Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 570. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
whats the current wallet issues? they froze the coin over at poloniex! anyone knows?

Not sure why they keep doing it has happened to CINNI, WC and BLU at times when all coins where in pump stages.

that sounds like someone making money off of our money.. not sure if I like that.
Activity: 238
whats the current wallet issues? they froze the coin over at poloniex! anyone knows?

Not sure why they keep doing it has happened to CINNI, WC and BLU at times when all coins where in pump stages.
Activity: 126
It seems a lot calmer today, slowly moving higher with all sells just getting gratefully mopped up.... I really don't see this coin being sub 20k for long.. Glad I got 200 more at sub 10k this morning Cheesy

many peeps still mined a shit ton amount of this coin way to easy

i dont see 20k+ this week

they will keep selling for a while
Activity: 238
My second shift payout has just been received from cinnipool.co, not has high as the first buy was expected as i pulled my hash power from there when the pool went down. Also the first payout from them showed as 10 CINNI on sites stats, but it seems to only show 6.99 CINNI in my wallet.

Am going to mine for 24 hours on cinnimultipool.com and compare the payouts between the two pools, to make up my final decision on what pool to stay on and where to throw my 10MH/s leased rig power at.

Both pools seem very good in their own ways though so please dont let this post influence you in any way, is just a comparrison of my stats on the two.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It seems a lot calmer today, slowly moving higher with all sells just getting gratefully mopped up.... I really don't see this coin being sub 20k for long.. Glad I got 200 more at sub 10k this morning Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Who is adding 1.2 Cinni orders all the time. Fucking annoying

It's only annoying if you're dumping.
Im not dumping lol. The orderbook gets fucked up. Buy & sell side
Activity: 224

It's only annoying if you're dumping.
Activity: 840
Why poloniex CINNI market usually frozen? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Adding 30mh scrypt to multipool
oh and i forgot to ask, what's the stake age for cinni? wasn't it 3 days? and what is the current wallet version?

yeah min 3 days and max 100 days!

I still don't understand that what does max 100 means and how will it affect the pos?

It means that coins with 100 days without staking will be the most likely to stake next.

Its a good thing.

Coins will be weighted 0-100 and the ones closest to 100 above 3 will be most likely to stake and have their age reset to 0

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 462
oh and i forgot to ask, what's the stake age for cinni? wasn't it 3 days? and what is the current wallet version?

I still don't understand that what does max 100 means and how will it affect the pos?

It means that coins with 100 days without staking will be the most likely to stake next.

Its a good thing.

Coins will be weighted 0-100 and the ones closest to 100 above 3 will be most likely to stake and have their age reset to 0
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Is there anything you have to do to enable this to take place? Read something about making some updates to a config file?
no, all you have to do is unlock your wallet  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Is there anything you have to do to enable this to take place? Read something about making some updates to a config file?

It means you can get the stake reward between 3 days and 100 days
your coins need to be in your wallet for minimum 3 days for you to get stake rewards.
unlock the wallet and let it sync regularly, and you will earn interest.
you dont have to keep your wallet open all the time
but when you leave your wallet open you earn transaction fees and compound interest

Thank you for explaining.
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

It means you can get the stake reward between 3 days and 100 days
your coins need to be in your wallet for minimum 3 days for you to get stake rewards.
unlock the wallet and let it sync regularly, and you will earn interest.
you dont have to keep your wallet open all the time
but when you leave your wallet open you earn transaction fees and compound interest

Activity: 294
Can anyone identify the song that was on the cinnicoin.co homepage earlier today?

It was an electronic song, almost dubsteppy but not quite. it was fucking awesome

I keep reading about the music but can't hear it. Anybody else here who can't hear the music? :-S

yeah I think they took it off...
Activity: 338

Jump to: