Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 519. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
noone can help me ?
Hey i have a problem ...
may u can help me
i fargot the fork at block 60000 .... i think i have send coins to my adress after this fork.
Now i have saved my wallet and deletet the blockchain, moved the wallet.dat
Now i am reloading but i only see the balance before the fork ?
where are the rest of my cinnis and will they come back ? Huh Huh
thanks a lot im scared

wait till its completely synced. blockcount is now upto 70902.  you will not have lost coins if you withdrew from exchange as they all upgraded prior to block 60k.  You can also check the address online using cinnichain.info.  this will show exactly how many cinnicoins are in the addresses you check.

completly synced  
first i ve had 3000 coins now i have 70 confirmed coins Oo
some of my deposits have 10 000+ confirmations but still no coins arriving

now my balance is 70! cinnis  OMFG
where is the rest !
plz help ....

This method probably works.

Back up your wallet.dat first.

Edit the shortcut to the client and add -salvagewallet to that line after the executable.

Example
C:/......./CinniCoin/CinniCoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet

Then double click the shortcut.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

where is the dev now?
listen to me just sell while you still have profit

Иди нa xyй! - Fuck you! Grin

sta si govno, nemoj pravit sramotu Slovanskom narodu.........mi smo kulturni ljudi. Shocked

Half of the words - just a set of sounds. I almost do not understand you

translation
do not do shame  to Slavs ..... we are a cultural nation. Smiley

Yes we are cultured, but when we are attacked by the enemy, we do not only send three letters ... Grin

Grin Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
How many coins would someone need to be a "Cinni Whale" and do we have one here?!

Yesterday, there was one announcing a buy wall and he put one up of 12btc and a nice rally started
Activity: 301
Come on baby , lets reach BC brother

CINNI reached 1000 BTC volume

We got it, keep this up we will pass BC tonight!
CINNI is frozen @ Poloniex at the moment. MintPal still looking good!
Activity: 84
Come on baby , lets reach BC brother

CINNI reached 1000 BTC volume
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
This is strong healthy upward movement. Should continue over the next few weeks. Any crashes should be very minor and will bounce back quickly. 100k easy this month.

Hehe, tell this fairytail to little children. This is pure P&D. We have already seen this huge pump at BlackCoin. Whales have enough money and patience to pump this coin to heaven. Just don't be surprised of that huge red candle which pops-up unexpectedly.
+1
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
This is strong healthy upward movement. Should continue over the next few weeks. Any crashes should be very minor and will bounce back quickly. 100k easy this month.

Hehe, tell this fairytail to little children. This is pure P&D. We have already seen this huge pump at BlackCoin. Whales have enough money and patience to pump this coin to heaven. Just don't be surprised of that huge red candle which pops-up unexpectedly.
bitcoin transaction make too much time to come ...
i need my btc
Activity: 390
hey cinniasts,

okay, i guess this question was asked 100 times before, but i would be very happy to get quick reply:
my wallet is unlocked, encrypted and i had it constantly online the last 4 days (approx. 12-48 connections) - when can I expect some PoS coins? I thought the first ones would appear after 3 days (which already have passed by now), right? thanks guys! really like your coin! hodl it up!

3-100 days Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy thanks man!
Activity: 518
How many coins would someone need to be a "Cinni Whale" and do we have one here?!

many coins are dropping actually , some people cash out to enter in the train

nobody knows when the rise will begin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 382
Remember there are not many coins. and 1000 BTC worth almost traded last 24 hours.. Lots of people are swapping out as we go up.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
sooooo i still cant tell if this is a pump....or  cinni is just getting huge without any looking back  Grin

I am wondering also, hardly any correction in price.
Seems as if nobody dares to take profit and all waiting for furhter rise
Activity: 350
I never hashed for this...
sooooo i still cant tell if this is a pump....or  cinni is just getting huge without any looking back  Grin

It's not a pump. We are trading at same price aprox as other coins with 4-5 times more supply... Maybe it corrects a little but there is still a lot of potencial in this coin and price will explode sooner or later.
Activity: 490
Pushing 23.5k on cryptsy now.

I love the spread between the different exchanges. This creates some panic  Grin Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
lol if they pumped blackcoin to 94k satoshi then is it easy to pump cinni till 300k satoshiBTC
Pushing 23.5k on cryptsy now.
Jump to: