Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 569. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
whats the current wallet issues? they froze the coin over at poloniex! anyone knows?

Not sure why they keep doing it has happened to CINNI, WC and BLU at times when all coins where in pump stages.

that sounds like someone making money off of our money.. not sure if I like that.

Give Atomic a try if you are concerned about this, its the only exchange in currently in existence that has taken the extra steps to give traders the confidence that it does not happen and their coins and safe and securely stored.  They have a publicly viewable liquidity page to backup their claims of not being a fractional reserve something that none of the other exchanges (Cryptsy, Mintpal, Polo) have done or are likely to provide,  page is updated automatically every few hours so it is easy to see how it changes after making a deposit/withdrawal the increase/decrease in the total amount of coins held by exchange.  

There is also no delay on withdrawals and Atomic does not overcharge/take profit on withdrawals, you will pay only 0.005 CINNI /withdrawal (on Cryptsy its 0.1 CINNI, Bittrex 0.2 CINNI, Mint 0.020000 CINNI)

If you believe CINNI is going to be worth more as i do, then this is alot of extra CINNI some of these exchanges are taking from you, its equal to or more then what a small stakeholder would be receiving in PoS   Shocked

Mintpal is my favorite exchange. Finally dropped cryptsy a few weeks ago
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
whats the current wallet issues? they froze the coin over at poloniex! anyone knows?

Not sure why they keep doing it has happened to CINNI, WC and BLU at times when all coins where in pump stages.

that sounds like someone making money off of our money.. not sure if I like that.

Give Atomic a try if you are concerned about this, its the only exchange in currently in existence that has taken the extra steps to give traders the confidence that it does not happen and their coins and safe and securely stored.  They have a publicly viewable liquidity page to backup their claims of not being a fractional reserve something that none of the other exchanges (Cryptsy, Mintpal, Polo) have done or are likely to provide,  page is updated automatically every few hours so it is easy to see how it changes after making a deposit/withdrawal the increase/decrease in the total amount of coins held by exchange.  

There is also no delay on withdrawals and Atomic does not overcharge/take profit on withdrawals, you will pay only 0.005 CINNI /withdrawal (on Cryptsy its 0.1 CINNI, Bittrex 0.2 CINNI, Mint 0.020000 CINNI)

If you believe CINNI is going to be worth more as i do, then this is alot of extra CINNI some of these exchanges are taking from you, its equal to or more then what a small stakeholder would be receiving in PoS   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
maybe we'll see today some action, look at the buy orders...

Once it moves its gonna move. Massive support...

holy shit - there is 50 btc buy support down to 10k, and 78 btc down to 8.5k... buy support is massive right now, dont think i've seen it that high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Once it moves its gonna move. Massive support...
Activity: 338
Activity: 616
Own up, who is number 1!

#1 is mintpal cold storage - pretty sure.
Activity: 518
Activity: 840
There are 2406 addresses that hold cinnies.

http://coinia.net/cinnicoin/getbalance.php?top=5000

Those CINNI which PPL buy on exchanges doesn't show on the list, I guess at least 10k ppl ave CINNI
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There are problems with mining of Summer Coin at cinnimultipool.com. We are not finding blocks. We checked other X11 coins and  the mining of them works fine.
We are switching to a different X11 coin. Tonight , there will be more X11 coins added so that we have many coins to switch between.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It seems a lot calmer today, slowly moving higher with all sells just getting gratefully mopped up.... I really don't see this coin being sub 20k for long.. Glad I got 200 more at sub 10k this morning Cheesy

many peeps still mined a shit ton amount of this coin way to easy

i dont see 20k+ this week

they will keep selling for a while

only 15mil issued during pow stage.  That sounds like a very low number in comparison to other coins.   CINNI is way under valued at this point.

i agree there undervalued

but some peeps mined 100.000 - 300.000 in the first couple of day,s ( @ the cost of 0.3 btc ) < that's the problem

its also better those big bag holders sell off a high % of there cheaply mined coins ( and take profits ) and spread out the coins over more peeps Wink
Activity: 382
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
is there a minimum level for unlocking the wallet? i just have 0.1 cinni in it and i can't unlock my wallet.
if you didn't encrypt your wallet by making a password then its already unlocked
Activity: 840

Those times would also coincide with times of heavy coin movement. Its only out of fear of being on the wrong fork. I think it will happen less in the future as coins become more established.

Maybe we need to move to Mintpal Angry Poloniex Usually frozen
Activity: 338
is there a minimum level for unlocking the wallet? i just have 0.1 cinni in it and i can't unlock my wallet.
Activity: 210
It seems a lot calmer today, slowly moving higher with all sells just getting gratefully mopped up.... I really don't see this coin being sub 20k for long.. Glad I got 200 more at sub 10k this morning Cheesy

many peeps still mined a shit ton amount of this coin way to easy

i dont see 20k+ this week

they will keep selling for a while

only 15mil issued during pow stage.  That sounds like a very low number in comparison to other coins.   CINNI is way under valued at this point.
Activity: 210

Those times would also coincide with times of heavy coin movement. Its only out of fear of being on the wrong fork. I think it will happen less in the future as coins become more established.

Hope they fix it.  I really like the site but its hard to keep any coins in their bank if I cannot use them when I need too.
Activity: 462

Jump to: