Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 563. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Ann page looks spiffy again  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yeah, its all sitting on the bid side tee hee... I think its a reflection (hopefully) that we have a group on board now that are just not interested at selling a great deal at these prices.... Im holding my 4k tight! Cheesy
Activity: 382
It is very difficult to buy large amount of cinni in one order. Look at the offerings in sell wall around 2k, 3, 5k. or in just 100s. You have to offer buy at higher price to buy large amount of cinni, great !
Activity: 490
Fascinating to watch this at the moment....

No one wants to sell any-more at these levels...

And lots want to buy (but don't "want" to pay over the psychological 10k barrier)

Very little buying and 11k is in sight very fast, so people leaving them alone.... There is a lot of BTC wanting into this on the sideline, it is just not showing its face at the moment...

This is soon going to settle a lot higher (IMO).

Yeah, kind of feel like it's on the verge of blowing up, just waiting on something from the dev or that one little bit of news which will cause everyone to stop hesitating. Those who are brave and buy in now will be the real winners Smiley
Activity: 382

And lots want to buy (but don't "want" to pay over the psychological 10k barrier)

Very little buying and 11k is in sight very fast, so people leaving them alone.... There is a lot of BTC wanting into this on the sideline, it is just not showing its face at the moment...

It is a tight situation where all are waiting to ride the tide may be upward or downward but not moving by themselves. Grin Grin Grin

Or just mine at (say clevermining) and then get your payout to mintpal and buy some coins every time you logon..

Thats what I do.....
Activity: 294
One question about richest wallets. That is just for those who have ther cinni in wallets not for all holders,right?

For mooltipool i know a dude that is good:)

Good. Tell him there is a group of people who need his help. Tell him he will get many coins if he helps us =)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
One question about richest wallets. That is just for those who have ther cinni in wallets not for all holders,right?

For mooltipool i know a dude that is good:)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
We must consider to donate to one address and using cinni to pay someone to make us multipool for cinni. I mean real multipool. Now we have 2 of them, but both not working good and most of people ( me including ) don't use them just because pools look like i made them. Smiley. And i really don't know how to do it Smiley
Just got a few coins "mined" into my wallet Cheesy

Every little helps, at least I know its working now
Cinni coming to my buy order soon! Nice!
You all should know that cinni will rise strong, just all things have to be done and 10k will be cheap as i said before!
Buy it while you can,it wont be her for long:)
See you at 100k:) will be rich,or richer if u are already rich:D
Probably 48 hours no translation of them.
I put six miners idiot.

be careful, and be patient,
Activity: 98
when will the pool payout the cinni!
Activity: 93
this coin seems very hot recently.
I will take a close look at it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
They have a pool is not done properly.
No statistics are nothing.
How do you expect to raise the price when both pieces are round zero.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
I put six miners idiot.

You mean cinnipool.co? It is under strong DDOS, you can mine at http://cinnimultipool.com/

I haven't got any payout from cinnimultipool for last 21 hours now. Hopefully will get paid out soon.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I put six miners idiot.

You mean cinnipool.co? It is under strong DDOS, you can mine at http://cinnimultipool.com/
Activity: 406
when does http://cinnimultipool.com/miner actually pay out?

depends on the pool

some pay out every day @ a set time

some w8 for a best buy moment ( possibility of getting more coins )

some insta buy and pay out
Indeed, depend on the pool.
Jump to: