Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 523. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
блять eбaный opдep нa 20к

He пcиxyй, мoй Cinni дpyг - Do not panic my Cinni friend)))))
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
20K WE ARE THERE !!

we will be at 30K in less than 24 hours from now. mark my words.

Gonna help me get to 30?Smiley
Got some change left:)
Lets go cinni lets buy this antiutclover coins:D
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
блять eбaный opдep нa 20к

Щa coжpём и пoлeтим. Пpocтo нe дaмпьтe.
Activity: 350
I never hashed for this...
20K WE ARE THERE !!

we will be at 30K in less than 24 hours from now. mark my words.
Activity: 70
So lets break 20k:) anybody with me?Smiley
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
utclover you really need to make me delete so many posts?
come on man feel for me
limit the fud please  Smiley
Activity: 532
Hmm, i wonder what will happen when we reach 20k. Usually when the barrier is broken, the price rise like crazy. Kinda reminding me of the first time that BC broke 10k, it went rampage til 90k.
Activity: 655
the dev will never come back  Wink

Just like the price!   Shocked Grin Shocked
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
i am curios.
what should the dev post as the op?

• A. Picture of a penguin
  • B. or
    150 BTC

Wink
and should the title be changed to
  • Scamcoin Version: PoS
  • Pinguin Smiley
Wink

I suggest  him to put.

Cinni | PoS | No premine | No IPO | utclover looser

I'm sending some btc to mintpal right now. I'm going to put some buy walls so price can't drop just so you never fill your buy orders.  Cool

Cinni | PoS | No premine | No IPO | utclover looser   significant title,lol Cool
Activity: 382
Or like utclover

The reason I don't have much sympathy for him is that he still has plenty of options.

The exact same thing happened to me - I woke up one morning and saw the price had gone to 6800 and immediately dumped half my holdings thinking that that was the end of this coin. Then within 3 hours it was back at 9000, then later went to 11.

In that situation, decisive action is required, not the posting of panicked trolling messages. You just take a decision about the long term nature of the price trend and if it's positive wait for the next drop. It WILL happen - prices NEFR move in a straight line. When it drops back you just buy in again, take the loss but then take a gain later on.

On the other hand, if you decided it's not a long term rise then be happy that you dumped at the right time.

Easy. Thats how all this works and we've all been there.

That's what I have been saying all day long. He could have bought at 16k, at 17k, at 18k. We are early early adopters, coin has been launched a few days ago and we are now at 19k and potential growth is still just enormous. It's 15 million coins and similar characteristic coins without even being as popular as this one have been trading in the 40k-60k sat range. I guess he's just a kid playing with parents money. He thinks buying at 17k when you have sold at 12k is a loss. when price is going up like this it's a second chance you have after the big mistake you did. no trading skills at all.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
utclover: all they had to do was stop pumping for a bit and it would have came down

utclover: but instead they decided to leave me behind

utclover: it will cost them alot of time to manage this fud

utclover: raising the price 40% 20 minutes after i sold is cheating

Lets fuck utclover Grin
where is the dev now?
listen to me just sell while you still have profit

Иди нa xyй! - Fuck you! Grin

sta si govno, nemoj pravit sramotu Slovanskom narodu.........mi smo kulturni ljudi. Shocked

Half of the words - just a set of sounds. I almost do not understand you
Activity: 136
where is the dev now?
listen to me just sell while you still have profit

Иди нa xyй! - Fuck you! Grin

sta si govno, nemoj pravit sramotu Slovanskom narodu.........mi smo kulturni ljudi. Shocked
the dev will never come back  Wink

Everyone remember not to dump your CINNI (at least not publicly) or you might end up like this...

Or like utclover

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Or like utclover

The reason I don't have much sympathy for him is that he still has plenty of options.

The exact same thing happened to me - I woke up one morning and saw the price had gone to 6800 and immediately dumped half my holdings thinking that that was the end of this coin. Then within 3 hours it was back at 9000, then later went to 11.

In that situation, decisive action is required, not the posting of panicked trolling messages. You just take a decision about the long term nature of the price trend and if it's positive wait for the next drop. It WILL happen - prices NEVER move in a straight line. When it drops back you just buy in again, take the loss but then take a gain later on.

On the other hand, if you decided it's not a long term rise then be happy that you dumped at the right time.

Easy. Thats how all this works and we've all been there on the wrong side of a price trend.
Soon 20K, for a 15 million supply coin we are well under the "normal" price. skyrocketing soon!

Price is going up fast, it's about to explode!

Jump to: