Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 586. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys, please tell your price expectations CINNNI Undecided

higher than blackcoin. think about it. no clones will spawn off cinnicoin. its a true pos, fair distribution - unlike blackcoin, no premine. There wont be every color of the rainbow in a clone of cinni. I think it will be the true POS

i dont know what drugs your smokeing but BC had no premine lol.

i didnt say blackcoin had a premine. i said blackcoin had an unfair distribution. what drugs are you "smokeing" ?

"unlike blackcoin, no premine"

I am startiung to like you less and less every time i read something you say. first you say untrue stuff about bc, then you deny doing it.

Also, guess what? You know cinnicoin is loosely regarded as a bc clone too right?

You cant read. I said Cinnicoin had a  fair distribution - unlike blackcoin, no premine. Yes i know cinni is a clone of blackcoin. Again i said, color coins wont spawn out of cinnicoin as there is no opportunity to do so....Blackcoin on the other hand had color coins coming out everyday after it had a good run
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
At least im not alone lol

Should probably add that I do also like the coin "concept", small, limited circulation etc etc and I am very impressed with the transaction times, which seem (to me) to be even faster than BC...
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Just pointing out what's going on... Just been observing this drop to try and learn more about when to "buy" / "sell" and based on my observations I think it looks like the tide is turning. I only have a very small holding here so does not greatly affect me but its very interesting to watch...  There are orders building - the size of which have been absent for days... See what happens.

i am in the same boat, i dont hold a great deal of cinni compared to many others but this is a very intresting learning curve for me as well
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
@CinniCoin

Can you create a community bounty donation wallet address and put it on the OP and also tweet about it?
People can donate into it to create a sizable community bounty pool. Then we can give it out to new work.

Some example bounty list:

1. Logo design winner - 500 CINNI
2. Online Merchant - 1000 CINNI
3. Mobile wallet - 500 CINNI
4. Viral media - 500 CINNI
5. Promotional Video - 500 CINNI
6. Language Translation - 250 CINNI
7. Recognizable Contribution - 250 CINNI

As it's a community funded bounty, every payment should be announced publicly and should be fully transparent.
Activity: 490
hold your coins.  Smiley
let's get payment processors and merchants to accept cinni so we can use it as a currency.
help by creating games and services for it. contact sites to add cinni.

Like the way you're thinking Cinni! And active on the forum. Just GREAT to see  Grin
Just pointing out what's going on... Just been observing this drop to try and learn more about when to "buy" / "sell" and based on my observations I think it looks like the tide is turning. I only have a very small holding here so does not greatly affect me but its very interesting to watch...  There are orders building - the size of which have been absent for days... See what happens.
legendary
Well someone just bought a load on mintpal and laid out an order for another 100K, dead as a dodo... This is about to go up IMO... Bottom reached.

damn it, i missed that buy up. i like watching the exchange lol. abit of an exchange perv really.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Well someone just bought a load on mintpal and laid out an order for another 100K, dead as a dodo... This is about to go up IMO... Bottom reached.

Good news everybody... Trolls incoming!!!!  You know things are going to get better once the trolls start showing up.
legendary
Am I too late to the party?

Definitely not!  Still very cheap IMO.  Buy some!! Cheesy
Almost certainly a lot of people on the sidelines watching for when the fall stops.. Could be a very quick turnaround coming here..

you can see a turnaround is coming, the buy support across several exchanges is massive. despite mintpal having an annoying bot running on it for most of the day. it could happen tomorrow or in the next week or even 2 months. Cinni being such a rare coin could hit places that are unexpected, or it could fall to 1 sat, i prefer the first option lol

I think we could be talking hours
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Block 60018 already, it seems hard fork is successful
yes, i hope everyone is on the correct chain  Smiley
legendary
Almost certainly a lot of people on the sidelines watching for when the fall stops.. Could be a very quick turnaround coming here..

you can see a turnaround is coming, the buy support across several exchanges is massive. despite mintpal having an annoying bot running on it for most of the day. it could happen tomorrow or in the next week or even 2 months. Cinni being such a rare coin could hit places that are unexpected, or it could fall to 1 sat, i prefer the first option lol
legendary
Below's a quote from a member of the Whitecoin club this morning:

"Shifted a bit more into cinni.. Looks like some whale dumped out this morning to clear the way for a rise."

I hope he's right!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Am I too late to the party?
Activity: 840
Block 60018 already, it seems hard fork is successful
Activity: 714
Bitcoin is taking a heavy hit which can impact a new coin. If bitcoin goes back up we should get a great boost. No coin is making anyone great money ATM have to be patient
Activity: 840
hold your coins.  Smiley
let's get payment processors and merchants to accept cinni so we can use it as a currency.

I like Cinni, I only buy in and never sold one Cry Dumpers make me disappointed.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
hold your coins.  Smiley
Jump to: