. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Wallet bug is a real issue. We have to take the time to release the things very cleanly.

Agreed - is someone working on a fix for that currently? Would be good to have that addressed before enhancements are made.

Bugged out wallet should be an absolute priority before any innovative development!
Activity: 224
Wallet bug is a real issue. We have to take the time to release the things very cleanly.

Agreed - is someone working on a fix for that currently? Would be good to have that addressed before enhancements are made.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Go ahead, try harder .... bravo all you devs, with your atives in last few day It's seem my believe comming back ...
Hope you can solve wallet pos dust problem sooner...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Devs are not a problem.

Someone of this community has offered a very large bounty that can get us a dev easily.

I have several devs name willing to collaborate with the coin in my mailbox, since i've made research last week and this include mindfox. He agreed to take care of a specific project and develop it for us for a bounty.

What could be cool would be to take inspiration of Shadow coin since Rynomster is the dev and he also used an EM plateforme, and implement some of their stuff for CINNI.
Then, we should try to get a special feature only CINNI gets.

EM is the trendy feature of the moment, good for us! CINNI is the first coin which got it, now we should start building upon it.

Let's see if codecaffeincode post today, otherwise we cannot afford to wait too long i guess...?

Anyone ready to help me with this? It's hard to chose the best one alone.

Please PM me if you want to help.

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I have been working hard on code. I messaged Rynomster again (no response) but am confident I can start alpha testing my code this weekend. Anon transactions will come! My biggest concern is security of the system and making sure it is truly trustless.

Having said that I think you should ABSOLUTELY hire mindfox as he is far more experienced than me. Price is not the most important factor. I code for free because I believe in CINNI and want to help, yet it is a learning process. Hire Mindfox (and possibly several others as well so we can do multiple projects at once) right away. I am willing to help him for free.

Great job Schild!

I am really excited for the future of CINNI

Welcome back !

Assuming alpha testing for anon transfers go well this weekend I might record and upload a video. I think it would be nice to show people what it will look like before we start beta testing.

I know there are other issues to work on. Right now I just want to focus on one thing at a time. I don't log in here everyday because I want to remain focused. I am eager for additional (and experienced) coders to join CINNI!

Cheers!
Activity: 17
Devs are not a problem.

Someone of this community has offered a very large bounty that can get us a dev easily.

I have several devs name willing to collaborate with the coin in my mailbox, since i've made research last week and this include mindfox. He agreed to take care of a specific project and develop it for us for a bounty.

What could be cool would be to take inspiration of Shadow coin since Rynomster is the dev and he also used an EM plateforme, and implement some of their stuff for CINNI.

EM is the trendy feature of the moment, good for us! CINNI is the first coin which got it, now we should start building upon it.

Let's see if codecaffeincode post today, otherwise we cannot afford to wait too long i guess...?

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I have been working hard on code. I messaged Rynomster again (no response) but am confident I can start alpha testing my code this weekend. Anon transactions will come! My biggest concern is security of the system and making sure it is truly trustless.

Having said that I think you should ABSOLUTELY hire mindfox as he is far more experienced than me. Price is not the most important factor. I code for free because I believe in CINNI and want to help, yet it is a learning process. Hire Mindfox (and possibly several others as well so we can do multiple projects at once) right away. I am willing to help him for free.

Great job Schild!

Welcome back !
Devs are not a problem.

Great job Schild!

Codecaffeincode, it's good to see you back here! I'm very happy you are satisfied with the community and it's so great that you have been coding the whole time. As for mindfox, we are going to see, sdersdf2 is kindly taking care with Heisenair of doing what is necessary to maybe get him on board.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
Block 539256 Aug 8, 2014 20:32:22 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l36ma9nogjsjqlg/bootstrap.dat
or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
Activity: 17
Does the dev login everyday and leave just to tease us? XD

No, he's heavily involved with new logo competitions  Roll Eyes

Sold my Cinni at 16-17K to take (very small) profit.

This is a dying coin Im glad I didnt lose money.

Thanks for sharing.

Burnt because you didn't get your bounty from your logo.

Grow up dude.

Does the dev login everyday and leave just to tease us? XD
Devs are not a problem.

Dont know how the skills/talents compare among the people in your inbox, but mindfox is undoubtedly the biggest name among coders on this site. His name alone moves coins. That isn't the only consideration, or even the most important one, but something to consider. He also seems like a nice guy who's serious about meeting his promises/commitments. Does not seem like the kind of guy to pull a rynomaster/battot on CINNI, except that he's genuinely busy.

Let's not forget Bitxbay and the possibility to get the first decentralized market on a EM platform! We definitely have ressources. Now lets act and stop losing time.

We need also these bugs to be fixed...
Devs are not a problem.

Dont know how the skills/talents compare among the people in your inbox, but mindfox is undoubtedly the biggest name among coders on this site. His name alone moves coins. That isn't the only consideration, or even the most important one, but something to consider. He also seems like a nice guy who's serious about meeting his promises/commitments. Does not seem like the kind of guy to pull a rynomaster/battot on CINNI, except that he's genuinely busy.
Devs are not a problem.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I don't give a FUCK about logo or doge.

WHAT IS THE DEV DOING AND WHEN WILL WE GET AN UPDATE ABOUT FUTURE PLANS?

We all need to forget abou cinnicoin dev.

He has proven himself completely incompetent over and over!
I don't give a FUCK about logo or doge.

WHAT IS THE DEV DOING AND WHEN WILL WE GET AN UPDATE ABOUT FUTURE PLANS?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
sorry guys for the price drop...but last 15 days; i started to sell my coins and today it is about to finish...roughly u know how many i had

i lost around $15.000 because of cinnicoin dev, rynomster and battbot guy...so i am done with cinnicoin and his lack of abilities

about codecaffeincode, believe he is a good coder and will be usefull for cinni...but this is crypto world and he sould be strong if he wants to be here

with such a childish behaviour; i dont think he will be successfull

just one last word....fcuk u cinnicoin dev
Pages:
Jump to: