Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 564. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Probably 48 hours no translation of them.
I put six miners idiot.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Activity: 173
Activity: 126
when does http://cinnimultipool.com/miner actually pay out?

depends on the pool

some pay out every day @ a set time

some w8 for a best buy moment ( possibility of getting more coins )

some insta buy and pay out
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Look closer at the post Smiley it did need an extra 0 it was at 12,000 not 1,200... if it was only at 1,200 I'd buy a crap ton...

o god damn xD
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Why isn't the "development thread" not linked on the OP? Can this be added?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cinni-developement-thread-and-updates-585069

Also, did the encrypted messaging disappear from the development thread's OP?

and the logo thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cinni-developement-thread-and-updates-585069 Wink

dev said he would collect them together and put up on poll for voting.  I'd would like to see more logos but keep the distinctive CI part of the original (C with I inside it)
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Look closer at the post Smiley it did need an extra 0 it was at 12,000 not 1,200... if it was only at 1,200 I'd buy a crap ton...
Activity: 840
Activity: 616
Cinni @ 1200 sats, Mintpal
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I didn't like the green at first glance but it has become extremely recognizable (name another coin that uses this color scheme?)
Also, I've actually become rather fond of the the last layout we had (black and green).

+1

when you are scrolling down CryptoMarket Cap... the Neon Green stands out. Its a lively color... just look what it did for the SEAHAWKS.  Grin

the most recent op was sweet. with all the buttons
Activity: 261
I didn't like the green at first glance but it has become extremely recognizable (name another coin that uses this color scheme?)
Also, I've actually become rather fond of the the last layout we had (black and green).

+1

when you are scrolling down CryptoMarket Cap... the Neon Green stands out. Its a lively color... just look what it did for the SEAHAWKS.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Hashrate is doing much better!

Please make the multipools more prominent in the OP.
Activity: 462
This coin is so ready to move. Just needs some hot news from the development thread
legendary
Activity: 882
Activity: 210
In my opinion Blue is better than green. I did not like it.
i actually like this one XD

Another one I just finished. Working on the originality for this once. Simple logo, yet distinguished.

Cinni:JNoUfw8i95rtn1oQypP2KufZsyDuJoLzA6
Activity: 616
Well, not to go against the grain... but, to go against the grain, I didn't like the green.  Well, it was okay actually. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

my exact thoughts. the cinni green is unique to the  crypto game
Jump to: